BY BIORÉ #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Samantha D.
Pekin, IL
I used this over the summer since i get black heads really bad on my nose and cheeks. The charcoal cleansed my face, took most of the black heads out, and tightened my face up but it made it a little dry after.
Tori B.
Love it. I use it every morning and every night. Every time after I use it my face feels refreshed and is super clean. I would recommend to anyone who has blackheads or any stubborn acne. 10/10 would use again.
Kendal T.
This seriously burned my face and made me itchy. I usually LOVE Bíore, seeing as I have used their other products before, but even my boyfriend tried this and said it burnt the heck out of him. Waste of money.
Rachel B.
I saw a lot on social media about charcoal and was really on the fence about putting anything like that on my face. This product is great and really helps out with the around the certain time of the month acne
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
A definite product for getting rid of unwanted acne! Such a gentle product on your skin at a great price value. This product won't break you bank. I was a first time user but I will definitely be buying again!
Jessie B.
jacksonville, FL
Absolutely love this stuff!!!!

I break out from time to time not a lot but when I do I buy this stuff and it’s gone pretty quick... I actually started using it everyday and I haven’t had any acne in awhile :)
Palna P.
Atlanta, GA
I recommend it to everyone who has oily skin and acne problems. After using this facewash, i feel that all my acne troubles have vanished and my skin feels soft and smooth now. My blemishes have also reduced.
Ashely M.
New York, Ny
i give this product a 40 out of a 100 because i only used it about 4 times until it all dried up and then i couldn’t use it anymore and it was a waste of money overall. honestly in would not buy it again :( :(
Anastasia P.
tuscon
It wasn't the best, could've been a lot better. My face stayed the same and the product while it was still cleansing, it didn't help any breakouts, in fact it could've even caused some because there was no improvement in my face but not all bad.
Sydney M.
Marion, IL
This stuff works really well. I love the tingle feel it gives your face while using. It makes it feel like your face is getting so clean. Leaves face clean and feeling soft. Lathers great. Will purchase again.
Ashley J.