BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sheena H.
Jemison
My daughter is 13 and she started having bad breakouts and we searched for something to control that and this stuff has done wonders for her beautiful face #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Kimberly E.
Williamstown, NJ
I chose this brand of charcoal acne wash after reading numerous online articles about the benefits of charcoal cleansers for oily skin. I love that Biore offers 2 different options of this cleanser - 1 for acne prone skin (the one that I chose) that includes salicylic acid to fight breakouts, and 1 for oily skin without the addition of the salicylic acid. The price point is very reasonable, and they even have a $1 off coupon attached to many of the bottles in store for instant savings.As soon as I begin to rub onto my skin, there is an instant cooling sensation - which I LOVE because I feel like I am getting the deep clean that I need! I have been using this product for 2 weeks now, and have noticed a dramatic reduction in oil, so much so that I actually need to use a  daily moisturizer. I have not been using it long enough to know whether or not it has reduced the number of breakouts (which is the reason for my 4 star rating), but it did help in reducing the redness from my cyclic menstrual breakout cycle that I just went through.
Katherine G.
When you first put this on, you get like a cool sensation and it feels great. I used this every other night because my skin is sensitive but I did notice progress (:
Breanna P.
Barbourville , KY
Really helped my face a lot! Love it! I would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking for a new face wash. I’m a repeating user! Really met my expectations.
Alyssa K.
San Diego
Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser mix this with the nose strips and your face is a strong 10. It's already a 10 but these products makes it a 10+ glow
Kassandra L.
This cleanser has transformed my face! I have problem problematic skin and my skin has cleared up so much since I began using this regularly. I highly recommend this for anyone with acne. It worked wonders on my skin.
Hailey A.
This is the worst face product I've ever used. If you have sensitive skin DO NOT USE THIS. My face turned beat red and hot and I was broke out every where. Almost 7 dollars for this too.
Laurie H.
Arabi
It left my face soft and cleaned. I could tell the difference immediately. It feels like the charcoal pulls the dirt and grime right out of your face like a magnet.
Amie G.
Grimes, IA
My fave always feels so clean and refreshed after using this! My pores shrink and black heads seem to disappear. My skin is less oily overall which is HUGE FOR ME!
Sedona J.
Mesa
Gives a clean and minty feeling to my face, very , VERY refreshing and has a sleek package, it went above my expectations and I’ve used this for almost a year now.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?