BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Nichole S.
La Pine
Oh hot dang this stuff is my jam! I love it! It leaves my face soooo soft and feeling super clean and I love the tingle! I use this face wash after a long messy day at work or when I work outside perfect for getting all of that dirt and grime off my face! I will admit if I use this morning and at night it drys the heck out of my face so this is my go to when I feel my skin is super clogged with gunk! Perfect product!
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Absolutely horrible for me! I have oily, to acne prone skin and this just made it sooo much worse. I gave the hole bottle a try, and it just kept making me break out over, and over. It may work great for you, but it's defaintly a product to try. As I see it works great for others here, but not for me. I'll never buy again. It also burned my face when I would apply it, but I thought that was just it "working". Nope! Never again!
mary melanie m.
Simi valley, CA
I first discovered Biore's Charcoal nose strips before trying Korean nose strips. Since charcoal is very good when it comes to clearing up acnes, I thought nose strips plus charcoal? VERY GOOD COMBINATION! They dug out most of your white heads, of course if you use it right. Some people don't know how to properly use it so that's why they probably don't like this product, but as for me, it works all the time :)
Kari L.
I love this! This isn't something that I didn't buy for myself. I was given some by a friend and I then had to go buy my own! There's some ingredients in it that make you face feel so clean and refreshed afterwards! It's amazing! There's only one thing I would change is add a exfoliating grain to it. I like to feel the dirt come off myself. But even without this is a great product I would highly recommend!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I use this product nightly after I take off my makeup and it has done wonders to my skin! I would buy high end products and would get no results so I decided to try other products. I was walking around Ulta, found this and decided to give it a try. After about a week or two I began to notice the bumps on my face fade away and I have had a lot less breakouts than usual. Overall, a great product and I would definitely use it again.
Judy B.
I purchased this item for my son, who was having a problem with acne. My son of course resisted, not wanting to try anything new that Mom is suggesting. It was about 2 weeks later that I noticed his face had cleared up, no more acne hanging out on his beloved beautiful face. I asked him, "what gives?"  My son stated he was using the acne cleanser that I purchased for him twice a day. This cleanser is a keeper.
Katie P.
I LOVE this product. I purchased it on a whim because I had ran out of the cleanser I was using, and I was intrigued by the charcoal. For the past couple months I've been randomly having little breakouts every couple of weeks, so I was wanting to try something to maybe help get that under control, and I'm so glad I picked this! It keeps my skin from getting oily, and leaves a tingly feeling behind makes you feel like your face is super clean afterward. I will say, the first time you use it, it kind of burns and your skin probably will be really dry (at least it was for me), so be sure to moisturize well. It really is a great product.
This is a great product! Unfortunately, I have terribly acne-prone skin and ended up having to go on Actuane, but I really enjoyed using this cleanser. It isn't too expensive - comes in an easy to use pump. It really cleans well and leaves your skin tingling a little since it's got some menthol in it. Would highly recommend, maybe not daily, but for people who have a little acne every now and then.
Rachel K.
This product has a nice refreshed feel to it. It has helped tremendously with my acne. I've started to notice a difference in my breakouts. It doesn't work overnight, but gradually over time, the more you use this product, the more you can really see the results. I would recommend this product to all my friends and anyone whose ever had a bad breakout or just prone to acne.
Kris R.
Ocala, FL
I absolutely love this face wash!! I started using this about 2 weeks ago. It tingles and feels refreshing while using. I would be careful about letting the soap run down your eyes though. Apparently there was some on my lashes still when I went to open my eyes a few days ago and it burned enough that I'll make sure to not make that mistake again. Overall it's been great and hasn't made me break out at all which has been an issue for me in the past with other cleansers.
courtney p.