BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Aracely A.
Santa Ana, CA
I absolutely love this product! This product is the only face wash that has actually cleared up my skin leaving it feeling refreshed, smooth, and smelling like citrus! I recommend that everyone try this product because it incredibly amazing!
Yeni M.
Great cleanser for everyday use. Does a great job of cleaning your pores thoroughly while still being gentle and not irritating the skin. Also , after using this product, your face feels very cool and refreshed which is a very nice feeling.
Danielle D.
Boone
This product is so great for acne! I’ve had terrible acne on my face and chest for ten years and I have tried everything. Tons of pills and creams and things. I started using this product at least once a day before bed and my skin always feels so fresh. It’s best for combination-oily skin, as it does absorb a lot of moisture and will dry out your skin some. Best to follow with an oil-free moisturizer.
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
I got this product at walmart mainly because I saw so much good reviews about it. This kind of product is usually for people with oily skin because it may dry out your skin, like all anti pimple products do. I used this depsite the fact that i have dry- combination skin and it removed all my white heads. It didnt really dry out my skin much cause I am crazy about moisturizer and skin care routines.
Hailey H.
Melbourne , FL
I LOVE THIS ITS WORKS WONDERS AND LEAVES YOU SKING FEELING FRESH AND LOVELY. IT HAS LIKE A MINT FEEL IT IS SO NICE I RECOMMEND AND ITS NOT A BAD PRICE EITHER. 10/10 PRODUCT GO BUT IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Sarah H.
Harrisonburg
Overall, this product works wonders for my skin in conjuction with my dermatologist reccomended facial cream. I have been using this product, and other products from Biore, for about three years now and love the way it works and the good price. I gave it 4/5 instead of the full 5 because after using, skin does feel slightly dry, but nothing a good moisturizer cant fix. Definitely worth the purchase!
Shannon M.
Absolutely loved this product! I highly suggest using this product as an in-shower scrub (2-3 times a week), rather than an everyday facial cleanser or makeup remover. When using the scrub, you can feel the scrub working, with just a tingling feeling on the skin. I also recommend using the Biore charcoal nose strips in relation to this product in order to deeply, and fully clean out those pores.
Tayllor L.
Sarasota, FL
This is supposed to reduce oil and clear up acne but I was highly disappointed. I would use it every night and wake up with more pimples and a face of shiny, slick skin. It felt terrible and I think they need to review their formula. If you have oily acne prone skin do not try this
Jessica S.
South Bend, IN
I love, love, love this product! It not only improved my breakouts, it left my skin feeling extremely soft and radient. My 16 year old son has systic acne and it works wonders for his skin! I've literally spent hundreds of dollars on products for him that barely helped! He uses it EVERYDAY and, if he happens to run out and miss using it a few days, he starts to break out! The great thing is, once he gets more, it literally clears his acne up after a few days!
Holly D.
Mayfield
Best cleanser I have ever found! I love how this is a simple but effective cleanser for my oily acne prone skin. Great value for the price, lasted months. Very gentle but effective on my skin. Did not burn. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a great cleanser.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?