BY BIORÉ #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Veronica C.
Clintwood
Use this for my sons back acme. Before getting into the shower, I'll put this over his dry back and rub it very well. That way while he gets ready for his shower, it leaves the med on for a while longer
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
This face wash has been doing its job of making my skin feel nice & clean. I've been using it Morning & night for about almost 2 weeks now & I've noticed a mild difference in my skin, nothing too drastic but I'm sure gradually through time my acne will start to clear up. It has a really nice feel to the skin when cleansing it has a nice minty feeling to the skin which I love because it makes my skin feel extra clean. I do wish it worked a lot faster on my skin though, but I do recommend this product for anyone that has any small blemishes this is perfect.
Sarah L.
Athol
I bought this product a couple weeks ago to switch up my skin care routine. I figured the charcoal would benefit my skin. It did the exact opposite. I haven't had bad acne in a couple years now, and after a couple days of using this product I had the worst breakouts on my chin/neck area, my cheeks, and my forehead. Dozens of little pimples. I'm still recovering and it's humiliating. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE ESPECIALLY WITH SENSITIVE SKIN. I have been using Loreal go 360 clean in the white and blue bottle for a long time now and it kept my skin relatively clear and I recommend it to anyone. PLUS IT'S CHEAPER!!
Alexsis G.
Doesn’t do as good as I thought it would. Wish it would remove my acne or atleast reduce it. Not what it makes out to be. I am a first time user but I didn’t like it.
Hailey H.
Bluefield , WV
I love this product when I have a breakout. I don't like to use it daily because I feel that it dries me out. For the cost of this product it performs exceptionally.
Leonela C.
Fontana , CA
feels very fresh on your skin after you wash your face, I recommend it because it helps your acne and blackheads, I got mine at Walmart , worth the price , wasn't so expensive tho
Yvette A.
My boyfriend loves this stuff, he has oily skin that’s prone to breakouts from time to time, and he seems satisfied with it. In my opinion it’s a little harsh, you have to scrub gently, otherwise you’ll be hurting your poor skin, especially if you have sensitive skin! It smells great! Refreshing! If I ever do use it, I use it in the morning because I feel like it wakes me up more :)
Ashley K.
Beckley, WV
I am 28 now and I started using this cleanser about 6 months ago. It is an amazing product. I had struggled with acne since I was 12 and after finding this cleanser, I have had clear skin. It might make your face break out a little at first. That's because the activated charcoal is pulling the toxins out of your skin. If you stick with it, you will have clear skin in no time. I was so excited to find this product. I haven't bought any other cleansers since I found this one.
Alyssa H.
So I've had trouble skin for awhile I started breaking out on my cheeks, large pores, oily skin I've tried other products but this here works wonders!! I love the way it cleans my pores I can feel them open and my face is super clean! It help with my pores, and I'm less oily!!! For a cheap price you get a lot of product, and I love how it has a pump, the smell is like citrus or something to me. Give it a try!!
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
Just picked this up and used this tonight so I’m giving it 4 stars but I’m really happy. Bought it at Walmart for under $8 bucks and so far I really like it. It’s not super thick and there are no exfoliation beads, which is ok and it does have a weird smell at first. I was a little taken aback by the cooling affect it has. It’s really strong but I liked it, it almost felt like my pores on face could breathe. Hopefully this works really well for me because I’ve tried literally everything under the sun for my oily skin.
courtney p.