BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Cynthia D.
Hillside, NJ
I love charcoal masks ! Best product I have ever found ! Charcoal has helped me tremendously with my acne and un even skin tone. It has helped balance my skin and makes my skin look as if it’s always glowing
Elysa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells great, not super drying like most acne cleansers I have used.  Tingling sensation, I think is from menthol, is really good for waking you up when you wash your face in the morning.
Shadaya C.
Lynchburg , VA
I love this product, and I don’t use that lightly. I have blackheads across my nose and cheeks and feel that this really opened up my pores giving me a deep clean , I would most definitely buy again.
Ely S.
Russellville, AR
This acne clearing cleanser was amazing! It cleared my pore after just a few uses and didn't have a smell to it which was good. It was not harsh on my skin and definitely met my expectations.
Jacklynn A.
missoula
Pro: it makes your face feel clean after you’re using the product. My skin was soft and the price was pretty good as well.
Con: it burn my face a little bit and if you have sensitive skin you might have slight red skin afterwards.
carlee p.
hebron
This product is incredible. Once I started using this product I immediately began to see results. After using it every night my face cleared up within a week. I highly recommend using this product if you start to have a break out.
Mandy U.
North Manchester
I bought this product on a whim when I ran out of cleanser and was ready to try something new. It worked well enough but I wasn't overly impressed. I wouldn't necessarily get it again, but I don't have any actual problems with it!
Janae G.
Tyler, TX
I use this daily and it seems to work fairly well for me even though I have dry skin. I wish this brand made more products specifically for dry skin. There is a ton for oily skin but none for dry.
Celina F.
One of my favorite facial cleansers and is always my go-to.  It smells good, leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.  It doesn't dry me out, but I also don't feel oily afterwards.
juls C.
Skin has been dull lately and this product is a life savior. I can’t live without it. It is worth the price and highly recommend it to everyone. Make my skin so smooth afterwards. Would buy again
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?