BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Mekayla M.
This product is cool but i wouldn’t recommend using it often with sensitive skin because it kind of irritated my face since i have sensitive combo skin but other than that it’s pretty gentle just not super harsh
Brooklynn D.
Paradise
I love love love this. I get blackheads bad on my mo nose and forehead. 2 weeks and they were cleared. Very affordable. Leaves you with a nice fresh feeling & you can get it at your local Walmart. I use it daily
Kaylen M.
Atkins, AR
I can really feel this product cleaning my face. It’s very effective. I plan on using it forever. It’s a very good price plus there is a lot of product. I have sensitive skin and it’s always gentle with me skin
Priscilla G.
Norfolk
Did not see the results that were described. It smelled nice and had a nice refreshing feel after but my face was more oily and pores seemed more noticeable with continued use. Maybe it wasn't for my skin type.
Naomi R.
Lorton, VA
Now this is my holy grail. This product works great for oily skin. I have used this product many times. I’ve gone through 4 bottles already. The charcoal wakes me up in the morning and makes my skin feel fresh!
Crystal Q.
Lincoln
This cleanser was okay, pretty drying so it didn’t help with my dry patches :( however it did leave my face feeling tingly and awake in the mornings so that’s why I gave it 3 stars!
Madison S.
This product is great!! It keeps my face clean and clear which is what every girl wants. The design of the bottle looks great. I've used this product for about a month. It can dry out the face a little but nothing a little mostourizer can't fix!!
Amber C.
clarksville
I absolutely love using this product. This brand is the only in store brand I can buy that actually works well with my skin type. Yes, the packaging is always the best. I will always in forever but this brand.
Deanna D.
I love this product. I use it everyday in the shower. It truly does help with acne. It gets all the dirt and oil out of your pores. It leave your skin feeling the best it ever has.
Kyra S.
west chester
Literally the most refreshing cleanser I have ever used. Extremely effective and smelt amazing when using. The packaging caught my attention of this gentle face wash that I would recommend to anyone who asked!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?