BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Lori H.
It works great. Clears my acne fast in 1to 2 days. But you have to be careful how close it gets to your eye the scent or ingredients are strong and can sting your eyes even if the product doesnt touch your eye. It leave my skin dry. I accidentally got thw orange lable instead of the green lable which leaves my skin soft but if it drys up a zit really fast Im ok with dry skin just use a good moisturizer. You can use this on with your body wash if you have back acne to get zit of those zits.
Emily J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love love love this product. I first tried it a year ago, and absolutely loved it. Now I won't use any other cleansers, I've found the one that I like. My husband even started stealing it from me because he loved it so much!

I love the fresh feeling it gives to my skin and it feels much cleaner than other cleansers. Would definitely recommend and will keep on purchasing!
Jamie D.
Escanaba , MI
When I heard about this, I was super excited to get it, so I could get rid of my acne and balance my oily skin. This wash is one of the best face washes I've ever used. It turns into form when applied and massaged gently on the face and it doesn't dry your face out. After about two weeks or so, I noticed that the majority and eventually all my acne was gone and the oil production on my face has reduced. So, if you have acne and/or oily skin, I personally think that this is the face wash for you!
Arii G.
I've been using it for about two weeks now, I've seen a bit of a difference in my face but not much it does really clean the pores very well and drys out the existing acne on your face but to making it clearer it's taking some time and you gotta use a lotion after applying because you'll feel how open your pores are after washing.
Catelynn W.
Pooler, GA
I love this face wash because i've always struggled with acne problems and this really helps clear those problems up. I bought at a local drugstore and I didn't expect it to be such a great product because of how much it costed(it was sort of cheap); however the quality is amazing. It smoothes out your pores shrinking the size of them,it decreases the amount of oil in your face,and it clears away any acne or blackheads. I 10/10 would recommend this product!
Jessica D.
Westbrook, ME
I will start this by saying that I have no known allergies and I do NOT have sensitive skin. This cleanser made my skin absolutely freak out. When I tried it for the first time it made all of the area of my face that it was used on turn a bright red color almost like I had a sunburn and the entire area was raised and poofy. It didn't ever feel hot or painful, but it was extremely uncomfortable and took the rest of the day for my face to go back to normal.
Briana N.
New Hartford
Absolutely LOVE this product. I only use it once a week because if I use it more then that my skin tends to feel a little strange after the third day. But it keeps my skin FLAWLESS! Every since I began using it I have not had a pimple. The packaging is very durable I've dropped this bottle at least twenty times and it hasn't broken! And I love the pump shoots out more then enough product with one pump if you haven't tried this I suggest you do !!!
Lauren G.
I am all about trying new products if they work. This cleanser is too strong for my face and I have never had that problem before. I have adult acne which is sometimes painful. This "refreshing" feeling was way too much. When I think of acne products I think of soothing my skin, not setting it on fire. It also irritated my under eyes, corner of my mouth and nose. I use acne treatments and acne everything without problems. This just did not work for me.
Crystal M.
Fritch, TX
I really like using this product. It has an awesome feeling, cooling effect which is very refreshing after a long day or time spent in the sun. The product is not over-drying and leaves your skin feeling so clean. it does a great job at removing makeup, dirt, and oil. I definitely see myself re-purchasing this product, as this was my first time to try it, after a friend recommended it to me. I would certainly recommend it to others.
Victoria F.
Atlanta
Best face wash I’ve ever picked up! I’ve been trying different washes for a while to see what will help me and I found mine at my local Walmart. My face is really sensitive when it comes to Washing my face but this is so gentle on my face it even has that cooling tingling feeling and it just makes me feel so refreshed after using! Definitely recommend to someone who is looking for more clearer skin and just want some redress before bed or even in the morning! Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?