BY BIORÉ #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Kalee W.
Meridian, MS
Packaging was good, I love colorful, I bought from Walmart. This product cleaned and exfoliated my face well but didn’t help much with blackhead as much as I hoped. I recommend this product if you don’t have deep blackheads.
Jamie L.
Kansas City, MO
I love the Bioré charcoal cleansing line. Such a great price value for the effectiveness. I buy my products at Target or Walmart and definitely recommend to others that would like a fresh feel but without the burning sensation or film-y feel. It leaves your skin feeling so smooth.
Maureen M.
Works great but will bring everything to the surface before clearing it up so make sure not to use it before a big event. I have very sensitive skin so I would only use this once or twice a week so as to not dry out my face.
Camila V.
Saint Johns, FL
The product was a little drying and I didn't see it being very effective. More than anything it did leave my face feeling very clean, but also tight. It smelled good and I used all of it but there are more gentle cleansers.
Sierra W.
Reading, PA
Oh boy where to start. Well, this product is really harsh on my skin. It burned my eyes when I applied it and it made me break out all over my cheeks and chin and jawline where I tend to scrub more. I stopped using this product after a week and a half to make sure it was the reason, and it was. If you have acne prone skin and normal to oily skin, I don't recommend.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I use this every now and than and I like it. It really does a good job at lightly exfoliating my skin while leaving it feeling nice and clean. I did notice it makes My face dry but I just go in with some moisturizer afterwards.
Caitlyn J.
Bay, AR
I love this charcoal clearing acne cleanser. It is a great value and a little goes a long way so this will last a while. I also like the charcoal nose strips for black head removal. I would definitely repurchase this item.
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
I love this cleanser. I feel like it gets deep into the pores without drying my skin. My face starts to tingle when I put it on. It's gentle on the skin but exfoliating at the same time. I can tell a huge difference in my skin after I shower using this product.
Allison H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This worked great for clearing my acne up quick. It can be a little hard to wash off but it's all worth it when you see the results! I have acne prone skin and this product worked wonders for me. Will definitely buy again.
Ciara E.
Galion
Cleared my acne well. Not super gentle but u expected that. It was a good price for the amount of product, I bought it at Walmart. I’ve bought it a few times but I might not buy again bc the aveeno products are more gentle
courtney p.