BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Davesha S.
Fort Worth, TX
This product is TO DIE FOR. It’s pretty expensive but it’s really good! This product also has its pros and cons with the expectations being met. The pro is that it actually clears your skin & makes it feel fresh, but the con is that you have to actually buy the rest of their products to see an effective difference, and like i said, they’re pretty expensive.
Ashlyn D.
I love the smell of this face wash. It did burn a lot when I used it. Would not ever buy again!! I never felt like it completely helped with my acne, I think it broke me out more.
Jessica S.
Collins, IA
I bought this thinking it was just another face wash. However if broke me out and made my skin so dry I had to stop using it. I gave it to my sister and the same happened to her. This product is definitely not for people with sensitive skin.
Cheyenne G.
I use this cleanser every night. It works so well. I have hormonal acne due to starting the birth control implant and this is the only OTC product I have found that can keep it under control. Love love love
Kyra H.
Lochgelly, WV
This really helped my skin it deep cleaned the dirt and oil and helped my breakouts go away. It was a gentle product I would reccomend to anyone with medium type acne prone skin.
Lupita R.
Santa Rosa
Yes it is great and yes it does what it promises it keeps your skin clear and I even use it to clear acne all over my body like on my back and chest. I definitely recommend it .
Karina G.
Anaheim , CA
Love the tingly feeling it leaves after I use it. More of an exfoliating scrub than an acne scrub though so it didn't do anything for my acne. But my skin did feel clean after!
Deedee G.
It didn't enlarge or minimize my pores. It didn't make me feel any more clean from what I already was. I've only tried it a few times but I don't think I would buy it again.
Syvanna C.
Lake Linden
Don't really like this product that much it makes my face break out even more and that's not what I am looking for in a product I want something that is gonna help me with my break out not make it worse
New York City
In my case this really helped me minimize my forehead acne as well as Brighton’s my face. The container itself helps control the amount you actually use making this gentle cleanser last longer. I will with no doubt buy this again.
courtney p.