BY BIORÉ #60 in Facial Cleansers

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Shelby C.
I love this product! It really feels like it’s digging in to clean my skin. It’s a little harsh but Not too bad. Definitely met my expectations. I bought at CVS and would buy it again.
Kara W.
I absolutely love this product. This is by far one of the best products I have found to cure and treat acne. I have very bad acne prone skin and when using this product I get very fast results for my terrible skin.
Alexa S.
Worked well for a charcoal scrub, not over drying and seemed to be effective. Didn’t really see any major differences in my pores, but definitely cleaned my face well. Would try again.
Megan C.
Murray, KY
I use it everyday but haven’t really noticed much improvement in my skin. It’s a good value for what it’s worth. You can get this product anywhere such as Walmart. I probably would not purchase this product again.
Marina N.
Spokane, WA
really got all of the excess skin off my face leaving it feeling nice and throughly clean. only used it a couple of times but would definitely love to continue, i saw a difference even with the few times i used it.
malika r.
This is a good product, it cleared my acne but the only bad side is that it’s really drying on the face, it is a good price and it’s really effective, I would give this a 4 star but it’s drying. I would buy again
Brennen J.
Charlotte, NC
This product feels so good on my face! It’s refreshing and really does prevent pimples. I have a pretty stressful schedule so this is the perfect thing to end my day with. My skin has definitely cleared up 10/10!
mayra H.
This haves help me a lot with my acne and my acne scars are going away it's really gentle with your skin I got it at Walgreens but I made w u can find it at Walmart too it works great
Christa T.
New York,NY
Amaze balls!!!!! this products is truly great and I saw amazing results from the first try. I could see the remains of the stuff coming out of my pores and saw a decrease is size and number of my pores and acne. AND I SIMPLY CAN'T FORGET THE TINGLES.
Jocelynn  N.
Mercedes tx
I love this cleanser! It makes my skin wake up, I use it every morning . It leaves cool and refreshing I absolutely love it . I totally recommend it, and also helps control oily skin.
courtney p.