BY BIORÉ #79 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
sharon s.
Miami
I love the fresh feeling that comes with this product, it makes my face feel clean. With that said it worked well at first, but after a few weeks my skin just went back to normal and it no longer had an effect.
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
This was a great cleanser but I can't tell if it makes a difference on my skin. It cleanses really wel and feels good. It's also not too harsh on the skin. I just haven't noticed a crazy difference using it.
Tyrah S.
Knightdale
This product is AMAZING for blackheads and dry skin . This decrease the dryness. It cleans the pours . This was my first time using it . It was very affordable. I would recommend this to people with bad acne
Elizabeth A.
Beaver Falls, PA
One of my favorite face washes. I suffer from acne often and can not get to see a dermatologist. It does tingle. If you have sensitive skin, I would alternate days with it. Definitely a go to product for me!
Alicia L.
Albuquerque
Compared to other charcoal cleansers I have used I will say this is right up there with a BIG name brand people are talking about a lot lately. As for the drugstore, I would say this is the best charcoal cleanser I have used. The one by another big drugstore name was just useless. I did not feel it cleansed all that well and definitely not deep pore cleansing for sure. It also made my skin oilier. Biore is in a pump bottle which makes it very convenient to use, it does not make a huge mess all over my bathroom like some charcoal cleansers do. It really removes my face makeup well, with the only exception of my waterproof mascara which it does remove well just sometimes there will be the slightest smudges left under my eyes which my baby oil takes care of quickly. I love that it provides a fresh cooling sensation, it is not overwhelming at all just a slightly cool feeling. I love this feeling on my skin. I am glad that it is not intense and does not become so cool that it hurts to rinse with water on your face like some do. This one is just the right amount. It makes me feel fresh in the morning and clean and soothed for bed. It doesn't clear my blemishes but I do see it helping in preventing them by cleansing the skin well. My complexion is starting to look a bit brighter with continued use. I do wish it actually did something for my oil but it sadly does not.
Abigail C.
Wilmington, NC
My boyfriend bought this and I tired it the other day and loved it! I went and bought my own. Has helped clear up my blackheads. It did dry my skin out a little though so I've been using moisturizer with it!
lexi k.
it works very well & you can feel it instantly when you put it on. if you have sensitive skin be careful you don’t leave it on too long, itll burn and your skin will be reddish but overall its a good product
Bailey S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
This product is amazing and it makes your face feel great. It did meet my expectations when I tried it. I bought it from target. The value is really good for how much you get. I would buy this product again.
Leslee C.
Camden, TN
I loved this product. Cleanses your pores very well, I would recommend this product to any and all! Very well priced also, it's affordable to all Income levels and leaves your skin feeling cool and refreshed
Ashley M.
I don’t have problematic skin, my skin is actually quite clear but I do get break outs every once in a while.. when that happens I like to use this! It works great for me. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.
courtney p.