BY BIORÉ #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Alexis J.
Cleared up my acne! Works great. I used it every day and it helps my t zone not get oily . It met my expectations . It has a very good price point too. Not pricey at all , worth it . I have purchased this product twice already!
Quinn B.
Coraopolis , PA
I love this cleanser. It is affordable, but definitely gets the job done with the charcoal aspect of it. Very easy to use in the shower and before bed- definitely gentle on my sensitive skin too!
Ashley R.
I bought this product thinking it will be like the peel off mask. Which is not it! Other than that It worked really well with my skin type. Which is really oily. Cleansed and brightened my skin.
Callista V.
West Plains
Okay anything charcoal infused I’m all hands, best thing about this product is it’s not expensive and I love that! It gives me the smooth skin affect jut wish it was a hard peel! Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Tory H.
Brewton
This is one of my favorite face washes/scrubs because it is gentle yet really gets my face clean. It lasts for a while since a little really goes a long way. Great soap! Definitely my go to.
Cat V.
this feels amazing on the skin. you can really feel it cleaning your face, and the strong like mint in it feels super good on the skin. 10/10 recommend, and would always buy over and over again.
Shelby F.
Villa Rica, GA
I love charcoal for your skin so I was very curious to use this face wash and I wasn’t disappointed ! It’s currently on my bathroom counter. Absolutely love it and it feels so good on your skin
Gabbi S.
Not a big fan of these products. Do not feel that they really help my face and make it break out more. Bought at target for a reasonable price but was turned off on how harsh it was on my face and do not plan on buying again.
Kari M.
Maple Grove
This product worked well for what it was advertised for, it stays nicely and smooth on the skin taking away the oils and black heads. Loved the product and glad I picked it up randomly, I believe other people should use this.
Cindy L.
Ladson
This made my skin look refreshed and look amazing. It cleaned my pores and gave me a glow. It was definitely worth the value and it was in easy to use packaging. Highly recommend this product.
Ashley J.