BY BIORÉ #60 in Facial Cleansers

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I use this product nightly after I take off my makeup and it has done wonders to my skin! I would buy high end products and would get no results so I decided to try other products. I was walking around Ulta, found this and decided to give it a try. After about a week or two I began to notice the bumps on my face fade away and I have had a lot less breakouts than usual. Overall, a great product and I would definitely use it again.
Kris R.
Ocala, FL
I absolutely love this face wash!! I started using this about 2 weeks ago. It tingles and feels refreshing while using. I would be careful about letting the soap run down your eyes though. Apparently there was some on my lashes still when I went to open my eyes a few days ago and it burned enough that I'll make sure to not make that mistake again. Overall it's been great and hasn't made me break out at all which has been an issue for me in the past with other cleansers.
Elizabeth S.
I had to buy this after leaving my regular face wash on a trip, and I was slightly disappointed with this product. I had been using an exfoliating charcoal scrub for my acne, but when I switched to this for a week, I noticed my skin got more textured, the breakouts were more noticeable and bumpy, and overall it didn't seem to fully remove makeup or fully cleanse my face. Also it tingles a bit after use?
Krystle A.
Bronx
I am on my second bottle of Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser. I am a 31 year old female that still experiences breakouts. My dermatologist tells me adult acne is very common. This products has really helped clear up my skin. I will continue to buy it bottle after bottle. Reasonably priced. There is a refreshing tingle that my face experiences when using this products. I would recommend it to friends.
MS L.
This is a great product! Unfortunately, I have terribly acne-prone skin and ended up having to go on Actuane, but I really enjoyed using this cleanser. It isn't too expensive - comes in an easy to use pump. It really cleans well and leaves your skin tingling a little since it's got some menthol in it. Would highly recommend, maybe not daily, but for people who have a little acne every now and then.
Rachel K.
Mulberry
This product has a nice refreshed feel to it. It has helped tremendously with my acne. I've started to notice a difference in my breakouts. It doesn't work overnight, but gradually over time, the more you use this product, the more you can really see the results. I would recommend this product to all my friends and anyone whose ever had a bad breakout or just prone to acne.
Emily H.
Los Angeles, CA
I cannot live without this cleanser. I use it in the morning to make sure I get all the dirty stuff I didn't take off from the night before. This product makes your skin have that fresh, tingly, and cooling feeling because of the charcoal. The feeling makes me think that my face is getting cleaner by the second. I can totally tell a difference in my skin. My blackheads on my nose disappear whenever I use it too.
Danielle D.
Boone
This product is so great for acne! I’ve had terrible acne on my face and chest for ten years and I have tried everything. Tons of pills and creams and things. I started using this product at least once a day before bed and my skin always feels so fresh. It’s best for combination-oily skin, as it does absorb a lot of moisture and will dry out your skin some. Best to follow with an oil-free moisturizer.
Madisyn W.
Metuchen, NJ
This is my favorite cleanser from this brand and I continue to buy it again and again. The reason that I rate it 4/5 stars is because it burns my skin quite a bit. But I don’t mind it because I expected that from this product before I bought it. It was very effective in keeping my skin clear but I don’t recommend skipping a day of washing your face while using this product or else you with BREAK OUT!
Keesha W.
Lakeland, FL
I love this product! It works great with my oily skin. Everytime I use it to wash my face it leaves my skin so smooth, and doesn't dry or irritate my skin. It deep cleans and I can use it every day. It helps prevent acne and more breakouts while helping with my black heads. I would definately reccomend to anyone with oily skin! Plus if you use this with an exfoilator glove it works even better!
courtney p.