BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Chelsey S.
It works okay. It almost made me break out more then it helped. I have bought it twice once at Walmart and another at target. It wasn't harsh on my face but all faces are different. I feel they could make it for more acne prone and help better.
Mary J.
Tucson, AZ
I have some minor acne problems, but it still irritates me, my skins not too sensitive, but this didn’t hurt too much. Good price, and exceeded my expectations. I would sooo buy this again, it worked wonders!
Anastasia P.
tuscon
It wasn't the best, could've been a lot better. My face stayed the same and the product while it was still cleansing, it didn't help any breakouts, in fact it could've even caused some because there was no improvement in my face but not all bad.
Cynthia A.
Canby, OR
I like this product, it's gentle on skin, feels good smells good not too harsh and I feel like it helps with my skin clearing up I get little pimples here and there but it's not as bad so I really recommend it
meg R.
Conway, SC
I like this but i’ve definitely tried better. It was good for the price that it costs. The packaging was okay. I would recommend this to someone who is looking for something that works good but is on a budget.
Hanen S.
Miami
I am such a big fan of this product it leaves your face feeling so fresh other you get minty kind of feeling your skin which may bother some people but for me it’s so refreshing and it’s so light weight to use
Alexandra C.
One of my favorite charcoal cleansers! It removes make up while getting a deep clean of the rest of my face. My breakouts almost stopped completely after I started using this cleanser! And it's so affordable!
Destiny L.
Cheyenne
Makes your skin brighter while also keeping breakouts at bay! Love this product! Can't miss this great buy from Walmart with its beautiful black and orange packaging, 10 out of 10 I would definitely buy again!
Sydney M.
West Frankfort, IL
This stuff works really well. I love the tingle feel it gives your face while using. It makes it feel like your face is getting so clean. Leaves face clean and feeling soft. Lathers great. Will purchase again.
Kendal T.
This seriously burned my face and made me itchy. I usually LOVE Bíore, seeing as I have used their other products before, but even my boyfriend tried this and said it burnt the heck out of him. Waste of money.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?