BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Allison M.
Coon Rapids, MN
This had a bit of a cooling sensation to it. It feels nice & leaves skin looking clear & fresh. Gentle on skin and a great price. I would buy this cleanser again and would recommend to others. This is great.
Gianne C.
Escondido
I love this product! This product works so well with my face. It helps with deeply cleaning in my face. It is inexpensive and got it for a good value. It is so effective! I would totally recommend to others!
lexi k.
it works very well & you can feel it instantly when you put it on. if you have sensitive skin be careful you don’t leave it on too long, itll burn and your skin will be reddish but overall its a good product
Alicia L.
Albuquerque
Compared to other charcoal cleansers I have used I will say this is right up there with a BIG name brand people are talking about a lot lately. As for the drugstore, I would say this is the best charcoal cleanser I have used. The one by another big drugstore name was just useless. I did not feel it cleansed all that well and definitely not deep pore cleansing for sure. It also made my skin oilier. Biore is in a pump bottle which makes it very convenient to use, it does not make a huge mess all over my bathroom like some charcoal cleansers do. It really removes my face makeup well, with the only exception of my waterproof mascara which it does remove well just sometimes there will be the slightest smudges left under my eyes which my baby oil takes care of quickly. I love that it provides a fresh cooling sensation, it is not overwhelming at all just a slightly cool feeling. I love this feeling on my skin. I am glad that it is not intense and does not become so cool that it hurts to rinse with water on your face like some do. This one is just the right amount. It makes me feel fresh in the morning and clean and soothed for bed. It doesn't clear my blemishes but I do see it helping in preventing them by cleansing the skin well. My complexion is starting to look a bit brighter with continued use. I do wish it actually did something for my oil but it sadly does not.
Abigail C.
New Bern, NC
My boyfriend bought this and I tired it the other day and loved it! I went and bought my own. Has helped clear up my blackheads. It did dry my skin out a little though so I've been using moisturizer with it!
sharon s.
Miami
I love the fresh feeling that comes with this product, it makes my face feel clean. With that said it worked well at first, but after a few weeks my skin just went back to normal and it no longer had an effect.
Elizabeth A.
Beaver Falls, PA
One of my favorite face washes. I suffer from acne often and can not get to see a dermatologist. It does tingle. If you have sensitive skin, I would alternate days with it. Definitely a go to product for me!
Bailey S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
This product is amazing and it makes your face feel great. It did meet my expectations when I tried it. I bought it from target. The value is really good for how much you get. I would buy this product again.
Asia G.
I absolutely love the way this makes my skin feel. It’s not too expensive, it has a good tingle to it, it used to work for my skin but I’m guessing my skin got used to it. I would definitely recommend though
Monica A.
LOS ANGELES
I love Biore. I started using this when i bought their strips and i was amazed with how great this line is. This mask works wonders when I start to break out and its easy to apply. The packaging is very easy to access product.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?