BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Siuly F.
I have used the pore strips but never this. I really want to try it and see if it’s really worth it. I know the strips work great but it does make my skin a little dry. Price wise I think it’s on the high side but it’s worth to try.
Courtney J.
Morrow, GA
I love anything either charcoal in it so this was perfect I just wish it was an activated charcoal like the other bottle that heats up it leaves your face feeling cool and refreshing not dry and dull
Katy G.
Spokane, WA
Loved this cleanser at first! However, after a few months it started to dry out my face. I would definitely recommend getting a good moisturizer to accompany this face wash and also an exfoliator. Other than a little dry skin this face wash has kept my face nice and clear!
Anjelica C.
Always been a biore fan. But this was not it! It felt nice while cleansing but it broke me out. It didn’t help my skin issues, price is not that great verses other products.
Sarah I.
Ada, OK
My new go-to facial cleanser. My face was a wreck. I found this and it’s seriously helped. I enjoyed that it tingles some but not too much. Deep cleans without drying.
Susie S.
Phoenix, AZ
I have only used it a few times but it did make my skin feel clean and gave the little but of exfoliating that i needed. I did feel like it dryer my skin too much after use
Selena R.
Seattle, WA
Literally use this everyday! Once i heard about the activated charcoal had to try. And i definitely feel like it drags everything out Nd clears your pores! Amazing product!
Nikki A.
Bemidji, MN
Always a fan of biore! It would be a four star but it left my face super dry! So if you have oily skin maybe it’d work better? I’m not sure lol but it’s a very good product
Kiána S.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite go to cleanser. Definitely helps reduce acne with constant use. I have been using it with a brush but I feel like the results with using my hands are good too.
Dana G.
I cleanse with this charcoal cleanser when I feel like my skin has been extra oily! I keep it in the shower and also use it with my scrub brush so it gets deep into my pores. The price is great and you can get it from any drug store. Would recommend for acne prone skin!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?