BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Is this extra drying on the skin ? I got combo skin , how...1 Answers
  • does this really get rid of blackheads?2 Answers
  • Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
Alisa F.
I use this specific product every other day as soon as I wake up and it works wonders for my skin. I have sensitive skin so when it comes to treating my acne I have to ensure it's not gonna cost me breaking out because of my sensitive skin . With Biore I never have to worry about that ❤
ganessa g.
this takes all the black heads and makes ur face feel clean the next day and its amzing the feeling whenur face is clean everyone has to buy this product because its good for ur face and it doesnt cost to much and i would recommend this to others because it good for ur skin
juno b.
Amazing pore cleanser . I have to say at first it was a bit odd washing my face with this but it feels a bit grainy and there's no odor to this. Definitely cleans out your pores. I do recommend applying a moisterizer afterwards due to dry patches were acne was once present will be obvious
Christy A.
Great affordable product, I keep it in my shower and use it on a daily basis. Leaves my skin feeling extra smooth and clear in this Texas heat! Would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a product that can be used on a daily basis and delivers great results.
Jasmine A.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I really enjoy this cleanser. It does a great job of making the face feel clean and there is definitely a pore cleansing effect. It is also very cooling on the skin. The only reason I didn't give this full five stars is because the acne clearing claims did not work for me personally.
Kalee R.
Nine Mile Falls
I liked it the first time I tried it. My skin felt amazing. But then I found out I couldn't use it daily. My face had a reaction to it, it became really patchy and itchy. I got little blisters and it burned like when you get a sunburn. If I used it every two or three days I was fine.
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
I really enjoy how this face wash makes my face feel smooth and refreshed. It is the perfect amount of face wash and properties to exfoliate. I really like that it does not dry my skin out and is not to harsh. I have stuck with this face wash for a year since it hit store shelves.
Alexa B.
Fort Bragg
This product is very cool and refreshing! It's not harsh on my skin, it doesn't dry it out or anything like that. However it hasn't reduced my acne that much. My skin doesnt react to a lot of products though. It's definitely worth trying!! Make sure you're consistent in using it!
Amelia T.
Winter Park, FL
This is my daily routine facewash! I have combination skin, rarely get actual acne but my blackheads and pores can get a little out of control. I use this to remove my makeup, clean my face, and more. My face is never too dry after using it and it cleans everything out perfectly.
Madison U.
Davison, MI
I would recommend this product to anyone that I know. The price of a bottle of this face wash is $6.00. When applying the soap to my face it had a cooling sensation. There is menthol in the face cleaner so it will have a cooling effect on everyone. The cleaner was gentle enough on my sensitive skin. I will keep using this product.
Ashley J.