BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Suzie S.
This cleanser is wonderful! I was recently introduced to it and it makes my skin feel so smooth and fresh after. I also feel the charcoal has helped with my blemishes.
Brooke P.
New London, WI
This cleanser makes the skin feel cool and very clean. I purchased this at my local drug store and am very satisfied. It’s gentle on the skin and is very inexpensive.
Gina Grace H.
Sucks the living oil out of your face! It has a tea tree effect where your face feels minty, so if you like that after feeling, this is definitely one for you to try!
Haley B.
Mentor
I love this product. Removes all the dirt and oil from your face and leaves your skin glowing. I use it before bed and still wake up with my skin feeling refreshed.
Aneesa C.
Athens
Like many products, this is neither great nor terrible. It kept my skin relatively clear, but it did not improve it. It was inexpensive though so I have no regrets.
Jamie D.
One of my favorite facial washes. Nice clean feeling. It won't dry your skin either. I usually wash my face in the shower and my skin always feels so great after!
Julissa V.
I use this everyday, sometimes when I shower and sometimes twice a day. Made my skin nice after a few uses and very effective. When you use a little too much it turns your face red and dry but would recommend.
Anna D.
Newbern, TN
I've been trying to find something that would work for my acne on my face pretty much since I started getting acne. I recently saw this in the store, and since it had charcoal in it, I decided I would try it. This was also going to be my last try at clearing up my skin before resorting to drugs like Accutane.

I'm glad I saw this in the store because it has slowly been clearing my face of acne. Like any skin product, it's going to take a while for it to fully start working. The first week of trying this I realized that my skin was looking less red, and I was having fewer breakouts. The second week of using this has pretty much cleared all of my acne up. I still get spots every so often, but that's just going to happen with my skin. I no longer want to go on Accutane, and I've switched to a lighter coverage foundation because I don't have to cover up breakouts anymore.
jessica b.
Luling
this is a good product too but even better if you have oily skin. with this product you can really feel your pores open and all the gunk being taken out your pores. i would without a doubt repurchase this product.
Saniya F.
Atlanta
Actually really love this product! Got a free sample from PINCHme and I adore it so much. you might get a few pimples here and there, but its all good. It was my first time and was good for being free!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?