BY BIORÉ #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Stacie R.
Mount Pleasant
I love the tingling sensation that this has when using it.  My face feels clean after I wash.  There's a slight grit to it.  The price is good for the product.
Mindie R.
Elizabethtown, KY
This will do on a day you forget your regular cleanser. It really strips the skin of oils if you have super oily skin but if you have normal skin, I felt like this was drying
Melissa S.
Griffin
My daughter and I love Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser.  It's gentle, but effective!  My daughter saw the effects quickly after beginning to use this product.
Jmoneisha D.
Houston , TX
At first i didn’t see any results as to if it was working or not and it is most def effective for the most part and some places are higher then others but it is a good price and I would buy again
Chey K.
I only used this a few times while at a friends house, and it’s a pretty good wash. My face felt a little more dry than usual, but it also felt clean. A good moisturizer and you’d be good to go. I’d buy it!
Courtney J.
Morrow, GA
I love anything either charcoal in it so this was perfect I just wish it was an activated charcoal like the other bottle that heats up it leaves your face feeling cool and refreshing not dry and dull
Katy G.
Spokane, WA
Loved this cleanser at first! However, after a few months it started to dry out my face. I would definitely recommend getting a good moisturizer to accompany this face wash and also an exfoliator. Other than a little dry skin this face wash has kept my face nice and clear!
Anjelica C.
Always been a biore fan. But this was not it! It felt nice while cleansing but it broke me out. It didn’t help my skin issues, price is not that great verses other products.
Selena R.
Seattle, WA
Literally use this everyday! Once i heard about the activated charcoal had to try. And i definitely feel like it drags everything out Nd clears your pores! Amazing product!
Nikki A.
Bemidji, MN
Always a fan of biore! It would be a four star but it left my face super dry! So if you have oily skin maybe it’d work better? I’m not sure lol but it’s a very good product
courtney p.