BY BIORÉ #60 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
kelsey d.
Delevan, NY
I love all products that have charcoal in it, I just think it’s really beneficial. But this face wash is just so good, my skin is so clear when I use this product.
Sedona J.
Mesa
Gives a clean and minty feeling to my face, very , VERY refreshing and has a sleek package, it went above my expectations and I’ve used this for almost a year now.
Sheilha E.
Sandusky, OH
I love the clean feeling this cleanser gives me after using it. Keeps my face clear of breakouts. I use it once a day and just keep it in my shower. I also use the charcoal pore strips that this company makes too.
Amie J.
Grimes, IA
My fave always feels so clean and refreshed after using this! My pores shrink and black heads seem to disappear. My skin is less oily overall which is HUGE FOR ME!
Samantha G.
this cleanser kept my skin dry, like I like it because I have very oily skin. I love the packaging with the pump. this cleanser also kept my skin clear and clean.
Leidys S.
Orlando, FL
I really recommend this product to anyone of any age. Black heads disappear over night. Also leaves your face super refreshed. Although it does burn a little bit if left on too long.
Alisa H.
Wichita Falls
Overall for the price is a great product. I prefer the powder baking soda by Biore. But if you are looking for a more gentle exfoliant then this is your product.
Jacqueline Q.
Provo, UT
I really love Biore products. I actually bought this one on accident thinking it was the normal charcoal formula. I prefer the other one, but this still does a great job of cleaning my face.
Destenie G.
Brownsville
I bought the Biore charcoal acne cleanser at Walmart. I like this product because it leaves me with smooth skin and it makes my skin feeling fresh every time! It’s also inexpensive!
Abri J.
Woodridge , IL
Love this product! Leaves my face feeling very fresh and it actually fights acne very well. I have also noticed that it has helped me clear up some of my acne scars. It will make you break out at first but that is good
courtney p.