BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Ana J.
Cochranville, PA
Love the way your skin feels after you wash it off! Also combine it with charcoal nose strips and you’ll definitely feel better about your pored but really recommend this for anyone look for something charcoal based. :)
Shaye S.
Danville
I personally love this face cleanser. This face wash is my favorite out of all that is provided at stores. In my experience, it is very gentle to the skin, and helped with my acne a lot. I highly recommend this product.
Elizabeth G.
Freeburn, KY
This works so great! I always end up coming back to this product. It’s by far the best Biore product. Always clears up my acne and blackheads. Very gentle. I will use this for a long time.
Jayde U.
Skiatook
It made my face burn and itch. Left little bumpy marks on me. I was allergic to something I. It which sucks because I liked the mint in it. It was bought at Walmart in town. I wouldn’t buy it again though because of it.
Shawnda L.
Federalsburg, MD
I love this!  I love the cool feeling it leaves.  It's gentle on my skin and I've seen a reduction in my blemishes.  It rinses clear and feels great even after I've rinsed. Def met my expectations.
Tara C.
I use this whenever I have breakout that's really bad. The packaging is nice and easy to use. I feel that it really helps my face, because the breakout while using is gone within 2 days!!
Taylor S.
Alma, MI
Before using this product I was a bit leery. I dont often buy skincare products from drug stores! However it worked amazing! It was cheap, and left my skin looking so bright afterwards! I’d buy it again in a heartbeat!
Jocelyn C.
Kansas City
This water to my skin!!!! Great hydrating gel formula. I love this when I am feeling extra dry I will put this on as though it were a mask and let my skin soak it alll up it plumps my skin up very well and smells great
Melissa B.
Victorville, CA
I loveee Biore products, from their face washes to their Blackhead strips. Everything is gentle on my skin and fixes the problems i have. Definitely give Biore products a solid 10 out of 10.
Sarah W.
Imperial , MO
This works very well! I like it a lot! The only thing I didn’t like is it burns after a minute( just don’t like burning feeling) it clears up your face really face and doesn’t dry it out!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?