BY BIORÉ #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Megan R.
Fremont, NE
It was a good product. I unfortunately stop buying this because it’s more expensive than some stuff that is cheaper and works the same. It was cool how it was black face wash and it smelled pretty good.
Alliah E.
A perfect cleanser to start your day. its one of those that leave your face feeling cold and refreshed. not pricey, you could buy at your local drugstores or walmart. i would buy a again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sanja H.
Tallahassee, FL
Wasn't to impressed with the acne clearing cleanser. It was not aggressive on the skin however I wasn't to pleased with the results. It was a decent for the price. I purchased this product at CVS.
Martina A.
Riverside, CA
This acne scrub keeps your face looking flawless after a routine of using it. It leaves it smooth and glowing. It is a good product if you are looking to reduce your acne but not completely take it away
Sam W.
Washington, DC
This is a good cleanser, but can quickly become too drying. It won't remove makeup -- you need to take that off first with a cleaning oil. It'd be an effective cleanser for someone with oily skin.
Amber R.
Topeka, KS
My wife and I use this every day. Love the smell, and slight tingle sensation when you're rubbing it on your face. Definitely has helped clean my pores and I don't notice as much blackheads on my nose!
Marialuisa P.
Mt Prospect, IL
It’s a good consistency. I feel that it’s just like any other scrub. I didn’t see much change through out the process. It was a first time for me but I don’t think I would spend that much money for it.
Savina O.
Fresno, CA
This cleanser can be a little harsh on sensitive skin, I recommend using it 1-3 a week with a less harsh cleanser. It didn’t help clear the big acne breakouts. It can be found at any drug store or ulta
Kori L.
Los lunas , NM
Yes yes yes I love this stuff as my daily cleanser because I have oily skin and it does the trick !!! I love the way it tingles my pores!!! It exceeded my expectation. Biore is an amazing product!!!!!!
Holly D.
Mayfield, KY
Best cleanser I have ever found! I love how this is a simple but effective cleanser for my oily acne prone skin. Great value for the price, lasted months. Very gentle but effective on my skin. Did not burn. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a great cleanser.
Ashley J.