BY BIORÉ #60 in Facial Cleansers

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Sandra S.
Roy, WA
This product keeps my face clean and beautiful and radiant. I love this product and other people should use it too the charcoal is a good ingredient to have in it. I wish there would be more factors in it for sensitive skin.
Brooke P.
New London, WI
This cleanser makes the skin feel cool and very clean. I purchased this at my local drug store and am very satisfied. It’s gentle on the skin and is very inexpensive.
Aneesa C.
Berkeley, CA
Like many products, this is neither great nor terrible. It kept my skin relatively clear, but it did not improve it. It was inexpensive though so I have no regrets.
Jamie D.
One of my favorite facial washes. Nice clean feeling. It won't dry your skin either. I usually wash my face in the shower and my skin always feels so great after!
Julissa V.
I use this everyday, sometimes when I shower and sometimes twice a day. Made my skin nice after a few uses and very effective. When you use a little too much it turns your face red and dry but would recommend.
Rebekah N.
Winterset
I give this product one star because instead of clearing my skin, it made my skin break out in CYSTIC ACNE. I don’t have cystic acne so this is a nightmare for me. The moment I put the cleanser on my face, it made my face start burning and horrifically breaking out. After a few days, my face is still a burning red although it has gone down a little. I don’t know if it’s because I have sensitive skin, if I’m allergic to salicylic acid, or what. I wanted to try something different and this was cheaper than the normal products I use. I have gone back to using a cream benzoyl peroxide treatment which actually clears my skin without leaving it a burning red, and it seems to be helping. If you have sensitive skin, I would not recommend at all.  Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Anna D.
Newbern, TN
I've been trying to find something that would work for my acne on my face pretty much since I started getting acne. I recently saw this in the store, and since it had charcoal in it, I decided I would try it. This was also going to be my last try at clearing up my skin before resorting to drugs like Accutane.

I'm glad I saw this in the store because it has slowly been clearing my face of acne. Like any skin product, it's going to take a while for it to fully start working. The first week of trying this I realized that my skin was looking less red, and I was having fewer breakouts. The second week of using this has pretty much cleared all of my acne up. I still get spots every so often, but that's just going to happen with my skin. I no longer want to go on Accutane, and I've switched to a lighter coverage foundation because I don't have to cover up breakouts anymore.
jessica b.
Luling
this is a good product too but even better if you have oily skin. with this product you can really feel your pores open and all the gunk being taken out your pores. i would without a doubt repurchase this product.
Saniya F.
Atlanta
Actually really love this product! Got a free sample from PINCHme and I adore it so much. you might get a few pimples here and there, but its all good. It was my first time and was good for being free!
Kasey G.
I really enjoyed this product! It made my face feel extremely soft and I could see in difference in my skin! It also did not break my face out like other facial products! Definitely would recommend this!
courtney p.