BY BIORÉ #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Ithiel B.
It's my first time using this and I like it. It's effective for me and it's valued at a good price. The packaging is nice, I bought mine at Walmart. It met my expectations, I have no problem with it.
Ebony M.
Albany
I like this product a lot. It is a nice scrub and you can feel it working. It was a decent price at Walmart. However it you I do not like the packaging. Some of it is wasted at the bottom I would rather it be in a jar than in a pump
Tiara W.
Altamont, IL
I loved this product! Would definitely try it again! Its an amazing value for the low price! He packaging was so cute for Walmart. I've bought this twice now and i dont see any room for improvement:)
Jazmin R.
Phoenix , AZ
I loved this product because my face after words felt so fresh! It wasn’t pricey at all, only thing I disliked was how dry my face felt afterwards. But over all it’s a nice affordable face cleanser!
Shadaya C.
Stephenson, VA
I love this product, and I don’t use that lightly. I have blackheads across my nose and cheeks and feel that this really opened up my pores giving me a deep clean , I would most definitely buy again.
Haley S.
Dieterich, IL
This product is pretty good, the charcoal is great for my oily skin, and I really see a difference when using this product. I will say that it can be a bit drying so have a good moisturizer on hand.
Annette Z.
Katy, TX
I love it! I has such a fresh feeling on your face when you use it! All of my cousins love this product and it works well on many skin types! It also is very affordable and good to use on the daily !
Nicole E.
Tishomingo
I honestly havn' t found a Biore product that I am disappointed in. The charcoal scrub, charcoal bar, and baking soda face wash are my favorite! Helps eliminate blackheads and leaves your face soft.
Heather k.
El Dorado, AR
Im a sucker for any facial products with charcoal. this product worked okay. it did make my face feel very clean but i still wiped off a bunch of residue/charcoal with a toner after i washed my face.
Mandy U.
North Manchester
I bought this product on a whim when I ran out of cleanser and was ready to try something new. It worked well enough but I wasn't overly impressed. I wouldn't necessarily get it again, but I don't have any actual problems with it!
courtney p.