BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jule H.
The first few uses it stringed my face. But it didn’t bother me. It dried my skin out a little bit but not much and that was only the first few uses. My skin has gotten used to it. It cleans my face so good. I love it
Brenna M.
San Francisco, CA
Leaves the face with a tingling sensation, which I found very refreshing! Clean out clogged pores and has noticeable effects after using overtime, especially in conjunction with other biore cleansers and nose strips.
McKayla M.
The product was okay. Didnt harm or irritate my skin and my face was clear for the most part but I still had a few pimples that the product didnt get rid of. Don't love it don't hate it.
Danielle K.
Mequon
This really cleared up my face really nice for a wedding i was going to. i bought this at my local wallgreens. it wasn't too expensive either which was nice. and it didn't smell bad like some other products iv tried.
Dee H.
This product definitely helps people who have had acne and really helps exfoliate and clear your pores. I like the way the bottle is designed as well and how it has a pump for easy use.
Lauren A.
This product made my face feel clean and cool after using it. It took out all my blackheads leaving my face flawless and clear. I purchased it at cvs and recommend you to try it! The packaging also catches your eye!
Alicia G.
Elk City, OK
A great drugstore charcoal cleanser but it dries my skin fast. I use this when I can't get my natural charcoal bar from a local lady and have 3 stars for it keeping me clear during my wait time!
Esmeralda W.
elk grove
This stuff works perfect for my skin! I will definitely purchase some more of this. My husband also uses it. We had to us nuetrogina but since we tired this face wash we cannot go back.
Kimberly B.
Girard
This is the best charcoal scrub I have found yet! It is a little pricey, but it definitely worth the money! Very gentle on the face and really helps with blackheads. If you have blackheads this is something for you.
Yamilex M.
denver
This is an amazing cleanser. The best that I have tried and I have purchased over 3 times. This product isn’t too pricey and has nice packaging. After your washing your face with this it gives a nice cooling affect!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?