BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kara W.
I absolutely love this product. This is by far one of the best products I have found to cure and treat acne. I have very bad acne prone skin and when using this product I get very fast results for my terrible skin.
Shelby C.
I love this product! It really feels like it’s digging in to clean my skin. It’s a little harsh but Not too bad. Definitely met my expectations. I bought at CVS and would buy it again.
mayra H.
Houston , TX
This haves help me a lot with my acne and my acne scars are going away it's really gentle with your skin I got it at Walgreens but I made w u can find it at Walmart too it works great
Saraah K.
La Porte, IN
Cleans my pores but it’s not the best. makes me feel like I’m just spreading around the dirt rather than taking it out.
I don’t have severe acne so this dries me out more than helps me skin.
Brennen J.
Charlotte, NC
This product feels so good on my face! It’s refreshing and really does prevent pimples. I have a pretty stressful schedule so this is the perfect thing to end my day with. My skin has definitely cleared up 10/10!
Ashley
Simpson, PA
Love the way this feels on my face. The initial cooling feeling when you put this on your face is so invigorating!! I love it. It was not disappointing. I used it for the first time ever 2 nights ago and love it. I would reckoned people to use this.
Christa T.
New York,NY
Amaze balls!!!!! this products is truly great and I saw amazing results from the first try. I could see the remains of the stuff coming out of my pores and saw a decrease is size and number of my pores and acne. AND I SIMPLY CAN'T FORGET THE TINGLES.
Ashley  K.
Atlanta, GA
I️ was really looking forward to using a charcoal cleaner but this product is not for me. I️ have sensitive skin & this absolutely burned my face & my entire face was bright red & burning after using this product
Kari A.
Fontana
I use this face wash in the shower and I like that it isn't so much as expensive and I've used it many times before and it's just a great product which has nice packaging and I would definitely recommend it
malika r.
This is a good product, it cleared my acne but the only bad side is that it’s really drying on the face, it is a good price and it’s really effective, I would give this a 4 star but it’s drying. I would buy again
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?