BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Deanna D.
I love this product. I use it everyday in the shower. It truly does help with acne. It gets all the dirt and oil out of your pores. It leave your skin feeling the best it ever has.
ashlynn s.
Norman
I love the smell of this and I’ve noticed a difference in the size of my pores and blackheads. My pores are noticeably smaller and my blackheads on my nose and chin are a lot less visible or gone all together!
Sandra A.
Pharr, TX
Love this brand! First time using this produced it’s really effective by removing black heads and controlling your acne. It did meet my expectations by removing blacks heads and I would defiantly use it again!
Kyra S.
west chester
Literally the most refreshing cleanser I have ever used. Extremely effective and smelt amazing when using. The packaging caught my attention of this gentle face wash that I would recommend to anyone who asked!
lexy d.
I use this to help not only with pimples but also with blackheads. It helped clear things up within a couple of days and really did the trick. I have oily skin so I get a decent patch of blackheads on my nose and chin area and this really helped get rid of them. It will make your skin feel clear and leaves a minty cool feeling on the skin after you wash it off. Recommend to anyone who has bad blackheads.
Brittany H.
Akron
I found this to be way too harsh for my sensitive skin. I could not even finish the bottle I had to give it away. I would not recommend this to anyone with remotely sensitive skin.
Briana V.
If you have sensitive skin this product is not for you. O have somewhat sensitive skin and after using this product as directed my face was burned and red. It did clean the acne though.
Pamm L.
Athens
This stuff didn't work for me. It smells alright. Maybe I would use it for a once a week thing but using it daily really dried my face out and it didn't seem to clear it up at all.
makailyn l.
snohomish
I really like this cleaner. i was alittle skeptical about it at first because i didn’t know if the charcoal claim was just a gimmick or not but i really like it. and i’ve found that it’s helped with my acne.
Elizabeth G.
Oxnard
Definitely not the greatest wash I've used on my face. It didn't really do much for my skin, it more so just dried out out more than it already was but my skin is super sensitive.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?