BY BIORÉ #88 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Maureen  M.
Works great but will bring everything to the surface before clearing it up so make sure not to use it before a big event. I have very sensitive skin so I would only use this once or twice a week so as to not dry out my face.
Emma K.
Overall this product sometimes leaves my face feeling like it was stripped of all the oils. I havent noticed that much change with the blackheads on my nose. The bottle of it does last awhile and it did a nice job of getting off excess makeup. I always have to apply a cream right after using so my face doesnt get too dry.
Taylor 🌻.
I live for this cleanser! It makes my face feel awesome, it tingles and gives the right amount in of cleaning power also helps a lot with black heads! Walmart is the best place to buy this product very reasonable!
Kalee W.
Meridian, MS
Packaging was good, I love colorful, I bought from Walmart. This product cleaned and exfoliated my face well but didn’t help much with blackhead as much as I hoped. I recommend this product if you don’t have deep blackheads.
Jamie L.
Kansas City, MO
I love the Bioré charcoal cleansing line. Such a great price value for the effectiveness. I buy my products at Target or Walmart and definitely recommend to others that would like a fresh feel but without the burning sensation or film-y feel. It leaves your skin feeling so smooth.
Juli Z.
I like this face wash because it leaves a fresh feeling on your skin. I noticed it did help my acne and oily skin. It is a little drying so a moisturizer should be used. I would recommend to others with oily acne prone skin!
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
Okay, let me start off by saying I have tried virtually EVERY acne treatment. Online 3-step ones, Instagram all-natural ones, drugstore cheap ones, you name it. Some worked okay, but dried my face out like a fish out of water, some made me way too oily, some "got worse before they got better" but never got any better. Lol, you know the drill. However, I stumbled across this product at Walmart because I was just so embarrassed and sick of my stress breakout so I literally just grabbed something that looked nice. It was around $6-$7. Thank goodness I grabbed this Bioré charcoal acne cleanser! 🙌🙌 I have been using this just TWO DAYS and my face is already clear! I didn't really think it would help but so I didn't take a before and after picture, but man, I wish I would have. I can finally have the confidence to go to the lake with my friends concealer-free this weekend and show off my smooth, acne-free skin! I can even tell that it's working on my acne scars, this stuff is a miracle in a bottle! I apply water on my face and a pump of product and it gently foams up and a cooling sensation sweeps over me, then I rinse it off. Done and done. Clean, clear skin! Like I said, I haven't been using this product for long, so I will come back and update my review later but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be good. Highly recommend!
Camila V.
Gainesville, FL
The product was a little drying and I didn't see it being very effective. More than anything it did leave my face feeling very clean, but also tight. It smelled good and I used all of it but there are more gentle cleansers.
Ciara E.
Galion
Cleared my acne well. Not super gentle but u expected that. It was a good price for the amount of product, I bought it at Walmart. I’ve bought it a few times but I might not buy again bc the aveeno products are more gentle
Allison H.
Centennial, CO
This worked great for clearing my acne up quick. It can be a little hard to wash off but it's all worth it when you see the results! I have acne prone skin and this product worked wonders for me. Will definitely buy again.
courtney p.