BY BIORÉ #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Shelby C.
I love this product! It really feels like it’s digging in to clean my skin. It’s a little harsh but Not too bad. Definitely met my expectations. I bought at CVS and would buy it again.
Marina N.
Spokane, WA
really got all of the excess skin off my face leaving it feeling nice and throughly clean. only used it a couple of times but would definitely love to continue, i saw a difference even with the few times i used it.
Megan C.
Murray, KY
I use it everyday but haven’t really noticed much improvement in my skin. It’s a good value for what it’s worth. You can get this product anywhere such as Walmart. I probably would not purchase this product again.
Mayra C.
Yakima, WA
Best for oily skin and love the smell. I actually use it sometimes to wash my face brushes it deep deep cleans them which obviously because it deep cleans my face great product love this one the most recommend it!
Priscila G.
Tampa, FL
A face wash can’t clear your skin - your diet and exercise habits can do that, along with genetics. But this is still a good product. Smells good, leaves skin feeling clean and tingly.
Zach C.
Newburgh, IN
I LOVE this facial cleanser! While it is a bit more pricey than other options, it is worth the money! My skin has been clearer and remained that way since I started using this product!
Kara W.
I absolutely love this product. This is by far one of the best products I have found to cure and treat acne. I have very bad acne prone skin and when using this product I get very fast results for my terrible skin.
malika r.
This is a good product, it cleared my acne but the only bad side is that it’s really drying on the face, it is a good price and it’s really effective, I would give this a 4 star but it’s drying. I would buy again
Saraah K.
La Porte, IN
Cleans my pores but it’s not the best. makes me feel like I’m just spreading around the dirt rather than taking it out.
I don’t have severe acne so this dries me out more than helps me skin.
mayra H.
Houston , TX
This haves help me a lot with my acne and my acne scars are going away it's really gentle with your skin I got it at Walgreens but I made w u can find it at Walmart too it works great
Ashley J.