BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Dina H.
Homer Glen, IL
This product definitely makes my skin feel very cool and fresh after using, it’s very gentle, but I don’t think it does much for me. It’s a good price and I’m sure it’ll work for someone! I would recommend it for the price, you basically pay for what you get. I just haven’t noticed much of a change in my skin.
Ana C.
Tulsa, OK
Did not like it! Left my skin very dry and felt like my pores were still clogged! Used it for about a month to see if it was just my skin getting adjusted to it but it wasn’t!
Stacie R.
Mount Pleasant
I love the tingling sensation that this has when using it.  My face feels clean after I wash.  There's a slight grit to it.  The price is good for the product.
Mindie R.
Elizabethtown, KY
This will do on a day you forget your regular cleanser. It really strips the skin of oils if you have super oily skin but if you have normal skin, I felt like this was drying
Jmoneisha D.
Houston , TX
At first i didn’t see any results as to if it was working or not and it is most def effective for the most part and some places are higher then others but it is a good price and I would buy again
Melissa S.
Griffin
My daughter and I love Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser.  It's gentle, but effective!  My daughter saw the effects quickly after beginning to use this product.
Chey K.
I only used this a few times while at a friends house, and it’s a pretty good wash. My face felt a little more dry than usual, but it also felt clean. A good moisturizer and you’d be good to go. I’d buy it!
Siuly F.
I have used the pore strips but never this. I really want to try it and see if it’s really worth it. I know the strips work great but it does make my skin a little dry. Price wise I think it’s on the high side but it’s worth to try.
Anjelica C.
Always been a biore fan. But this was not it! It felt nice while cleansing but it broke me out. It didn’t help my skin issues, price is not that great verses other products.
Katy G.
Spokane, WA
Loved this cleanser at first! However, after a few months it started to dry out my face. I would definitely recommend getting a good moisturizer to accompany this face wash and also an exfoliator. Other than a little dry skin this face wash has kept my face nice and clear!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?