BY BIORÉ #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Navya P.
Seattle
At first, this product worked really well and cleared my skin right up, but after a few continued days of use, it had me breaking out again. Maybe it shouldn't be used every day?
Anaiah S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a little work horse. It cleans well without stripping my skin. I don’t think the charcoal works as well as other activated charcoal lines. But it’s a good skin care line.
Hannah B.
Greenbrier, AR
I feel like this product did as it was suppose to, for my face at least. But I don't really have bad acne, mainly get black heads on my noseBiore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Samantha R.
Gentle on my skin and doesn't overly dry it out. Has sort of helped clear up my skin, definitely not as much as I was led to believe but still overall I'm happy with the product.
Angelina A.
Hamden, CT
I really liked this product, being in school I stressed out and broke out a lot. I used this product I had bought at Walmart and it was a gentle cleanser and I loved it. I would definitely buy this again.
Emilee S.
Bradenton
The acne clearing cleanser left my face feeling clean and refreshed. The cleanser does a great job removing stubborn makeup and really opening up your pores to get a deep clean.
Amanda B.
Abington
I love this. I have really sensitive skin and this didn't make my face red or dry it out. This was my first time purchasing this product and I would definitely buy it again. Results show in about two weeks
Megan W.
Racine
I used this for the first time this past summer and fell in love with it! I have very oily skin and it eliminated the oils that built up on my face through the day! I will definitely buy that product over and over again!
Jack's S.
The product is really strong but super fresh. It does minimize the appearance of the pores but doesn't erase them completely. You can buy it at Walmart or target . I love the fresh feeling after I use it
Daniela S.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this a week ago and my face is so clear. Buy this if you have really bad acne and breaks outs and it's awesome for pores. I'll give this a 10-10 this product is amazing I really recommend it.
Ashley J.