Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
4.22 / 5 based on 3,461 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
Daily acne cleanser with natural charcoal to absorb excess oil and clear breakouts.
Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This daily charcoal acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Skin Purifying Technology
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use: Wet face. Pump product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results, use daily.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children
How it Works: With natural charcoal and Salicylic Acid, this daily cleanser penetrates pores and absorbs excess oil to help clear acne and prevent future breakouts.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 59 Q&A
- "I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)" in 137 reviews
I really loved this product. It didn’t dry out my skin and it kept my skin pretty clear. It foams up, and has little black pieces in it. I only buy this when I have a coupon.
I had really bad acne because of my cycle. I would break out extremely bad! But my cousin told me to give this a try and in a matter of only one week, my skin cleared up.
I loved using this!! I'm not a big fan of facial cleansers to begin with because I have complicated skin but this didn't dry me out at all and definitely got the job done
I absolutely love this product because it clears up the majority of my acne and helps with my dry skin that I tend to have a problem with. I would absolutely recommend this product and I encouraged one of my friends to try it and they have seen lots of results as well.
I like the fact that this doesn't make my face more oily. I wish it had more scrubbing power. The menthol smell is a bit overwhelming, especially putting it on your face.
Great product for drying up acne and pimples fast an also softens an soothes skin great do everyday use also gets rid off black and white heads with a tingling sensation
This seemed to help clear my black heads after the 2nd or 3rd use. I didn't see it noticeably right away. I like the way it feels on my face and how my skin feels after!
I just started using this product maybe two weeks ago. Its suppose to be good for oily skin but I havent seen much of a difference. Sometime it has this burning sensation on my cheeks but It hasnt broken me out. In all its ehhh
This cleanser made my face feel clean after using it but sadly because of my sensitive skin I ended uo breaking out with this cleanser. I stopped using immediately and my face cleared back up.
Q & A
I just started using this product and it started to burn a little bit and my face looks like a tomato; is it suppose to do that? Or is it because my skin isn’t use to it yet?
i've been using this for two days and it dries my skin out SO horribly, is it supposed to do that?
does this make your face feel fresh after washing and does it dry your skin? i have oily acne prone and dry skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos