BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
A great product and cleans in deeply into your skin, the reason I gave it a 4 Star is that it’s a little rough on the skin, but good to clean any dirt, pores and left over makeup. I would recommend to try this out if their looking for a vet affordable cleanser.
Chelsea L.
Love all of the charcoal masks, rinces and rubs that are a lot of great ones out there. This doesn't dry my skin out like most acne scrubs go. It's pretty inexpensive, I got mine at target!!
Brittany L.
Clinton Corners
i thought this would be a great option for my oily skin with pretty regular breakouts. i was wrong. the tingle in this is so nice but it leaves my skin feeling dry and almost like paper. i would not recommend this anyone.
Valerie L.
Houston , TX
I use this daily. My face always feels fresh after using this. I would say it definitely met my expectations. This was the first time I have bought it and will be buying it again and again.
Anna L.
This stuff is ao strong. I use it when my skin feels like it's going to break out. I feel my face literally gettimg cold when I use it. It's super intense and I always know it does a good job because it clears up my skin
Astrid M.
It clears my skin and leaves it with a soft complexion. It was my first time and I loved it. It meet my expectations and more. I was really happy about this product. I would definitely buy it again. Such a great product !
Alexis G.
This is great for oily, acne prone skin but I found out that I do not have oily skin, just the face products I was using was making me break out. It works for the right skin, just not mine.
Shaye S.
I personally love this face cleanser. This face wash is my favorite out of all that is provided at stores. In my experience, it is very gentle to the skin, and helped with my acne a lot. I highly recommend this product.
Ana J.
Cochranville, PA
Love the way your skin feels after you wash it off! Also combine it with charcoal nose strips and you’ll definitely feel better about your pored but really recommend this for anyone look for something charcoal based. :)
Shawnda L.
Federalsburg, MD
I love this!  I love the cool feeling it leaves.  It's gentle on my skin and I've seen a reduction in my blemishes.  It rinses clear and feels great even after I've rinsed. Def met my expectations.
courtney p.