BY BIORÉ #60 in Facial Cleansers

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Christa T.
New York,NY
Amaze balls!!!!! this products is truly great and I saw amazing results from the first try. I could see the remains of the stuff coming out of my pores and saw a decrease is size and number of my pores and acne. AND I SIMPLY CAN'T FORGET THE TINGLES.
Jocelynn  N.
Mercedes tx
I love this cleanser! It makes my skin wake up, I use it every morning . It leaves cool and refreshing I absolutely love it . I totally recommend it, and also helps control oily skin.
Ashley  K.
Atlanta, GA
I️ was really looking forward to using a charcoal cleaner but this product is not for me. I️ have sensitive skin & this absolutely burned my face & my entire face was bright red & burning after using this product
Saraah K.
La Porte, IN
Cleans my pores but it’s not the best. makes me feel like I’m just spreading around the dirt rather than taking it out.
I don’t have severe acne so this dries me out more than helps me skin.
Madison P.
Farmers Brnch, TX
This seems to be the only product I've found that will relieve my acne on my shoulders and back from sweating when I work out. Nothing else is vigorous yet gentle enough for my skin.
tina b.
Rochester, PA
This is my absolute favorite face wash. I bought it when it first came out and fell in love. I use it everyday and has been the only thing that has worked so good and smells amazing.
Brooklynn D.
Paradise
I love love love this. I get blackheads bad on my mo nose and forehead. 2 weeks and they were cleared. Very affordable. Leaves you with a nice fresh feeling & you can get it at your local Walmart. I use it daily
Brittnay A.
Olmsted Falls, OH
This is good, I like something that removes black heads. I tend to get them a lot and they are hard to get rid of. I usually use this mask at night right before bed. And then wash it off. I like the feeling of this mask.
Madison S.
This product is great!! It keeps my face clean and clear which is what every girl wants. The design of the bottle looks great. I've used this product for about a month. It can dry out the face a little but nothing a little mostourizer can't fix!!
Priscilla G.
Norfolk
Did not see the results that were described. It smelled nice and had a nice refreshing feel after but my face was more oily and pores seemed more noticeable with continued use. Maybe it wasn't for my skin type.
courtney p.