BY BIORÉ #60 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Destenie G.
Brownsville
I bought the Biore charcoal acne cleanser at Walmart. I like this product because it leaves me with smooth skin and it makes my skin feeling fresh every time! It’s also inexpensive!
Carissa C.
Raleigh , NC
Amazing very effective. Makes my face less oily. It met my expectations very well . Very gentle smooths on easily Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Davesha S.
Fort Worth, TX
This product is TO DIE FOR. It’s pretty expensive but it’s really good! This product also has its pros and cons with the expectations being met. The pro is that it actually clears your skin & makes it feel fresh, but the con is that you have to actually buy the rest of their products to see an effective difference, and like i said, they’re pretty expensive.
Jordan S.
Greenwood, IN
This stuff helped with my acne for so long, unfortunately I found after prolonged use it'd actually hurt my sensitive skin so I had to move to something lighter.
Lauren J.
Liberty, MO
I haven’t used this lately, but I love it it smells so good, and it makes your skin feel so fresh and clean while clearing breakouts. This is such a nice product and I definitely would recommend this.
Ashlyn D.
Jonesborough
I love the smell of this face wash. It did burn a lot when I used it. Would not ever buy again!! I never felt like it completely helped with my acne, I think it broke me out more.
Kyra H.
Fayetteville, WV
This really helped my skin it deep cleaned the dirt and oil and helped my breakouts go away. It was a gentle product I would reccomend to anyone with medium type acne prone skin.
Cheyenne G.
Westfield
I use this cleanser every night. It works so well. I have hormonal acne due to starting the birth control implant and this is the only OTC product I have found that can keep it under control. Love love love
Jessica S.
Collins, IA
I bought this thinking it was just another face wash. However if broke me out and made my skin so dry I had to stop using it. I gave it to my sister and the same happened to her. This product is definitely not for people with sensitive skin.
Karina G.
Anaheim , CA
Love the tingly feeling it leaves after I use it. More of an exfoliating scrub than an acne scrub though so it didn't do anything for my acne. But my skin did feel clean after!
courtney p.