BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Syvanna C.
Lake Linden
Don't really like this product that much it makes my face break out even more and that's not what I am looking for in a product I want something that is gonna help me with my break out not make it worse
Morgan E.
First couple of uses my face was very sensitive and turned red but after using it more often my face didn’t react and it worked very well!! Face feels so clean afterwards!
Kenidee N.
Layton , UT
Absolute love the Charcoal scrub!! It tingles my face and makes it nice and tight! Plus it has left my face super clear and my blackheads have been minimized tremendously!
Neen B.
I found this cleanser rather decent, it feels quite nice on my face because of that fresh sensation you get after using it. I haven't had acne since about the age of 16 but I recently found out I'm pregnant & my hormones levels have increased causing me to get acne again which is awful. I only say that because I love wearing makeup & had pretty clear/smooth skin for someone who does on a regular basis. But my doctor actually recommended I try Biore products before he prescribed anything for me. I have to say I've seen results within a week along with my regular facial routine of course but I definitely recommend to anyone suffering from a breakout or even puberty. Acne/blackheads in general.
Gabby
This is the face wash my boyfriend said that he used to use daily but since high school he said that for some reason it wasn't as effective anymore so he's since stopped. I decided that I'd give it a try myself cause the had $1 off coupons at Walmart. I personally really like how it feels. It gives off a cooling sensation. I use it right after oil cleansing to just remove any extra dirt that may still be on my face. After using it I'm pretty sure that it's made me break out despite it being an acne clearing cleanser. I mean it didn't work for me but everyone's skin is different so I wouldn't just say that it couldn't work for you either
Savannah J.
Kansas City
I can’t love this more. My husband even loves it! He use to never use face wash until I brought this home. Now we fight over it. My skin has never been balanced so well.
Kara E.
Germantown, OH
I love this product! It leaves your skin feeling icy cool, clean, and refreshed! And it is great for shrinking pores and reducing blackheads! It’s just a great product!!
Sandra S.
Roy, WA
This product keeps my face clean and beautiful and radiant. I love this product and other people should use it too the charcoal is a good ingredient to have in it. I wish there would be more factors in it for sensitive skin.
Danae B.
Love this stuff! My face always feels so refreshed and clean after! The minty feeling is gives my face is so nice and I look forward to washing my face with this stuff!
Suzie S.
This cleanser is wonderful! I was recently introduced to it and it makes my skin feel so smooth and fresh after. I also feel the charcoal has helped with my blemishes.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?