BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Erin V.
Inman
I use this on a daily basis and although I haven’t seen any change in my acne, it hasn’t gotten worse. It does dry out my skin but it’s affordable and leaves your face feeling clean and fresh!
Casey M.
Concord, NH
This cleanser made my face feel clean after using it but sadly because of my sensitive skin I ended uo breaking out with this cleanser. I stopped using immediately and my face cleared back up.
Kendra G.
This product has easily become apart of my daily routine. It def cleans all the pores out and you get this nice refreshing tingle once you rinse it off. Amazing stuff.
Danah E.
Loved this cleanser when I first started my journey to clearer skin this was a staple in my skin care routine and I loved it and it did not dry my skin out afterwards.
Maddie D.
Columbia
A nice, refreshing face wash. I have not found my blackheads to decrease at all though. I only use it every once in a while. Leaves skin red and dry if used too much or left on for too long
Linda M.
San bernardino
It was good can't even remember why i stopped buying it, no complaints here and it does have a Cool feeling on the face that I do love for a quick wake me up In the morning
Issa B.
Not my first go to choice but its an ok cleaning product. I do feel it dose leave a little film on my face afterwords.  I usually pick this up at CVS or Walmart.
Faith M.
Corpus Christi
It's the best that I have ever tried I try and buy it Everytime I go to the store even when I don't need it just so I know I have some when I want some I always recommend this to everyone.
Chrissy D.
Denville
I used this product for awhile for black heads. I was not that impressed with the results. It did not do what I thought it would, which was improve my blackheads and clear them away.
Ashley E.
This is a product I really wanted to write a review on because I feel like for some people this tip may come in handy. I used this cleanser on its own and felt a really amazing cooling sensation and my skin felt decently clean but, the next morning I woke up to my skin feeling a very oily mess which has NEVER happened to me before. So I wanted to give this product another try, I used it in conjunction with the Bioré baking soda scrub one week and the charcoal scrub the next and It really made a difference on how my skin felt. Using it with the scrubs male my skin feel greasy, look great and it cleared up my acne pretty good. The reason I am giving this product 3 stars is because I would like to be able to use this daily but due to the fact that it makes me feel very oily without the scrubs I only use it on my exfoliating days.

courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?