BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jayde F.
Rigby
Absolutely love this product!! It clears up breakouts and makes my skin feel so clean! I got mine from target! Packaging is so so, but it's a cheaper product that does a great job so I can't really complain!
makailyn l.
snohomish
I really like this cleaner. i was alittle skeptical about it at first because i didn’t know if the charcoal claim was just a gimmick or not but i really like it. and i’ve found that it’s helped with my acne.
Tara C.
Cheltenham, PA
I love charcoal scrubs! They start the second you apply and they allow you to move around when you are wearing it. I have noticed a difference in my acne after using this product.
Lo A.
la mirada
My face is pretty clear for the most part. I use this once a week because it really does clear my skin and take away all the back up in my skin! It's gentle enough to use every day but not needed in my case.
Samantha R.
Gentle on my skin and doesn't overly dry it out. Has sort of helped clear up my skin, definitely not as much as I was led to believe but still overall I'm happy with the product.
Gabrielle R.
Orlando, FL
This stuff is amazing ! It deep cleans your bored and it’s great for oily skin. I use it daily and I live by this stuff. It made my skin super soft and cleared it up really good.
Carmina C.
San Diego, CA
I picked this up after trying another charcoal cleanser by a different brand. I have combination skin and have been recovering from a stressful semester at school the left me with crazy breakouts. Unlike the last product I use, this biore charcoal wash is really great at clearing up existing acne and preventing new ones. If I do get a random pimple, it's not long until it's dried up by this cleanser. It was about $6 at my Walmart. I just love the cooling sensation and how clean my face really feels after washing my face with this cleanser.

That said, it's a little bit too drying so I make sure to have a good moisturizer and use a hydration face mask every so often. I also don't really love the smell of the cleanser but it doesn't linger, so I can live with it. Also, the pump isn't really travel friendly. I went away for a weekend and didn't want to risk the pump being pushed by other stuff in my travel bag so ended up having to pump some out into a little travel container.
Navya P.
Seattle
At first, this product worked really well and cleared my skin right up, but after a few continued days of use, it had me breaking out again. Maybe it shouldn't be used every day?
Lauren H.
Atlanta
This product is very helpful! It keeps acne away, I use this product very often. I bought this product at Kroger. It wasn’t too expensive and it was very effective. I continue to use this product every day.
Emily N.
San Jose, CA
I love this cleanser. I use it in the morning and it always leave my face tingling. There’s a slight grapefruit smell to it that always leaves me refreshed and clean. Definitely recommend
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?