BY BIORÉ #79 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jacqueline Q.
Provo, UT
I really love Biore products. I actually bought this one on accident thinking it was the normal charcoal formula. I prefer the other one, but this still does a great job of cleaning my face.
Destenie G.
Brownsville
I bought the Biore charcoal acne cleanser at Walmart. I like this product because it leaves me with smooth skin and it makes my skin feeling fresh every time! It’s also inexpensive!
Choua T.
Warren, MI
This charcoal scrub cleanses your skin and really wakes you up! I love using this in the morning to wake up my face because it gives you a nice tingly sensation!
Alisa H.
Wichita Falls
Overall for the price is a great product. I prefer the powder baking soda by Biore. But if you are looking for a more gentle exfoliant then this is your product.
Carissa C.
Raleigh , NC
Amazing very effective. Makes my face less oily. It met my expectations very well . Very gentle smooths on easily Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Jordan S.
Greenwood, IN
This stuff helped with my acne for so long, unfortunately I found after prolonged use it'd actually hurt my sensitive skin so I had to move to something lighter.
Davesha S.
Fort Worth, TX
This product is TO DIE FOR. It’s pretty expensive but it’s really good! This product also has its pros and cons with the expectations being met. The pro is that it actually clears your skin & makes it feel fresh, but the con is that you have to actually buy the rest of their products to see an effective difference, and like i said, they’re pretty expensive.
Ashlyn D.
Jonesborough
I love the smell of this face wash. It did burn a lot when I used it. Would not ever buy again!! I never felt like it completely helped with my acne, I think it broke me out more.
Kyra H.
fayetteville, WV
This really helped my skin it deep cleaned the dirt and oil and helped my breakouts go away. It was a gentle product I would reccomend to anyone with medium type acne prone skin.
Cheyenne G.
Westfield
I use this cleanser every night. It works so well. I have hormonal acne due to starting the birth control implant and this is the only OTC product I have found that can keep it under control. Love love love
courtney p.