BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
  • I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
Sarah S.
Sumter , SC
I got this free sampling in my Pinch me box, and wow! I love the packaging, I got an awesome size sample, i love the scent and how it made my skin feel. Did make me break out the first day by bring al my acne up, but now my skin is clear! I definitely recommend for someone with combo or oily acne prone skin!
Karina F.
I picked this up as a last resort because nothing was clearing up my acne. I've been using it for about three weeks now and it's reduced the frequency of breakouts, and the ones I do have are small whiteheads instead of big, inflamed, under the skin acne. It has improved the overall texture of my skin. I have combination/oily skin, so it does dry out my skin on the drier days, but it works just fine when my skin is on the oiler side.
Corinne Z.
Cincinnati, OH
So I have this horrible bumps on my cheeks, that not acne, but just little bumps, and I am always looking for stuff to potentially clear it, well this is the stuff. I use this AFTER I use the OG Biore White baking soda cleaner, so I exfoliate with that and then use this, and it has pushed off the gunk out of my face that I didn't know was there. I was breaking out for the first two days after use, but now my skin is so nice and clear I love it.
Bri J.
Orem, UT
I tried this because charcoal is all the rage right now, but this is pretty much no different from other Biore cleansing products. It doesn't excavate blackheads, but it is a good cleanser. The only comment I have is maybe beware if you have very sensitive skin because it strips all your oils away pretty harshly. Just moisturize afterward and you should be fine.
Raychelle C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have been looking for a deep cleanser for a while now. I had a friend recommend this product for me to try. Oh boy does it really work. I'm not really exaggerating..but my skin has never felt so clean. I use this on a daily basis..both morning and night. It has really cleared up my skin..got rid of my blemishes and even faded my acne scars. So happy I found this product.
Tiffany M.
I love the way this clears up my skin. It also has this minty sensation when I'm applying it to my face which I enjoy because it feels refreshing especially when I use it in the morning, it helps wake me up. I would definitely recommend if you have blackheads like me. It also has lasted me quite awhile and I tend to use it every day. Definitely worth the price.
Cassie D.
Lawrence, KS
This cleanser makes my skin feel so clean and never greasy. I really like how it makes my face feel refreshed. It's a great deal for the price, you only need one, maybe two pumps each cleansing. I would recommend this to anyone who struggles with acne or redness. It has helped cleared my acne up better than any other cleanser I have tried (Clearasil, Proactive).
marie s.
I didn't see any results using this product it certainly did leave my face feeling refreshed though it's a bit harsh for my skin and it was disappointing that it didn't help with my breakouts I got this from CVS for a good price I feel like it could be a good product for people with little breakouts here and there but for me it wasn't a go.
Charise R.
Manchester, New Hampshire
Finally I have found something that takes a small acne away. That stuff makes your face feel nice and smooth even after you get out of the shower. Yes I wash my face in the shower LOL. But as you're washing your face with us you can already feel everything getting ready to start taking the dirt away. Once it's been rinsed off your face feels so Flawless
Celene M.
I just bought this a few weeks ago and decided to give it try. I do like that I feel the freshness and tingly sensation when I scrub my face I know it's doing it's job, but I didn't like that it dries out my skin pretty bad I have to put a lot moisturizer and face oils in order for my skin to not peel. If you have sensitive I really wouldn't recommend it
courtney p.