BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Megan R.
Fremont, NE
It was a good product. I unfortunately stop buying this because it’s more expensive than some stuff that is cheaper and works the same. It was cool how it was black face wash and it smelled pretty good.
Cheyenne S.
Leander
This face wash is amazing would definitely recommend it to anyone that is looking for a face wash it’s very gentle but gets the job done and definitely worth the price and biore is an awesome brand everyone should try all their products
Lakin L.
This stuff is HORRIBLE! I had such a bad reaction to this and I've used charcoal cleansers before. My face turned bright red and burned so bad I couldn't believe it!!! I will ever, ever use this brand of charcoal cleanser again. It's sad to because I used to love this brand
Sanja H.
Tallahassee, FL
Wasn't to impressed with the acne clearing cleanser. It was not aggressive on the skin however I wasn't to pleased with the results. It was a decent for the price. I purchased this product at CVS.
Alliah E.
A perfect cleanser to start your day. its one of those that leave your face feeling cold and refreshed. not pricey, you could buy at your local drugstores or walmart. i would buy a again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sam W.
Washington, DC
This is a good cleanser, but can quickly become too drying. It won't remove makeup -- you need to take that off first with a cleaning oil. It'd be an effective cleanser for someone with oily skin.
Kori L.
Los lunas , NM
Yes yes yes I love this stuff as my daily cleanser because I have oily skin and it does the trick !!! I love the way it tingles my pores!!! It exceeded my expectation. Biore is an amazing product!!!!!!
Marialuisa P.
Mt Prospect, IL
It’s a good consistency. I feel that it’s just like any other scrub. I didn’t see much change through out the process. It was a first time for me but I don’t think I would spend that much money for it.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Best face wash I’ve ever used. Very gentle on the skin and very effective with my acne. I love pumps because they are so easy to use. Great cake and price. Can’t go wrong. The product is perfect as is!
Alexis S.
Lincolnton, NC
This product really helps keep me from getting breakouts and I have been using it for a few months. I can also really tell when I don’t use it because my skin becomes dull and I start to get breakouts.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?