BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
allison M.
AITKIN, MN
It smells and kinda burns my skin. It doesn't cleanse very well for it lathering up so well. I have to use this like 3x in the shower to have my skin actually feel clean. Not sure what's going on with this product.
Erika M.
Las Cruces, NM
This product dries my face out so badly. If you have dry flaky skin I wouldn’t recommend this product. I used it for months thinking that my face cream was the problem but I soon realized that it was this product.
tara k.
I really enjoy using this product. The charcoal really clears out the pores and helps make the skin feel extra smooth. I have bought this product multiple times and i would definitely recommend I️t to someone else
Lilian B.
Lilburn
Omg! I love this charcoal cleanser, it makes my skin feel so fresh and soft. The packaging is great, a nice dispenser to have it by the sink. It’s not pricey and I’m very pleased with this product. Love it!
Amelia M.
Mcallen, TX
I love any product that cleanses my skin and for its price it does the job it makes my skin feel so fresh and clean literally like if a took off a mask , I only use it 2-3 times week since I don’t use make up a lot lately there’s been less to cleanse
Kami F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Trying this product was a great idea. I was wanting something refreshing either when I woke up or went to sleep - this helped. It’s very gentle and makes my skin smooth. I would for sure recommend this to others!
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this charcoal scrub when o am getting a breakout and need a deep cleansing! I am obsessed with charcoal and this product is highly effective and does what it says! I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Alicia S.
East Rockaway
Leaves your face and skin feeling so fresh and clean, it’s as if your skin can now breath. It gets down deep into the pores and gives you a great, amazing cleanse. It was so cheap too! And cN be bought anywhere!
Katrina F.
I used to use this as a daily facial cleanser, until I ran out and wanted to try out other product. I think I got it either from Target or Ulta. It helped with clearing pores, but not as much as I wish it would.
Mikayla S.
Columbia
It was okay. Not the best Charcoal product I've used. This was my first time using it, but it was very rough on my skin. Disappointing. Did not meet my expectations. If you are interested in buying this product don't buy if you have sensitive skin.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?