BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Nicole R.
Stanton, CA
Love this stuff! Leaves my face feel squeaky clean and refreshed. It's a great product and it's a good price as well. I feel like it leaves my face a little bit dry after using it, but once I apply my moisturizer it's good.
Brittany R.
Affton, MO
I tried this product because my face kept breaking out and someone recommended it to me. I bought it at Walgreens. It seemed to clear my face a bit but didn’t use it long enough to really know
Sage H.
Grand Rapids
Love this product. Smells good and works great! The only downfall I would say is it is pretty drying even for my combo/oily skin. As long as you follow up w a good moisturizer it works great!!
Rebecca R.
stockdale
The black charcoal scrub works great it’s not to harsh on your skin and makes your face feel really refreshed it is a really good exfoliator. The scrub is gentle and good for oily skin types. I would recommend this product.
Paige H.
I love this product to much. It works very well. Very effective product. I love the charcoal in it. It is very gentle on the skin. I bought mine at Walmart. It doesn’t really need any improving, it works well the way it is.
Queen D.
San Jose, CA
This worked great for my skin and it didn’t leave my face feeling raw! If you rub softly it doesn’t feel as harsh. It was packaged for easy opening. I would buy again if needed in the future.
Morgan H.
Hinesville, GA
the face wash I use daily. I never had oily skin until working in a restaurant but I wash twice a day with this and never get super oily or any pimples and the tingly feeling is amazing too.
Chelsea L.
Love all of the charcoal masks, rinces and rubs that are a lot of great ones out there. This doesn't dry my skin out like most acne scrubs go. It's pretty inexpensive, I got mine at target!!
Kendra C.
Feels nice on the skin. Very refreshing. Better cleansers on the market however. Charcoal is good for clean your skin, not really good for acne but still a nice product overall. Not too expensive, not cheap.
Anna L.
Minneapolis
This stuff is ao strong. I use it when my skin feels like it's going to break out. I feel my face literally gettimg cold when I use it. It's super intense and I always know it does a good job because it clears up my skin
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?