Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
4.22 / 5 based on 3,517 Reviews
Daily acne cleanser with natural charcoal to absorb excess oil and clear breakouts.
Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This daily charcoal acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Skin Purifying Technology
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use: Wet face. Pump product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results, use daily.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children
How it Works: With natural charcoal and Salicylic Acid, this daily cleanser penetrates pores and absorbs excess oil to help clear acne and prevent future breakouts.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 62 Q&A
Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
- "I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)" in 137 reviews
Cleared up my acne! Works great. I used it every day and it helps my t zone not get oily . It met my expectations . It has a very good price point too. Not pricey at all , worth it . I have purchased this product twice already!
I love this cleanser. It is affordable, but definitely gets the job done with the charcoal aspect of it. Very easy to use in the shower and before bed- definitely gentle on my sensitive skin too!
I bought this product thinking it will be like the peel off mask. Which is not it! Other than that It worked really well with my skin type. Which is really oily. Cleansed and brightened my skin.
This is one of my favorite face washes/scrubs because it is gentle yet really gets my face clean. It lasts for a while since a little really goes a long way. Great soap! Definitely my go to.
this feels amazing on the skin. you can really feel it cleaning your face, and the strong like mint in it feels super good on the skin. 10/10 recommend, and would always buy over and over again.
I love charcoal for your skin so I was very curious to use this face wash and I wasn’t disappointed ! It’s currently on my bathroom counter. Absolutely love it and it feels so good on your skin
Not a big fan of these products. Do not feel that they really help my face and make it break out more. Bought at target for a reasonable price but was turned off on how harsh it was on my face and do not plan on buying again.
This product worked well for what it was advertised for, it stays nicely and smooth on the skin taking away the oils and black heads. Loved the product and glad I picked it up randomly, I believe other people should use this.
This made my skin look refreshed and look amazing. It cleaned my pores and gave me a glow. It was definitely worth the value and it was in easy to use packaging. Highly recommend this product.
Q & A
I just started using this product and it started to burn a little bit and my face looks like a tomato; is it suppose to do that? Or is it because my skin isn’t use to it yet?
i've been using this for two days and it dries my skin out SO horribly, is it supposed to do that?
does this make your face feel fresh after washing and does it dry your skin? i have oily acne prone and dry skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos