BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Chris S.
Williamsville
This face wash is really nice. It's cool on your face when you put it on and it's really really refreshing. I use this product every night to help with acne and oil control. The price is really reasonable
Jennifer P.
Sterling, VA
It's not bad, it gets the job done and makes my face feel clean and refreshed, it's just not as good as some of the other charcoal cleansers I've used. This is definitely a budget friendly option though.
Taylor S.
La Crosse, WI
This product really cleaned out my pores and left my face feeling fresh. I would recommend this brand of skin care product to anyone because of how great it worked for dredging and clearing my skin up. And it’s affordable which is a bonus!
Tanya L.
Somerville , AL
This product is awesome. You can feel a little tingle on your skin when it starts working. It’s very gentle too. It cleans effectively but doesn’t dry out your skin like some. It makes my skin feel soft. I would definitely buy this again.
Alicia S.
Wilmington, DE
I've tried a lot for my acne this didn't make it any better but it also didn't make it any worse. I just feel that if I'm going to be spending money is like to see results. No over drying which was nice.
Paris C.
Nottingham, MD
I gave this a three star rating because it wasn't good enough for a 4, but bad enough for a 2. It was kind of an average face wash. If I were still 15, this is probably the kind of face wash I would gravitate too.
Megan R.
Fremont, NE
It was a good product. I unfortunately stop buying this because it’s more expensive than some stuff that is cheaper and works the same. It was cool how it was black face wash and it smelled pretty good.
Alliah E.
A perfect cleanser to start your day. its one of those that leave your face feeling cold and refreshed. not pricey, you could buy at your local drugstores or walmart. i would buy a again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gabrielle G.
Portage
I absolutely love this face wash it helps out a lot for my acne prone skin. It has helped me some what control blemishes that appear on my face. It is super affordable and you can simply find it in any drugstore. It's a must have for me.
Kayla S.
This stuff is the best at the drugstore in my honest opinion. BUT. The cons are it's kinda expensive for the size of the bottle. Doesn't last quite as long as I'd like it to. Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?