Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Daily acne cleanser with natural charcoal to absorb excess oil and clear breakouts.
Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This daily charcoal acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Skin Purifying Technology
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use: Wet face. Pump product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results, use daily.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children
How it Works: With natural charcoal and Salicylic Acid, this daily cleanser penetrates pores and absorbs excess oil to help clear acne and prevent future breakouts.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
I'm glad I saw this in the store because it has slowly been clearing my face of acne. Like any skin product, it's going to take a while for it to fully start working. The first week of trying this I realized that my skin was looking less red, and I was having fewer breakouts. The second week of using this has pretty much cleared all of my acne up. I still get spots every so often, but that's just going to happen with my skin. I no longer want to go on Accutane, and I've switched to a lighter coverage foundation because I don't have to cover up breakouts anymore.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos