BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Patricia T.
Florida
I love any product that contains any charcoal in it because it works deeper in the skin and it helps so much! Because of Bioré I have been more confident of showing my face more and I highly recommend this product
Danika M.
Sarver, PA
This is my favorite acne-clearing face wash! I bought this at Walmart for a great price. After you apply it, it does leave a cooling feeling.. it makes me feel like the product is really cleaning my pores. I definitely notice my face appears clearer after using the product. I'm careful not to use it consecutive days in a row because it does leave my face feeling dry. But I make sure to apply moisturizer after each use!
Cailyn D.
Very powerful cleanser. Definitely not an everyday cleanser. The scent is strong and it is definitely strong on the face. It tingles a lot and many could find it uncomfortable, but I see it as working for my skin.
Rhiannon G.
Lodi, CA
I love love love this cleanser! It is super cleansing and it really feels like it cleans deep. It definitely met my expectations and I’ve found it at both Target and Walmart. I’ll definitely be buying it again!
Amanda R.
Hackettstown, NJ
I have battled with breakouts my whole life, which is one or the main reasons I started the pill. After still facing breakouts and trying everything under the sun I figured I would try this since I always here good things about the brand and charcoal... and to say the least it works great! It really helps to clear up my skin!
Alejandra L.
La Habra
I wanted to love this product but it just wasn’t for my skin. My skin tended to get super red and itchy after using this product. I heard great things about it and was recommended to me but it just didn’t work.
jackie d.
I wanted to like this cleanser so bad but it did not work well at all. I wanted to try a new cleanser because my old one wasn't getting rid of my small forehead bumps. I picked this one up and I don't really like the cooling affect it has. Also, after applying my toner my face got so irritated and sesnsitive. I thought it would clear my acne but if anything it made me break out more. It was just all bad.
Brittanie  .
Orem, UT
My skin always feels clean after using this cleanser. I love the minty/ tingly sensation yet how gentle it feels using it! You can get this just about anywhere (I personally purchase it at target or my local grocery store). Affordable and great!
Kari L.
Yelm
I love this! This isn't something that I didn't buy for myself. I was given some by a friend and I then had to go buy my own! There's some ingredients in it that make you face feel so clean and refreshed afterwards! It's amazing! There's only one thing I would change is add a exfoliating grain to it. I like to feel the dirt come off myself. But even without this is a great product I would highly recommend!
mindy s.
Boiling Springs
I absolutely love this product. I use it everyday when I come home from school. It helps make my face feel so much better, and helps get rid of my acne. I highly recommend it to anyone having problems with acne. I normally dont use products that are cheap, but this is like 5 or 6 dollars and it helps my face a lot. I struggle with acne a lot and this product helps me feel so much better about my face.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?