BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
member-226c7
Always love the smell of Biore products and the cool tingly feeling your face has after using them. This one is a good one for everyday use without spending a fortune.
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
This face wash has been doing its job of making my skin feel nice & clean. I've been using it Morning & night for about almost 2 weeks now & I've noticed a mild difference in my skin, nothing too drastic but I'm sure gradually through time my acne will start to clear up. It has a really nice feel to the skin when cleansing it has a nice minty feeling to the skin which I love because it makes my skin feel extra clean. I do wish it worked a lot faster on my skin though, but I do recommend this product for anyone that has any small blemishes this is perfect.
Gracie G.
The  did not work for me whatsoever. I have oily and acne prone skin and this product did not help this, in fact I noticed it getting worse overtime. My friend has dry skin and she loves it. She said it took some time for her skin to get used to it, but my skin never did. The only reason I did not give it one star is because of the way it felt on my face while applying. It has a tingly and cooling feeling right after it is applied which I personally love. Overall, I would not recommend this to others as I feel it had no real benefits for my skin.
Alexsis G.
Doesn’t do as good as I thought it would. Wish it would remove my acne or atleast reduce it. Not what it makes out to be. I am a first time user but I didn’t like it.
member-b0de85f81
Pounding Mill, VA
I love this product when I have a breakout. I don't like to use it daily because I feel that it dries me out. For the cost of this product it performs exceptionally.
Ashley K.
Beckley, WV
I am 28 now and I started using this cleanser about 6 months ago. It is an amazing product. I had struggled with acne since I was 12 and after finding this cleanser, I have had clear skin. It might make your face break out a little at first. That's because the activated charcoal is pulling the toxins out of your skin. If you stick with it, you will have clear skin in no time. I was so excited to find this product. I haven't bought any other cleansers since I found this one.
Lake K.
This is my all time favorite cleanser. I don't really have bad acne at all, but working in the summer heat I tend to get a few here and there. Honestly I use this in the shower and it's fabulous. The pump is easy to use and the form itself is so nice. I've had this product for about 3 months now and it's about half way gone. So a little goes a long way. My favorite part about this product is how it makes you feel afterward. the skin feels soft and cool almost. It's just really minty, refreshing, and to die for!
Amber L.
I've been using this for about a week now and my skin is starting to feel amazing. It's very smooth and has a very nice, refreshing cooling effect once rinsed off. I paid this with a light weight moisturizer after since the salicylic acid tends to dry me out.
Kayla N.
Rockford, IL
I tried this for the first time a few days ago. I've never been more surprised with a product. I took a before and after picture of my face for myself to compare the results and I was shocked. It was the first face wash to help with my blackheads. 80% of them were gone. Plus, the wash gives your face a minty/cooling sensation that I absolutely love. When I first tried the product, I fell in love simply because of that sensation. It made my face feel clean. I will definitely be buying it again.
Emely M.
Orlando, FL
I love Biore !!!!! I love all the products that I have tested, the banditas, exfoliators, everything !! But this cleanser is really the best thing that can happen to a girl with a tendency to have acne and oily skin, it is amazing !!! Deep cleans the skin without drying it, leaves it soft and super refreshing !!! And the best thing is that it controls acne and you can see changes in a few days, the best is the price, and you can get it in Walmart, Target, CVS, Wallgrens !! I highly recommend it
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?