BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Is this extra drying on the skin ? I got combo skin , how...1 Answers
  • does this really get rid of blackheads?2 Answers
  • Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
Courtney W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I just started using this cleanser. It smells super good and is cooling. I have already noticed a difference in my skin since starting to use it. It has been gentle on my skin and i would recommend it to anyone looking for something cooling.
Lacey H.
Westport, TN
This is some of my favorite face wash!! I love this so much I have bought around 5 bottle of it!! I recommend this is everyone who ask me about face washes. I love that it's in packaging with a pump! It makes my face feel so clean and fresh!
amber D.
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! This face wash cleared up my skin in almost a week! I have minor breakouts and this is a lifesaver. It is gentle on the skin and has never dried my face out. It also smells good but doesn't seem to have fragrance that could bother skin.
Caitlin A.
Buffalo
While I loved the smell and feel of the face wash, it left my skin super dry! I wasn’t able to use it everyday but it did help to clear up a bit of my acne. I normally buy this from CVS. I feel the formula could be made for combination skin.
Mya V.
Lawrenceville, GA
Did not clear up my skin at all. It did clean the topic layer pretty well but you could definitely find better soon care items that actually work. It was not worth the money in the slightest. I highly suggest you don't invest in this at all.
Shannon S.
E Atlantc Bch, NY
I keep this product in the shower and use it after the gym for a deep cleansing feeling! Stings a bit around the eyes and the more sensitive areas of the face. Would not recommend for use more than once a day because it may cause dry skin.
Brooke J.
Worked at first, but found a few acne causing ingredients. I got mine at my local CVS. The first few days were fine, but now it hasn't made much of a difference. They could improve by taking out or replacing the acne causing ingredients.
Shelby c.
Macon, GA
One of my favorite face washes! As you wash you get this nice cooling tingling sensation that just feels like you are getting clean. I recommend this to all of my friends and I plan on repurchasing as long as nothing else catches my eye.
Samantha A.
I use this once a day, it's not one that you should use more than once a day especially if you skin isn't super oily because it will make your skin dry and it happened to dry out my skin for a while but other than that it's really good.
Pearl H.
This is probably my favorite drug store face wash. It definitely left my face feeling clean without feeling oily again few hours later. I honestly can go 2 days without washing my face & it still doesn't feel too oily. I'll probably never buy another drug store wash again
Ashley J.