BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Taylor W.
Glenn Dale, MD
Charcoal is one of the greatest ingredients when dealing with stubborn acne. And Biore may have perfected the formula. This cleanser went above & beyond to helping my face feel clean. Expect redness and irritation, seeing as how it’s cleaning deep into your pores. It can be harsh for certain skin types. But it’s effective & well worth the redness that can easily be treated with toner, serums, and a little concealer if it’s still there.
I would highly recommend for anyone looking to clear out pores quick & without masks.
Briana N.
New Hartford
Absolutely LOVE this product. I only use it once a week because if I use it more then that my skin tends to feel a little strange after the third day. But it keeps my skin FLAWLESS! Every since I began using it I have not had a pimple. The packaging is very durable I've dropped this bottle at least twenty times and it hasn't broken! And I love the pump shoots out more then enough product with one pump if you haven't tried this I suggest you do !!!
Josh D.
Washington
Discovered the Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser a few weeks ago, while looking for a new face cleanser (my past regular cleanser left my skin feeling dry). This cleanser exfoliates thanks to its active charcoal and other minerals in the mix. My face was left feeling clean, tingly, and super smooth! My pores got smaller and skin had an incredible glow that lasted well into the next day. This is a perfect supplement to accompany your face mask.
Lauren G.
I am all about trying new products if they work. This cleanser is too strong for my face and I have never had that problem before. I have adult acne which is sometimes painful. This "refreshing" feeling was way too much. When I think of acne products I think of soothing my skin, not setting it on fire. It also irritated my under eyes, corner of my mouth and nose. I use acne treatments and acne everything without problems. This just did not work for me.
Jairisabel V.
Orlando, FL
I love this product. I have acne in my face and that product help me. The packing is very nice and atractive. This cleaneaser is effective with every person. I buy the product in Walmart, but in other times in Walgreens. My skin change since I use this BIORE product Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Crystal M.
Fritch, TX
I really like using this product. It has an awesome feeling, cooling effect which is very refreshing after a long day or time spent in the sun. The product is not over-drying and leaves your skin feeling so clean. it does a great job at removing makeup, dirt, and oil. I definitely see myself re-purchasing this product, as this was my first time to try it, after a friend recommended it to me. I would certainly recommend it to others.
Victoria F.
Atlanta
Best face wash I’ve ever picked up! I’ve been trying different washes for a while to see what will help me and I found mine at my local Walmart. My face is really sensitive when it comes to Washing my face but this is so gentle on my face it even has that cooling tingling feeling and it just makes me feel so refreshed after using! Definitely recommend to someone who is looking for more clearer skin and just want some redress before bed or even in the morning! Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Mahlet B.
Denver
I love this product. I used to only use cetaphil gentle cleanser which I liked until I started feeling oily and started breaking out. I went to walgreens and heard so many great things about this product, so I purchased it. I kid you not my skin doesn't feel oily anymore, and there hasn't been any cystic breakouts anymore because charcoal really does the job when it comes to treating acne. Charcoal is acne's fighter trust me.
Ashley H.
['Temple ', ''], GA
This is the ONLY drugstore face product I will put on my skin! I have very oily, very sensitive, acne prone skin! I have battled acne since my mid 20's and this product actually works and its about $5.oo! After you use this product for the first time your skin feels so clean its almost amazing. Also, it leaves your skin tingling after the first few times you use it, its just the activated charcoal really cleaning your pores!
Kiersten F.
Aston, PA
I got this cleanser on a whim to help battle my constant break outs. Unlike other charcoal cleansers I've tried in the past this one didn't leave my skin feeling dried out or right. It has a nice tingling sensation that I enjoy, I feel like it really wakes me up in the morning. It has a refreshing scent and I feel like I have seen improvements in my skin's clarity a few days after incorporating this cleanser into my routine.
courtney p.