BY BIORÉ #60 in Facial Cleansers

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Adriana A.
Buena Park
This cleanser really cleans the skin well. I do have acne prone skin and although my acne isn’t gone it has improved. It does feel very slightly harsh but nothing major. I’m on my second bottle and will purchase again.
Sarah L.
Belleview, FL
I have never been disappointed by a Biore product and this is no exception! You can really feel this cleanser working for you! Got it from Target. Pretty good value, but this brand can be a bit more pricey than others.
Tami N.
I have been using this product for over 4 years now and swear by it. You can really feel the charcoal’s effectiveness on your skin it almost creates a tingling feeling. The smell is also fresh. Overall would recommend!
Angela H.
Sacramento, CA
This definitely cleans my skin really well. It doesn’t do a miracle for clearing acne but it leaves my skin feeling really clean. It is a good price and works well if you just need a cleanser but it will not cure acne.
Chylie b.
I used this everyday except the color on mine was green but I think it really cleaned my face!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got it at Walmart I’m pretty sure!!! I like the pump the pump was nice!!! I would definitely buy it again! :)
Katlan S.
center , TX
I am a very fond user of this product. I have this one and the little soap bar. it works great, clears acne and it smells good. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean and it doesn't feel harsh while using or after.
Kalei S.
LOVE this. Burns when you use it though. I ended up having an allergic reaction to it but regardless the product is amazing and my skin felt so smooth and refreshed right now. There is menthol in it which is the reason for my reaction.
Heather O.
Nashville, TN
This a a decent scrub. My face felt clean and rinsed easily. I don't think I felt any added benefit over my standard skin car routine. It did not meet my expectations and I would not necessarily recommend it to other.
Amy H.
Miami
This face wash has cleared up almost all of my facial acne. It is an awesome product for the price and does exactly what it says it should. It also didn't leave my face feeling as striped or dry as I thought it would.
Karissa L.
Ulster, PA
I have been using this acne treatment for a few weeks now. I can definitely say I have clearer skin. It does take the oil out of your skin so I would highly recommend using a toner and moisturizer as well.
Ashley J.