BY BIORÉ #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Sheniel D.
Ocoee
Bottle is easy to use, product is black like charcoal, it's minty n tingling when apply to face, n gives ur face this cool feeling. It cleans well n give u this smooth feeling.
Sharon W.
I use this on any part of my body prone to acne. This product does give a cool tingle after use which I love. Great price especially for something so versatile. Gentle on skin.
Kelsey M.
Russellville, KY
Leaves my face so soft love this! Really helps to keep break outs away and to get rid of current break outs. Hard working but gentle on my skin. Very affordable and easy to find. Love biore brand! Recommend
Ana C.
Tulsa, OK
Did not like it! Left my skin very dry and felt like my pores were still clogged! Used it for about a month to see if it was just my skin getting adjusted to it but it wasn’t!
Sophia L.
El Paso
I love this facial cleanser, it makes my skin feel really clean and it doesn't dry me out. I have oily skin and this cleanser really helps me stay oil-free throughout the day.
Akailah C.
fairfield
I have dry skin and made the mistake of using this not even knowing it was for oily. I had used it in the passed but it just didn’t seem to work for me. So I stopped. My friend than posted it on her Snapchat saying to use it because it helps with bad acne. So I gave it a try again. BAD IDEA. It broke me out like crazy and I even got a pimple on my cheek which I never get pimples on my cheeks.
👑 C.
This stuff is great! Because of my eczema I don’t use it too often , but when I do I’m super happy with how my skin feels. I use it mostly when I do my spa days at home to start off with a clean slate.
Divina F.
Upland, CA
I bought this because I knew charcoal had some benefits for clearing acne however it didn’t work for me. Maybe it’s just my face but it definitely didn’t meet my expectations.
Caitlyn O.
Wilson, NY
I love this product as it accomplished what it set out to accomplish. It rids your face of acne and I am a repeat user!!! This product has continued to be one of my favorites. There is no need for improvement; the formula is great!!
Dina H.
Homer Glen, IL
This product definitely makes my skin feel very cool and fresh after using, it’s very gentle, but I don’t think it does much for me. It’s a good price and I’m sure it’ll work for someone! I would recommend it for the price, you basically pay for what you get. I just haven’t noticed much of a change in my skin.
courtney p.