BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Emerald G.
The Colony
every time i shower i use this!! i’ve been using it for about a year and it’s never let me down. having sensitive skin makes me cautious about what i use but this has never been a problem!! makes my face feel amazing!!
Angela H.
Sacramento
This definitely cleans my skin really well. It doesn’t do a miracle for clearing acne but it leaves my skin feeling really clean. It is a good price and works well if you just need a cleanser but it will not cure acne.
Michele H.
Springfield, MA
This is a great product for oily skin, large pores and blackheads. I use this product often and I think it does a great job, but I have had some more effective products. No harsh smells and a great price makes it a fab product
Tami N.
I have been using this product for over 4 years now and swear by it. You can really feel the charcoal’s effectiveness on your skin it almost creates a tingling feeling. The smell is also fresh. Overall would recommend!
Desiree G.
Federal Way , WA
This stuff is amazing! I have combo skin and huge ugly pores, I’ve yet to find another product that actually makes my pores look smaller. Great value, available at most drug stores, easy to use, exceeds expectations!
Courtney A.
Citrus Hts, CA
I loved the way my skin felt after I used this product. I use biore to wash my face every day in the shower and my skin felt like and fresh and my pores were nearly non existent after each use. It also smelled great.
Leslie R.
I love using this product. I have always had bad blackheads and this actually helped me so much. I didn't think it was disappointing. I'm not to sure of the price but it was totally worth it. Definitely buy it again.
Peyton G.
Bridge City
This product worked decently. Having very spotty/uncommon acne I wanted a more of “zap away” acne wash but this would work wonderfully for someone with acne prone skin, bottle will last a while even using twice a day
Heather O.
Nashville, TN
This a a decent scrub. My face felt clean and rinsed easily. I don't think I felt any added benefit over my standard skin car routine. It did not meet my expectations and I would not necessarily recommend it to other.
ashley C.
This I highly recommend for people to use this product I have purchased this for the past year and have fallen in love with it this also goes well with the biore charcoal peel off nose strips to take off black heads.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?