BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
  • I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
Teysha R.
This product is nice. It says it’s for oily skin but for first time buyers it can confuse you because there’s a conditioner like slip to it, but it does take away some of that unwanted oiliness
Brooke P.
New London, WI
This cleanser makes the skin feel cool and very clean. I purchased this at my local drug store and am very satisfied. It’s gentle on the skin and is very inexpensive.
Aneesa C.
Berkeley, CA
Like many products, this is neither great nor terrible. It kept my skin relatively clear, but it did not improve it. It was inexpensive though so I have no regrets.
Jamie D.
One of my favorite facial washes. Nice clean feeling. It won't dry your skin either. I usually wash my face in the shower and my skin always feels so great after!
Julissa V.
I use this everyday, sometimes when I shower and sometimes twice a day. Made my skin nice after a few uses and very effective. When you use a little too much it turns your face red and dry but would recommend.
Andrea G.
I’m currently using this product and the results are great. I love the way the cleanser feels on the skin. It is soft and leaves your sling feeling nourished and refreshed ! I love it and recommend greatly !
Rebekah N.
Winterset
I give this product one star because instead of clearing my skin, it made my skin break out in CYSTIC ACNE. I don’t have cystic acne so this is a nightmare for me. The moment I put the cleanser on my face, it made my face start burning and horrifically breaking out. After a few days, my face is still a burning red although it has gone down a little. I don’t know if it’s because I have sensitive skin, if I’m allergic to salicylic acid, or what. I wanted to try something different and this was cheaper than the normal products I use. I have gone back to using a cream benzoyl peroxide treatment which actually clears my skin without leaving it a burning red, and it seems to be helping. If you have sensitive skin, I would not recommend at all.  Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Taryn B.
Richmond, TX
The smell is a little off putting. I do love the tingle I get when I wash my face. I can use it daily and it’s very gentle. I notice if I haven’t used this in a couple days.
Alexis C.
Grand rapids, MI
This product is okay.... it does tend to make your skin greasy a little faster than I would like (I have extremely oily skin) but I rather it do that than dry it out...
Allison J.
I love this product! I use this when I take my shower, and I absolutely love that you could feel the difference of your clean pores when you wash away the cleanser. In addition, the fresh citric scent that is left is really relaxing, and makes you feel clean. However, I'm not really seeing a difference in clearing skin when I use the cleanser. I resort to using other products, as I feel like this one does do the job by itself. I still use the product because I just like the sensation it leaves when used.
courtney p.