Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
4.22 / 5 based on 3,460 Reviews
Daily acne cleanser with natural charcoal to absorb excess oil and clear breakouts.
Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This daily charcoal acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Skin Purifying Technology
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use: Wet face. Pump product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results, use daily.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children
How it Works: With natural charcoal and Salicylic Acid, this daily cleanser penetrates pores and absorbs excess oil to help clear acne and prevent future breakouts.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 59 Q&A
- "I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)" in 137 reviews
I love all products that have charcoal in it, I just think it’s really beneficial. But this face wash is just so good, my skin is so clear when I use this product.
Gives a clean and minty feeling to my face, very , VERY refreshing and has a sleek package, it went above my expectations and I’ve used this for almost a year now.
I love the clean feeling this cleanser gives me after using it. Keeps my face clear of breakouts. I use it once a day and just keep it in my shower. I also use the charcoal pore strips that this company makes too.
My fave always feels so clean and refreshed after using this! My pores shrink and black heads seem to disappear. My skin is less oily overall which is HUGE FOR ME!
this cleanser kept my skin dry, like I like it because I have very oily skin. I love the packaging with the pump. this cleanser also kept my skin clear and clean.
I really recommend this product to anyone of any age. Black heads disappear over night. Also leaves your face super refreshed. Although it does burn a little bit if left on too long.
Overall for the price is a great product. I prefer the powder baking soda by Biore. But if you are looking for a more gentle exfoliant then this is your product.
I really love Biore products. I actually bought this one on accident thinking it was the normal charcoal formula. I prefer the other one, but this still does a great job of cleaning my face.
I bought the Biore charcoal acne cleanser at Walmart. I like this product because it leaves me with smooth skin and it makes my skin feeling fresh every time! It’s also inexpensive!
Love this product! Leaves my face feeling very fresh and it actually fights acne very well. I have also noticed that it has helped me clear up some of my acne scars. It will make you break out at first but that is good
Q & A
I just started using this product and it started to burn a little bit and my face looks like a tomato; is it suppose to do that? Or is it because my skin isn’t use to it yet?
i've been using this for two days and it dries my skin out SO horribly, is it supposed to do that?
does this make your face feel fresh after washing and does it dry your skin? i have oily acne prone and dry skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos