BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• does this really get rid of blackheads?2 Answers
  • Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
  • I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
Giovannie B.
Monsey, NY
This was a good product. But I'm not sure if I would use it again. I didn't really enjoy how it felt on my skin but it works good for other people because I've seen really great reviews about it. It just didn't really work for me.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
I am in LOVE with this facial cleaner. I always use it after my Formula 10.0.6 exfoliating scrub. This cleaner is SO calming. It leaves a nice and cool feeling after using. My face feels so clean when I’m done using it!
Adriana A.
Buena Park , CA
This cleanser really cleans the skin well. I do have acne prone skin and although my acne isn’t gone it has improved. It does feel very slightly harsh but nothing major. I’m on my second bottle and will purchase again.
Catherine S.
Pharr, TX
I love using this product when I'm in the shower Bc it has helped to eliminate my acne from my face. First time using it & it was very gentle just like other Bioré products. I'd totally buy it again & chances are that I will!
addie 🌞.
kenosha
This cleanser clears your acne very well and I will always repurchase it. I 10/10 recommend it. It isn’t very pricey either which is always a plus !! I don’t know how natural it is but I honestly am in love with it :)
diana e.
i used my friends one time and i instantly loved it so i went and bought my own. this face wash works amazingly always leaving my skin smooth and helps with acne a lot. i’m so sad that i left it somewhere that i cannot recall ill have to go get another one.
carly s.
Scranton, PA
I have been using biore products for the past 10+ years. It is the only brand that managed to keep my acne at bay! The cleansers should also be used with a facial lotion though! They tend to make my skin a little dry.
Briana J.
Indianapolis
I went to Walmart to just grab some facial products and decided to try this out and I really did like this product. It wasn't very expensive and can be used for a quick day to day exfoliating and I would buy it again.
Michele H.
Springfield, MA
This is a great product for oily skin, large pores and blackheads. I use this product often and I think it does a great job, but I have had some more effective products. No harsh smells and a great price makes it a fab product
Tamara H.
Rialto, CA
I am in love with this product, I use it everyday. It really cleanses and makes my skin feel so soft and silky. I have a lot of acne on my forehead and this really helps clear it. I recommend for everyone to have this.
Ashley J.