BY BIORÉ #79 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Hannah T.
Midwest City, OK
This is a great product if you have oily or possibly even combination skin. I like to use this on days when I've been outside or if I've sweat a lot throughout the day. It's also a really great price. The only problem I have with this face wash is if I use it as a daily cleanser it dries out my skin. So if you tend to have dry skin I would definitely not recommend it as an everyday facewash.
Karly W.
Goldthwaite
I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)
Felicity J.
Douglas
When using this product the key is consistency. I used this everyday for a week and my face was clear of ance. I am prone to getting acne in my T-zone and cheeks. This cleared my skin up and leaves a cool refreshing feeling afterwards. The only thing that you need after using this is a good moisturizer because it dries your skin out. But other than that it's a recommended product.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
I have been using this product every other day alternating with another biore cleanser. I find that it really helps clear up acne and cleans pores amazingly. It also smells refreshing. It doesn't dry my skin out at all but I have combo/oily skin so maybe thats why. The only thing I dont like about it is that it makes my face burn sooo bad after rinsing it off. All in all great product.
Ariel B.
Old Westbury, NY
Loved. Loved. Loved. LOVED!
I typically have very oily skin and hardly any facial cleansers do the job of making my pores feel fresh and OPEN. I picked this up at a local target and used it immediately after I got home. The sensation of a clean and refreshed face was amazing! Very rejuvenating! Would definitely recommend and have recommended this to people who deal with clogged pores.
Carolina D.
This product does wonders to acne skin. When you apply it to your face you feel that it's actually fighting those acnes on your face. I remember that a spot was coming out on my right side of my cheek and I just washed my face with the Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser and the next day the spot was gone. If you really want to fight those spots before they grow more use this product.
Lily F.
Clearwater , FL
This face wash is very good if you have combination to dry skin, I feel like it makes me oilier, I have combination to oily skin and my T zone gets very oily when I use this cleanser, I wouldn’t recommend it if you have skin like mine but if you have combination to dry I do recommend it ! Of course don’t forget your moisturizer and sunscreen ladies ! Acne products tend to dry the skin and make it more sensible .
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
My poor sensitive skin had been suffering for about five years before finding this miracle. I was using face washes curated for sensitive skin, lotions and moisturizers, nothing would work! But after trying this on a whim in a travel container size I’ve been forever changed. My skin doesn’t crack and flake. It doesn’t dry out heavily. It’s happy! I’m a changed woman because of this face wash.
Brianna S.
Antioch, TN
This stuff is AMAZING. I've been using biore for a while now. But this cleanser... I had a huge zit coming through on my forehead that hurt to touch, and I washed my face that night and the next day it was noticeably smaller. My skin has become brighter, and I find myself popping less pimples (bad habit I know, but those suckers are asking for it). I absolutely adore this product!
Brianna R.
Hastings, MN
I have been using biore for a few years now. I started with their baking soda cleansers but then I heard charcoal worked better. I started using the charcoal cleanser because I get a lot of blackheads, and I heard this was good for helping with that. It did help with my blackheads and pores, but still left my skin feeling a bit dry. I personally like the nose strips better for blackheads but I still do recommend this product! Plus it’s affordable!!
courtney p.