BY BIORÉ #81 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Brianna S.
Antioch, TN
This stuff is AMAZING. I've been using biore for a while now. But this cleanser... I had a huge zit coming through on my forehead that hurt to touch, and I washed my face that night and the next day it was noticeably smaller. My skin has become brighter, and I find myself popping less pimples (bad habit I know, but those suckers are asking for it). I absolutely adore this product!
Casey T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this stuff. It really gives me a fresh clean feeling, and I don't like starting my morning without it! It's pretty effective, but could be better. I follow up with a toner when I get out of the shower and still get a few blemishes. I have super oily skin, so I've never found anything that works perfectly, but I'm very happy with this product and would recommend to others.
Taylor O.
['Tucson', ''], AZ
I picked this up at the store wanting to try a new face wash. This cleanser is nicely latherable, smells nice, and does the job of getting makeup and oil off the skin. I am a fan of charcoal and was pleased with this product overall. The one thing I am not a fan of is it will leave a black residue in your sink- so make sure to thoroughly rinse away all suds after cleaning.
c. ♡.
North Carolina
I like the little pump. the first time i used this product I really like it. it's refreshing and you can actually feel it working. unfortunately the last time i used it i noticed my face was extremely red and i was hoping it was from something else because i really like this product but they may have done something different to the formula that isn't reacting right to my skin
Terrencia F.
Richmond, VA
I really enjoyed cleansing my face with this product, especially since i've been into the whole active charcoal thing. I used active charcoal to whiten my teeth; it worked! So when I saw this product I just had to try it on my skin. It did a great job at getting all the impurities out of my pores but my skin is super sensitive; I'm brown and I turned cherry tomato red haha!
krystal V.
Perris, CA
This momma is an oily one but ever since I've started using this face wash, my skin has drastically changed. I've been using it for 2 years now and have not stopped. My skin is oily, but it's also sensitive, so I like that the charcoal fights the oils my large pores secrete (and the charcoal has actually MINIMIZED my pores) and that the wash gives my skin such a clean, purifying cleanse.
Karina F.
I picked this up as a last resort because nothing was clearing up my acne. I've been using it for about three weeks now and it's reduced the frequency of breakouts, and the ones I do have are small whiteheads instead of big, inflamed, under the skin acne. It has improved the overall texture of my skin. I have combination/oily skin, so it does dry out my skin on the drier days, but it works just fine when my skin is on the oiler side.
Laura P.
I really liked this product. It leaves a cool sensation on your skin that feels like it is really cleaning out your pores. Leaving the face refreshed.
I have an oil issue and this really helped with that, but also didnt dry out my skin.

My bottle is over half empty and I intend to buy it again!
Sarah S.
Sumter , SC
I got this free sampling in my Pinch me box, and wow! I love the packaging, I got an awesome size sample, i love the scent and how it made my skin feel. Did make me break out the first day by bring al my acne up, but now my skin is clear! I definitely recommend for someone with combo or oily acne prone skin!
Bri J.
Orem, UT
I tried this because charcoal is all the rage right now, but this is pretty much no different from other Biore cleansing products. It doesn't excavate blackheads, but it is a good cleanser. The only comment I have is maybe beware if you have very sensitive skin because it strips all your oils away pretty harshly. Just moisturize afterward and you should be fine.
courtney p.