BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
I have been using this product every other day alternating with another biore cleanser. I find that it really helps clear up acne and cleans pores amazingly. It also smells refreshing. It doesn't dry my skin out at all but I have combo/oily skin so maybe thats why. The only thing I dont like about it is that it makes my face burn sooo bad after rinsing it off. All in all great product.
Lily F.
Clearwater, FL
This face wash is very good if you have combination to dry skin, I feel like it makes me oilier, I have combination to oily skin and my T zone gets very oily when I use this cleanser, I wouldn’t recommend it if you have skin like mine but if you have combination to dry I do recommend it ! Of course don’t forget your moisturizer and sunscreen ladies ! Acne products tend to dry the skin and make it more sensible .
Ariel B.
Old Westbury, NY
Loved. Loved. Loved. LOVED!
I typically have very oily skin and hardly any facial cleansers do the job of making my pores feel fresh and OPEN. I picked this up at a local target and used it immediately after I got home. The sensation of a clean and refreshed face was amazing! Very rejuvenating! Would definitely recommend and have recommended this to people who deal with clogged pores.
Carolina D.
This product does wonders to acne skin. When you apply it to your face you feel that it's actually fighting those acnes on your face. I remember that a spot was coming out on my right side of my cheek and I just washed my face with the Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser and the next day the spot was gone. If you really want to fight those spots before they grow more use this product.
Brianna R.
Hastings, MN
I have been using biore for a few years now. I started with their baking soda cleansers but then I heard charcoal worked better. I started using the charcoal cleanser because I get a lot of blackheads, and I heard this was good for helping with that. It did help with my blackheads and pores, but still left my skin feeling a bit dry. I personally like the nose strips better for blackheads but I still do recommend this product! Plus it’s affordable!!
Brianna S.
Antioch, TN
This stuff is AMAZING. I've been using biore for a while now. But this cleanser... I had a huge zit coming through on my forehead that hurt to touch, and I washed my face that night and the next day it was noticeably smaller. My skin has become brighter, and I find myself popping less pimples (bad habit I know, but those suckers are asking for it). I absolutely adore this product!
Casey T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this stuff. It really gives me a fresh clean feeling, and I don't like starting my morning without it! It's pretty effective, but could be better. I follow up with a toner when I get out of the shower and still get a few blemishes. I have super oily skin, so I've never found anything that works perfectly, but I'm very happy with this product and would recommend to others.
Taylor O.
['Tucson', ''], AZ
I picked this up at the store wanting to try a new face wash. This cleanser is nicely latherable, smells nice, and does the job of getting makeup and oil off the skin. I am a fan of charcoal and was pleased with this product overall. The one thing I am not a fan of is it will leave a black residue in your sink- so make sure to thoroughly rinse away all suds after cleaning.
krystal V.
Perris, CA
This momma is an oily one but ever since I've started using this face wash, my skin has drastically changed. I've been using it for 2 years now and have not stopped. My skin is oily, but it's also sensitive, so I like that the charcoal fights the oils my large pores secrete (and the charcoal has actually MINIMIZED my pores) and that the wash gives my skin such a clean, purifying cleanse.
Karina F.
I picked this up as a last resort because nothing was clearing up my acne. I've been using it for about three weeks now and it's reduced the frequency of breakouts, and the ones I do have are small whiteheads instead of big, inflamed, under the skin acne. It has improved the overall texture of my skin. I have combination/oily skin, so it does dry out my skin on the drier days, but it works just fine when my skin is on the oiler side.
courtney p.