BY BIORÉ #79 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Palna P.
Atlanta, GA
I recommend it to everyone who has oily skin and acne problems. After using this facewash, i feel that all my acne troubles have vanished and my skin feels soft and smooth now. My blemishes have also reduced.
Mary J.
Tucson, AZ
I have some minor acne problems, but it still irritates me, my skins not too sensitive, but this didn’t hurt too much. Good price, and exceeded my expectations. I would sooo buy this again, it worked wonders!
meg R.
Conway, SC
I like this but i’ve definitely tried better. It was good for the price that it costs. The packaging was okay. I would recommend this to someone who is looking for something that works good but is on a budget.
Rachel B.
I saw a lot on social media about charcoal and was really on the fence about putting anything like that on my face. This product is great and really helps out with the around the certain time of the month acne
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
A definite product for getting rid of unwanted acne! Such a gentle product on your skin at a great price value. This product won't break you bank. I was a first time user but I will definitely be buying again!
Ashely M.
New York, Ny
i give this product a 40 out of a 100 because i only used it about 4 times until it all dried up and then i couldn’t use it anymore and it was a waste of money overall. honestly in would not buy it again :( :(
Cynthia A.
Canby, OR
I like this product, it's gentle on skin, feels good smells good not too harsh and I feel like it helps with my skin clearing up I get little pimples here and there but it's not as bad so I really recommend it
Audrey M.
Wichita
makes my face feel great and gives me a really deep and intense clean feeling. there is a slight burn to it, but it feels great! it was pretty cheap for how good the product works. i would recommend to others
Chelsey S.
It works okay. It almost made me break out more then it helped. I have bought it twice once at Walmart and another at target. It wasn't harsh on my face but all faces are different. I feel they could make it for more acne prone and help better.
Destiny L.
Cheyenne
Makes your skin brighter while also keeping breakouts at bay! Love this product! Can't miss this great buy from Walmart with its beautiful black and orange packaging, 10 out of 10 I would definitely buy again!
courtney p.