BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Emily N.
San Jose, CA
I love this cleanser. I use it in the morning and it always leave my face tingling. There’s a slight grapefruit smell to it that always leaves me refreshed and clean. Definitely recommend
Angelina J.
I really liked this product, being in school I stressed out and broke out a lot. I used this product I had bought at Walmart and it was a gentle cleanser and I loved it. I would definitely buy this again.
Carmina C.
San Diego, CA
I picked this up after trying another charcoal cleanser by a different brand. I have combination skin and have been recovering from a stressful semester at school the left me with crazy breakouts. Unlike the last product I use, this biore charcoal wash is really great at clearing up existing acne and preventing new ones. If I do get a random pimple, it's not long until it's dried up by this cleanser. It was about $6 at my Walmart. I just love the cooling sensation and how clean my face really feels after washing my face with this cleanser.

That said, it's a little bit too drying so I make sure to have a good moisturizer and use a hydration face mask every so often. I also don't really love the smell of the cleanser but it doesn't linger, so I can live with it. Also, the pump isn't really travel friendly. I went away for a weekend and didn't want to risk the pump being pushed by other stuff in my travel bag so ended up having to pump some out into a little travel container.
Anaiah S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a little work horse. It cleans well without stripping my skin. I don’t think the charcoal works as well as other activated charcoal lines. But it’s a good skin care line.
Serena M.
Pittsburgh
This is really good to use when you want to reduce the Look of blackheads while also fighting the formation of new blackheads. I've been been using this cleanser for over a year
Amanda B.
Abington
I love this. I have really sensitive skin and this didn't make my face red or dry it out. This was my first time purchasing this product and I would definitely buy it again. Results show in about two weeks
Grace W.
Louisville, KY
Works pretty well at giving a nice cleanse and reducing pore size. The product was easy to use and has enough in it to last a while. Does exactly what it says it’s going to only downside is sticky texture.
Jack's S.
The product is really strong but super fresh. It does minimize the appearance of the pores but doesn't erase them completely. You can buy it at Walmart or target . I love the fresh feeling after I use it
Shaylynn L.
wintersville
Does its job without drying my skin out! I have super dry skin and it surprisingly doesn’t make it worse like some cleansers usually do! I love this brand and swear by pretty much all of their products!!
Tabatha S.
Great product , great consistency. Overall I’d give this product 4 stars. Just because it didn’t work out for my face. When I first started using it , I loved it. Over time it dried my face out though /:
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?