BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Elysa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells great, not super drying like most acne cleansers I have used.  Tingling sensation, I think is from menthol, is really good for waking you up when you wash your face in the morning.
Julia M.
Melbourne, FL
I've used this product for years and haven't had any issues with it. My face feels refreshed and not as dull as i felt before using this product. The beads inside the face wash really helps as well.
Tiara W.
Altamont, IL
I loved this product! Would definitely try it again! Its an amazing value for the low price! He packaging was so cute for Walmart. I've bought this twice now and i dont see any room for improvement:)
Ithiel B.
It's my first time using this and I like it. It's effective for me and it's valued at a good price. The packaging is nice, I bought mine at Walmart. It met my expectations, I have no problem with it.
🎀Amethyst S.
Saint Johnsville
Works really good and helps cleanse your pores out and is a good cheap alternative for all types of skin. It's very affordable and lasts pretty well. I could see a big difference free I used the product my face was very cleansed!!!!
Shadaya C.
Lynchburg , VA
I love this product, and I don’t use that lightly. I have blackheads across my nose and cheeks and feel that this really opened up my pores giving me a deep clean , I would most definitely buy again.
Ebony M.
Albany
I like this product a lot. It is a nice scrub and you can feel it working. It was a decent price at Walmart. However it you I do not like the packaging. Some of it is wasted at the bottom I would rather it be in a jar than in a pump
Nicole E.
Tishomingo
I honestly havn' t found a Biore product that I am disappointed in. The charcoal scrub, charcoal bar, and baking soda face wash are my favorite! Helps eliminate blackheads and leaves your face soft.
Heather k.
El Dorado, AR
Im a sucker for any facial products with charcoal. this product worked okay. it did make my face feel very clean but i still wiped off a bunch of residue/charcoal with a toner after i washed my face.
Annette Z.
Katy, TX
I love it! I has such a fresh feeling on your face when you use it! All of my cousins love this product and it works well on many skin types! It also is very affordable and good to use on the daily !
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?