BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Caitlyn O.
Wilson, NY
I love this product as it accomplished what it set out to accomplish. It rids your face of acne and I am a repeat user!!! This product has continued to be one of my favorites. There is no need for improvement; the formula is great!!
Erin K.
Sparrowbush
I have never been disappointed with Biorè, but this product did not do anything for me. Other than leaving my skin feeling clean, the whole charcoal aspect made no difference.
Ana C.
Tulsa, OK
Did not like it! Left my skin very dry and felt like my pores were still clogged! Used it for about a month to see if it was just my skin getting adjusted to it but it wasn’t!
👑 C.
This stuff is great! Because of my eczema I don’t use it too often , but when I do I’m super happy with how my skin feels. I use it mostly when I do my spa days at home to start off with a clean slate.
Divina F.
Upland, CA
I bought this because I knew charcoal had some benefits for clearing acne however it didn’t work for me. Maybe it’s just my face but it definitely didn’t meet my expectations.
Jmoneisha D.
Houston , TX
At first i didn’t see any results as to if it was working or not and it is most def effective for the most part and some places are higher then others but it is a good price and I would buy again
Melissa S.
Griffin
My daughter and I love Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser.  It's gentle, but effective!  My daughter saw the effects quickly after beginning to use this product.
Mindie R.
Elizabethtown, KY
This will do on a day you forget your regular cleanser. It really strips the skin of oils if you have super oily skin but if you have normal skin, I felt like this was drying
Stacie R.
Mount Pleasant
I love the tingling sensation that this has when using it.  My face feels clean after I wash.  There's a slight grit to it.  The price is good for the product.
Siuly F.
I have used the pore strips but never this. I really want to try it and see if it’s really worth it. I know the strips work great but it does make my skin a little dry. Price wise I think it’s on the high side but it’s worth to try.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?