BY BIORÉ #81 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tori P.
West Blocton, AL
i love this product! helped clear up my acne alot. doesn’t dry out skin! i’ve used this product multiple times & i would highly recommend this to a friend! hope this helps any questions you make have on buying this product!
Paige H.
I love this product to much. It works very well. Very effective product. I love the charcoal in it. It is very gentle on the skin. I bought mine at Walmart. It doesn’t really need any improving, it works well the way it is.
Erin H.
San francisco , CA
I’m so confused about this product.
When I first used it, my skin was extremely flushed red and irritated. I put it down for a while and came back to it months later.
When I started using it again, because I had no other cleanser, I felt pretty good about it. It made my skin feel clean but slightly irritated. In the beginning it was pretty drying around my nose and mouth, so i couldn’t use it without moisturizer. After a while, it’s like my skin got used to it?

Overall I can’t say I noticed that this specifically helped my acne.

These are two photos of my acne almost exactly a year apart. After many trial runs and sample bottles I feel like I haven’t come very far.
I’m struggling with this and can’t help but feel bummed at the lack of progress I’ve made. Definitely will be switching cleansers and changing things up in the new year. Open to recommendations.

Might buy again if I have no other option, but hasn’t really provided the results I’m desperately looking for.
Nicole R.
Stanton, CA
Love this stuff! Leaves my face feel squeaky clean and refreshed. It's a great product and it's a good price as well. I feel like it leaves my face a little bit dry after using it, but once I apply my moisturizer it's good.
又Nicole又 P.
Boise
I love this product so much. This has helped me with tightening and reducing my blackheads I have on my nose, I have seen a lot of great differences in my skin ever since I started using this!
Morgan H.
Hinesville, GA
the face wash I use daily. I never had oily skin until working in a restaurant but I wash twice a day with this and never get super oily or any pimples and the tingly feeling is amazing too.
member-58cb324e6
A great product and cleans in deeply into your skin, the reason I gave it a 4 Star is that it’s a little rough on the skin, but good to clean any dirt, pores and left over makeup. I would recommend to try this out if their looking for a vet affordable cleanser.
Brittanie  .
Orem, UT
My skin always feels clean after using this cleanser. I love the minty/ tingly sensation yet how gentle it feels using it! You can get this just about anywhere (I personally purchase it at target or my local grocery store). Affordable and great!
Chelsea L.
Love all of the charcoal masks, rinces and rubs that are a lot of great ones out there. This doesn't dry my skin out like most acne scrubs go. It's pretty inexpensive, I got mine at target!!
Brittany L.
Clinton Corners
i thought this would be a great option for my oily skin with pretty regular breakouts. i was wrong. the tingle in this is so nice but it leaves my skin feeling dry and almost like paper. i would not recommend this anyone.
courtney p.