BY BIORÉ #60 in Facial Cleansers

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Gina C.
New Milford, NJ
I like this cleanser a lot. my skin feels very clean and refreshed after using it and the product itself smells clean. I bought it from cvs because it was on sale and I'm not disappointed. it has made my skin clear and I will continue to use it along with a bunch of other products from their line
Erica B.
Cape Coral
Highly recommend! It cleared up my face a lot, not they expensive, it does leave a burning sensation until your skin is used to it but don’t be alarmed it’s not bad. It feels good because it’s really cleaning your face. Also makes your face feel soft. Repeating user!
Gigi 🍓.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is soooo refreshing! I love it. It feels cool to the face and it's astonishing. I've gone through about three bottles of it and I will continue to use it for years. My friend also has one and she's been using it every day since she's had it and she loves it as well (:
I highly recommend this product.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
We've been using this for several weeks now. I picked it up on sale at my local Walmart. My teenage daughter seems to love it for her acne prone skin. I like the cooling deep clean feeling I get after using it. No irritation which is a huge plus! Highly recommend!
Mekayla G.
Prosperity, SC
The feeling is strong!!! You can definitely feel your pores opening as you put this on and after you wash it off. Gives a great sensation but it leaves my skin red, so I can’t use it in the morning. I probably won’t buy any more after I finish the bottle I have.
Lexi T.
Minonk
This product is my absolute favorite because it is very cooling on the skin and tingles without burning; I can really feel it working. Not a very expensive brand either, I got just a couple of the smaller sample sizes on sale, but I definitely plan on purchasing a full-size bottle when these run out. I don't know if it's something you should use every day though because it is a very deep cleanser and might be harsh on sensitive skin if you use it day and night. I use it either every other day or every two days and it really has been helping my skin stay a lot cleaner and avoiding build up in my pores.
meg F.
Ravenna
This cleanser is nice, however, I don’t recommend it if you are sensitive to a hyper-cooling feeling. My boyfriend tried this out for the first time, and hated it because of the cooling and burning sensation it gave him. Definitely not a beginning cleanser.
Whitney T.
Bakersville , NC
So far I like this product. I’ve been using it around a week and it seems to be really helping cut down on the excess amount of oil on my face. It also helps alleviate some of the oil half way through my day. I like to use this at night and then use my Vasanti Brighten up rejuvenator in the morning!
Nayma M.
Oklahoma City
This makes me face feel clean and tingly in the BEST way. It exfoliates without being too harsh on my skin. I was using this twice a day and really liked it. The only reason I stopped using it was because I wanted to try out a different type of cleanser.
Ivana C.
Houston
I started to break out with ahife pimple on my upper lip area and below on my chin. Thankfully I came across this biore acne cleanser although I already used the deep pore cleanser from biore on a daily basis it didn't do for these monsters. Once I used this stronger cleanser I seen them going down withen a couple of days. I must say it is pretty strong not sure if its just Mee but the minty feeling of this cleanser is so strong it starts to burn your eyes a tad bit but it feels so refreshing after words and I love it. But if you apply a light amount of product you will not feel it as much!
courtney p.