BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Madeline C.
Clarence, PA
Charcoal cleansers are the best! I love this product. I feel like this actually works. It feels great on the skin and is good for people like me with skin. Makes my skin feel tighter and helps prevent acne for sure. Great to use in the morning.
Kimlie L.
Queens , NY
WORST PRODUCT EVER DONT TRY IT i was recommended this product by my friend and i was highly disappointed. I already have acne marks and bumps so i used this and at first it burned i couldnt even open my eyes even tho none of the product got near my eyes. It was so tingly so i thought it was working then i washed it off and i saw that my face was bleeding and it left an even bigger acne scar
Katherine G.
Burlington, NC
I really like this cleanser. It deeply cleans my face and leaves a fresh cold feeling after I’ve rinsed, which I very much enjoy. I do see a difference in the healing time of my breakouts since I’ve been using it, and I’m thinking about getting another one once I’ve used up my current cleanser ( I love trying new stuff to find my holy grail, plus my skin tends to become tolerant to products in three or four months, so I have to switch up every now and then or the effectiveness goes away).
Alana R.
Prescott
Good cleanser. Nice scent. Leaves skin feeling refreshed and clean although not dry. Clears up skin within days. Whrn I can't afford my higher end cleanser I use this as it feels good too. Very affordable. I highly recommend this product.
Oreoluwa A.
Minnesota
It actually helped my acne a little. The sorbitol on it gives your face a mentholly cool feeling, it might feel drying so make sure you moisturize after, maybe because my skin can be sensitive it made it red after washing. I would buy another type maybe the daily cleanser.
Lilian R.
San Antonio, TX
When I first tried charcoal products, about a year ago, I was somewhat skeptical about their effectiveness. Since I first tried it and now I can totally recommend charcoal products especially this Biore charcoal face cleanser. I typically use it nightly either before bed or as soon as I get home. I've definitely had less break outs and my face feels much cleaner. Usually other products tend to make my face breakout but not this one. Works good on my oily skin :D
Jubilee G.
Los Angeles, CA
My friend got me this product and it worked really well for me. Only reason I won’t be a repeat user is because I have products that work real well for me. I recommend if you’re looking for something that really clears out your skin
Sandra D.
Las Vegas, NV
All time favorites. I go back and fourth between this one and the baking soda. Love when I wash my face it leaves me with a clean, tingling feeling. Affordable. Love the charcoal scent. This cleanser has really cleaned up my acne.
Sharon J.
Dublin, CA
Biore Charcoal acne cleanser is the best drugstore brand cleanser I've come across.  It cleans my skin so well and leaves it really smooth and nice to touch. There are micro beads in the cleanser that might work as a gentle scrub, hence leaving your skin really smooth. The charcoal adsorbs all the dirt from the skin and leaves my skin clean. Overall, I just love this product and would recommend this to anyone looking for a great drugstore cleanser.
Brianna B.
I need to use this more to really see a difference but so far so good!! It makes my face feel so minty and fresh! It can be irritating depending on what acne I have but overall, it’s good! It calms down some breakouts that I have
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?