BY BIORÉ #81 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jmoneisha D.
Houston , TX
At first i didn’t see any results as to if it was working or not and it is most def effective for the most part and some places are higher then others but it is a good price and I would buy again
Carina C.
Deltona
For the most part this cleanser works great on my skin. It feels cool which makes it feel like I'm getting a good clean. However, it doesn't do much for blackheads as it does whiteheads. Great for oily skin. Combination skin should follow with moisturizer as I have. I don't think this would be good for dry skin.
Katy G.
Spokane, WA
Loved this cleanser at first! However, after a few months it started to dry out my face. I would definitely recommend getting a good moisturizer to accompany this face wash and also an exfoliator. Other than a little dry skin this face wash has kept my face nice and clear!
Anjelica C.
Always been a biore fan. But this was not it! It felt nice while cleansing but it broke me out. It didn’t help my skin issues, price is not that great verses other products.
Chey K.
I only used this a few times while at a friends house, and it’s a pretty good wash. My face felt a little more dry than usual, but it also felt clean. A good moisturizer and you’d be good to go. I’d buy it!
Courtney J.
Morrow, GA
I love anything either charcoal in it so this was perfect I just wish it was an activated charcoal like the other bottle that heats up it leaves your face feeling cool and refreshing not dry and dull
Nikki A.
Bemidji, MN
Always a fan of biore! It would be a four star but it left my face super dry! So if you have oily skin maybe it’d work better? I’m not sure lol but it’s a very good product
Susie S.
Phoenix, AZ
I have only used it a few times but it did make my skin feel clean and gave the little but of exfoliating that i needed. I did feel like it dryer my skin too much after use
Selena R.
Seattle, WA
Literally use this everyday! Once i heard about the activated charcoal had to try. And i definitely feel like it drags everything out Nd clears your pores! Amazing product!
Emily P.
New City
I like how this product feels while I'm using it. It has a nice tingly feeling. I was disappointed by the results. I thought it would do a better job clearing my acne and blackheads. It made my skin dry and red.
courtney p.