BY BIORÉ #79 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Anna D.
Newbern, TN
I've been trying to find something that would work for my acne on my face pretty much since I started getting acne. I recently saw this in the store, and since it had charcoal in it, I decided I would try it. This was also going to be my last try at clearing up my skin before resorting to drugs like Accutane.

I'm glad I saw this in the store because it has slowly been clearing my face of acne. Like any skin product, it's going to take a while for it to fully start working. The first week of trying this I realized that my skin was looking less red, and I was having fewer breakouts. The second week of using this has pretty much cleared all of my acne up. I still get spots every so often, but that's just going to happen with my skin. I no longer want to go on Accutane, and I've switched to a lighter coverage foundation because I don't have to cover up breakouts anymore.
Kasey G.
I really enjoyed this product! It made my face feel extremely soft and I could see in difference in my skin! It also did not break my face out like other facial products! Definitely would recommend this!
Taryn B.
Richmond, TX
The smell is a little off putting. I do love the tingle I get when I wash my face. I can use it daily and it’s very gentle. I notice if I haven’t used this in a couple days.
Marissa
This is my favorite face wash out of everything I have tried! Not only does it thoroughly clean your skin and get your make up off but it is general and leaves a nice cold refreshing feeling after.
Tasha D.
Really like that this product has charcoal in it since that’s what’s in right now! Really gentle on the skin. Has a bit of a smell but not bad at all. Did a really good job at cleaning my skin and keeping my acne at bay.
Nusi D.
This is the only facial cleaning product that has actually helped my skin. I have incredibly dry skin, and nothing seems to clean it too well, or help it to be hydrated. This product is perfect.
member-fb81c
I love charcoal products but this one is my fav! Affordable and the product goes above and beyond making your skin feel fresh. I've rebought this product at least twice now and will buy it again
Alexis C.
Grand rapids, MI
This product is okay.... it does tend to make your skin greasy a little faster than I would like (I have extremely oily skin) but I rather it do that than dry it out...
sandra d.
Clearwater, FL
I started using this a month ago. I decided to try it, because I was noticing that I was getting blackheads with the other cleanser I was using. I've always gotten occasional pimples on my face, but since I've started using the Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser, there has been a noticeable decrease in blackheads, and I haven't gotten any pimples. My face feels clean and not overdried (I do use a moisturizer as part of my daily routine, though), and there is an icy, wake-you-up sensation when you use it. I like it!
Lindsae✨ F.
White House
Amazing face wash! I use to use Clean & Ckear Acne Fighting Foam Face Wash; which did its job but ridiculously dried my skin out. Transitioning from that to Biore Charcoal Acne Fughting Face Wash was a nerve-wrecker for considering how easily my skin breaks out. I tried this for the first time the other night and even today it’s just a clean feeling every time I use it! 4 day comparison below. It’s not much, but it’s definitely a visible difference over a few days.
courtney p.