BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Lilian R.
San Antonio, TX
When I first tried charcoal products, about a year ago, I was somewhat skeptical about their effectiveness. Since I first tried it and now I can totally recommend charcoal products especially this Biore charcoal face cleanser. I typically use it nightly either before bed or as soon as I get home. I've definitely had less break outs and my face feels much cleaner. Usually other products tend to make my face breakout but not this one. Works good on my oily skin :D
Taylor H.
I really like this face wash because you can feel it working and it seems to help with breakouts. It’s great, BUT sometimes it will make my face really red and hot for awhile after washing. I do have somewhat sensitive skin though.
Sharon J.
Mtn House, CA
Biore Charcoal acne cleanser is the best drugstore brand cleanser I've come across.  It cleans my skin so well and leaves it really smooth and nice to touch. There are micro beads in the cleanser that might work as a gentle scrub, hence leaving your skin really smooth. The charcoal adsorbs all the dirt from the skin and leaves my skin clean. Overall, I just love this product and would recommend this to anyone looking for a great drugstore cleanser.
Marissa D.
Lindenhurst
I really like this cleanser I wish it had a little more beads in it to exfoliate but I will repurchase, it’s one of the only drug store cleansers that I’ve used that I don’t feel like I need to clean my face more after I use it
Stephanie D.
Lubbock
I have tried so many products in the past in order to help get rid of my acne, and this is one of the only products that is not prescribed by my dermatologist that works every time. I love how it gives your face that fresh feeling (you know like a tingle). I’ve repurchased this several times. I’ve even tested it by buying something else ...bad idea, because I break out like no other. I then switch back to Biore and like magic it begins to clear up!
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
I'm a sucker for anything charcoal related in skincare because it just works wonders. This Biore charcoal cleanser is so effective at keeping my acne at bay, and definitely exceeded my expectations. I bought this at walmart for around $5 so it is more than worth it. I love the gentle exfoliation with the beads and love the tingle you feel when it's working into your pores. Highly recommend!
nila T.
Palatka , FL
This cleanser is amazing. I’ve struggled for years to find something that not only cleans my skin, but also heals with the occasional break out. And I can’t help but love the fact that it cleans the make up very effectively.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
This is my ride or die face wash ! I 100% recommend this to absolutely wveryone this changed my skin for he better and I haven’t used another face wash since , it makes my skin look luminous and healthy and clears away all acne
Kim K.
Alpharetta, GA
This cleanser burned my skin so badly! And what’s weird is that it didn’t do it at first, only after I used about a quarter of the bottle! I have no idea why or if I got a bad one but I was disappointed. Will Not repurchase.
Daniela A.
Orlando
When I first saw it it thought that it could be a good cleanser, but is really difficult to find a cleanser good for my skin because it’s really oily but really dry at the same time, so all the cleanser or makes my face more oily during the day or dries it a lot, the case for this cleanser was that it dries my skin and it isn’t confortable, it think that it could be a good cleanser for people with a really oily skin, but it didn’t work for me
courtney p.