BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Emily P.
New City
I like how this product feels while I'm using it. It has a nice tingly feeling. I was disappointed by the results. I thought it would do a better job clearing my acne and blackheads. It made my skin dry and red.
Kiána S.
Brownsville, PA
My favorite go to cleanser. Definitely helps reduce acne with constant use. I have been using it with a brush but I feel like the results with using my hands are good too.
Karen H.
This just didn’t work for me. I usually use a face wash with an acne fighting ingredient and this just wasn’t enough to stop the random breakouts I’m getting still at 34. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Makayla M.
Benton
I absolutely love this product because it clears up the majority of my acne and helps with my dry skin that I tend to have a problem with. I would absolutely recommend this product and I encouraged one of my friends to try it and they have seen lots of results as well.
Audrey I.
I like how my face felt, but I noticed I’d break out and I don’t get a lot of pimples. Either I was not using right or it’s just too strong for my face. Price wise is ok.
Samantha A.
Soldier, KY
I LOVE this cleanser! My skin was soft and glowing after each use! It was super effective in keeping away blemishes, and removing the ones that already existed. I purchased it at Wal-Mart, for a more than reasonable price. HIGHLY recommended for combination skin types!
Alex T.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I like the fact that this doesn't make my face more oily. I wish it had more scrubbing power. The menthol smell is a bit overwhelming, especially putting it on your face.
Baylee E.
Roxbury, VT
I loved using this!! I'm not a big fan of facial cleansers to begin with because I have complicated skin but this didn't dry me out at all and definitely got the job done
Hailey E.
This product is great on your skin and doesn’t harm it at all! The product worked really great on my skin but I can’t say it did for everyone! When applying it I felt sort of a bubbling feeling!
Taylor B.
Hemlock, MI
This seemed to help clear my black heads after the 2nd or 3rd use. I didn't see it noticeably right away. I like the way it feels on my face and how my skin feels after!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?