BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kaleigh S.
Port Huron, MI
Feels clean! Very refreshing & icy/cool feeling! I thought it was very effective and got the job done! I have used this for 1 month on vacation & bought it from Walmart, I’d buy it again for sure!
Nusi D.
This is the only facial cleaning product that has actually helped my skin. I have incredibly dry skin, and nothing seems to clean it too well, or help it to be hydrated. This product is perfect.
member-fb81c
I love charcoal products but this one is my fav! Affordable and the product goes above and beyond making your skin feel fresh. I've rebought this product at least twice now and will buy it again
sandra d.
Clearwater, FL
I started using this a month ago. I decided to try it, because I was noticing that I was getting blackheads with the other cleanser I was using. I've always gotten occasional pimples on my face, but since I've started using the Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser, there has been a noticeable decrease in blackheads, and I haven't gotten any pimples. My face feels clean and not overdried (I do use a moisturizer as part of my daily routine, though), and there is an icy, wake-you-up sensation when you use it. I like it!
Lindsae✨ F.
White House
Amazing face wash! I use to use Clean & Ckear Acne Fighting Foam Face Wash; which did its job but ridiculously dried my skin out. Transitioning from that to Biore Charcoal Acne Fughting Face Wash was a nerve-wrecker for considering how easily my skin breaks out. I tried this for the first time the other night and even today it’s just a clean feeling every time I use it! 4 day comparison below. It’s not much, but it’s definitely a visible difference over a few days.
Nikki M.
Mooresville, IN
I am not a fan of the tingling feeling this product leaves after rinsing off. It does mention this on the label, but I wanted to give it a try. I feel like the product dries me out rather than working in my pores.
Hicela D.
New Bedford, MA
I really like this cleanser ,second time actually buying this .I like the clean feeling it gives to my skin after I use it it also leaves a cool sensation which I love. After a week I was actually seeing results on my skin ,it was clearing up. I don't usually get a ton of acne but when I do put on make up on a daily bases I do tend to get some acne .Every Night when I wipe all my make off I use Biore to make sure I dont break out the next day. But it sure does help to clear your skin .The only thing about this product is that I have to stop using it for a day or 2 because my skin tends to get really dry but that can be fixed by putting a moisturizer after but over all this product is great!
Adriana K.
New York City
One of my friends recommended this product to me. From the first second I put it on my skin I felt a weird tingling. It was strange because I had never felt that with any facial cleanser. Anyways, I kept using it and after the first use my skin looked fine. After the second time using this cleanser my face started to become very irritated and I was getting weird very small red dots on my cheeks and chin. I have sensitive skin, so it could just be me. But the tingling was definitely a strange feeling and sometimes it would feel like a burning. I know so many people that it works for, I'm just unlucky :/
Jessica H.
Saginaw, MI
Good cleanser. Didn't make my face feel if it was stripped or dry at all. Just enough to clean off my remaining makeup. Grey soap with little microbeads, suds up easily in hands and face. Only need a half pump to do the job. Cleans off make up including waterproof fairly easily. Try not to get it in your eyes though obviously. I didn't have any breakouts before or while using this product so I cannot attest for it clearing my skin but perhaps maintain its clearness. My only complaint is that if you do not turn the soap completly in to suds it will leave grey residue on the sink.
Veronica C.
Clintwood
Use this for my sons back acme. Before getting into the shower, I'll put this over his dry back and rub it very well. That way while he gets ready for his shower, it leaves the med on for a while longer
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?