BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Victoria F.
Atlanta
Best face wash I’ve ever picked up! I’ve been trying different washes for a while to see what will help me and I found mine at my local Walmart. My face is really sensitive when it comes to Washing my face but this is so gentle on my face it even has that cooling tingling feeling and it just makes me feel so refreshed after using! Definitely recommend to someone who is looking for more clearer skin and just want some redress before bed or even in the morning! Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Crystal M.
Fritch, TX
I really like using this product. It has an awesome feeling, cooling effect which is very refreshing after a long day or time spent in the sun. The product is not over-drying and leaves your skin feeling so clean. it does a great job at removing makeup, dirt, and oil. I definitely see myself re-purchasing this product, as this was my first time to try it, after a friend recommended it to me. I would certainly recommend it to others.
Mahlet B.
Denver
I love this product. I used to only use cetaphil gentle cleanser which I liked until I started feeling oily and started breaking out. I went to walgreens and heard so many great things about this product, so I purchased it. I kid you not my skin doesn't feel oily anymore, and there hasn't been any cystic breakouts anymore because charcoal really does the job when it comes to treating acne. Charcoal is acne's fighter trust me.
Adriana R.
I just bought this a week ago so I don't have a definite review but I like this product because it leaves my skin fresh and new and it feels like my pores are breathing and feels like the product is cleaning all the bacterias, it really gets in there! I really like how it feels, you should try it!
Ashley H.
Temple, GA
This is the ONLY drugstore face product I will put on my skin! I have very oily, very sensitive, acne prone skin! I have battled acne since my mid 20's and this product actually works and its about $5.oo! After you use this product for the first time your skin feels so clean its almost amazing. Also, it leaves your skin tingling after the first few times you use it, its just the activated charcoal really cleaning your pores!
Kiersten F.
Aston, PA
I got this cleanser on a whim to help battle my constant break outs. Unlike other charcoal cleansers I've tried in the past this one didn't leave my skin feeling dried out or right. It has a nice tingling sensation that I enjoy, I feel like it really wakes me up in the morning. It has a refreshing scent and I feel like I have seen improvements in my skin's clarity a few days after incorporating this cleanser into my routine.
Elizabeth S.
Calhoun, KY
I used this product for at least 6 months after a friend recommended it. It cleared her skin well and I noticed a difference and asked what she'd been doing. It did a good job with my skin too, but I think my skin got used to it because it stopped working. It doesnt have a strong smell like I'd expect a charcoal mask to have. It is a gel consistency and while it doesn't lather, it rises well and leaves the skin feeling clean.
Felicia A.
Haverhill, MA
I got this face wash after someone else recommended it. My son age 11 has been getting little acne breakouts on the top of his forehead at his hairline. The reviewer highly recommend it as she got it for son as well and worked great. Even as soon as the next day. My son not so much, although he liked the way his face felt after washing the acne seems to have gotten worse. Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Rebecca S.
Wilmington, NC
I love other Biore products, so I REALLY wanted to love this product, but, alas, it was not meant to be. Overall the quality is fine, but this particular wash tends to make my skin burn a bit and be extra sensitive, unlike other face washes from this company. Maybe this would be a great product for some people, but if you have a history of simply sensitive skin, I would maybe look for something not so harsh on the face.
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Absolutely horrible for me! I have oily, to acne prone skin and this just made it sooo much worse. I gave the hole bottle a try, and it just kept making me break out over, and over. It may work great for you, but it's defaintly a product to try. As I see it works great for others here, but not for me. I'll never buy again. It also burned my face when I would apply it, but I thought that was just it "working". Nope! Never again!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?