BY BIORÉ #66 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Monique F.
I have oily skin and breakouts and I use this product at night. I do see a difference when I use it but not that big of a difference. I like the tingling feeling as I rub it my skin and when I wash it off my face feel refreshed and cool. I like how you can twist and lock it too. I had this for a few months now so it don’t run out too quickly. I need to buy another one soon.
Emily J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love love love this product. I first tried it a year ago, and absolutely loved it. Now I won't use any other cleansers, I've found the one that I like. My husband even started stealing it from me because he loved it so much!

I love the fresh feeling it gives to my skin and it feels much cleaner than other cleansers. Would definitely recommend and will keep on purchasing!
Jamie D.
Escanaba, MI
When I heard about this, I was super excited to get it, so I could get rid of my acne and balance my oily skin. This wash is one of the best face washes I've ever used. It turns into form when applied and massaged gently on the face and it doesn't dry your face out. After about two weeks or so, I noticed that the majority and eventually all my acne was gone and the oil production on my face has reduced. So, if you have acne and/or oily skin, I personally think that this is the face wash for you!
Arii G.
I've been using it for about two weeks now, I've seen a bit of a difference in my face but not much it does really clean the pores very well and drys out the existing acne on your face but to making it clearer it's taking some time and you gotta use a lotion after applying because you'll feel how open your pores are after washing.
Jessica D.
Westbrook, ME
I will start this by saying that I have no known allergies and I do NOT have sensitive skin. This cleanser made my skin absolutely freak out. When I tried it for the first time it made all of the area of my face that it was used on turn a bright red color almost like I had a sunburn and the entire area was raised and poofy. It didn't ever feel hot or painful, but it was extremely uncomfortable and took the rest of the day for my face to go back to normal.
Catelynn W.
Pooler, GA
I love this face wash because i've always struggled with acne problems and this really helps clear those problems up. I bought at a local drugstore and I didn't expect it to be such a great product because of how much it costed(it was sort of cheap); however the quality is amazing. It smoothes out your pores shrinking the size of them,it decreases the amount of oil in your face,and it clears away any acne or blackheads. I 10/10 would recommend this product!
Briana N.
New Hartford
Absolutely LOVE this product. I only use it once a week because if I use it more then that my skin tends to feel a little strange after the third day. But it keeps my skin FLAWLESS! Every since I began using it I have not had a pimple. The packaging is very durable I've dropped this bottle at least twenty times and it hasn't broken! And I love the pump shoots out more then enough product with one pump if you haven't tried this I suggest you do !!!
Tayy 💋.
Glenn Dale, MD
Charcoal is one of the greatest ingredients when dealing with stubborn acne. And Biore may have perfected the formula. This cleanser went above & beyond to helping my face feel clean. Expect redness and irritation, seeing as how it’s cleaning deep into your pores. It can be harsh for certain skin types. But it’s effective & well worth the redness that can easily be treated with toner, serums, and a little concealer if it’s still there.
I would highly recommend for anyone looking to clear out pores quick & without masks.
Josh D.
Washington
Discovered the Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser a few weeks ago, while looking for a new face cleanser (my past regular cleanser left my skin feeling dry). This cleanser exfoliates thanks to its active charcoal and other minerals in the mix. My face was left feeling clean, tingly, and super smooth! My pores got smaller and skin had an incredible glow that lasted well into the next day. This is a perfect supplement to accompany your face mask.
Lauren G.
I am all about trying new products if they work. This cleanser is too strong for my face and I have never had that problem before. I have adult acne which is sometimes painful. This "refreshing" feeling was way too much. When I think of acne products I think of soothing my skin, not setting it on fire. It also irritated my under eyes, corner of my mouth and nose. I use acne treatments and acne everything without problems. This just did not work for me.
courtney p.