BY BIORÉ #81 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Diana L.
I really like Biore! And I know charcoal does so many great things to your skin and this product is so great. I got it at Walmart and it's very affordable. I use this every night. Love the smell and the little beads.
Karissa L.
Ulster, PA
I have been using this acne treatment for a few weeks now. I can definitely say I have clearer skin. It does take the oil out of your skin so I would highly recommend using a toner and moisturizer as well.
ashley C.
This I highly recommend for people to use this product I have purchased this for the past year and have fallen in love with it this also goes well with the biore charcoal peel off nose strips to take off black heads.
Heather O.
Nashville, TN
This a a decent scrub. My face felt clean and rinsed easily. I don't think I felt any added benefit over my standard skin car routine. It did not meet my expectations and I would not necessarily recommend it to other.
Callie F.
Hot Springs, AR
I love this product! Anytime I am close to running out, I go pick up another. It is a great price so it does not break the bank! If I am having a bad skin week I will put this on it it calms my skin right down! Love!
jyun3214 Y.
Los Angeles , CA
A great cleanser and it really makes your face feel fresh after using. It does not feel too harsh on the skin and really helps with my acne. I do not get acne often so this helps the few and its very affordable.
Desiree G.
Federal Way , WA
This stuff is amazing! I have combo skin and huge ugly pores, I’ve yet to find another product that actually makes my pores look smaller. Great value, available at most drug stores, easy to use, exceeds expectations!
Katlan S.
center , TX
I am a very fond user of this product. I have this one and the little soap bar. it works great, clears acne and it smells good. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean and it doesn't feel harsh while using or after.
Taryn B.
Richmond, TX
The smell is a little off putting. I do love the tingle I get when I wash my face. I can use it daily and it’s very gentle. I notice if I haven’t used this in a couple days.
Shayla S.
Fort Worth, TX
I like how this feels "tingly" right when it is applied to my face. I have not noticed a difference in my black heads - this is my main skin problem. Target always carries this, and it's a staple in my shower.
courtney p.