BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Is this extra drying on the skin ? I got combo skin , how...1 Answers
  • does this really get rid of blackheads?2 Answers
  • Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
Cookie L.
Shiner, TX
I have acne prone skin and I have to be careful what I put on my face. My mom bought this for me. I never used a Biore product so I thought I would give this a try. It is the worst acne product ever. My face broke out so bad. The more I used it the worst it got. I still have a full bottle left if anyone wants it because I refuse to use this on my face ever again. I looked at the ingredients and it has fragrance in it so that could be the reason why it broke me out, but come on why would you put that ingredient in any skincare product. Smh
Amanda T.
I liked this cleanser. It worked well and did minimize my breakouts. One of the few qualms I had with this, though, is that it's super drying and as someone with dry skin, I could NOT use it often and when I did use it, I had to folllw it with a ton of moisturizer. However, for my sisters who have oily skin, it worked wonders and they used it regularly. The other issue I had was not really because of the product itself, but the condotions in which I used the product. I had just showered which can dry your skin if overdone, which many of us know, and when I used the wash, it burned my face. So in the end, it's a good product if you know you're skin well and are aware of circumstances.
sandra d.
Clearwater, FL
I started using this a month ago. I decided to try it, because I was noticing that I was getting blackheads with the other cleanser I was using. I've always gotten occasional pimples on my face, but since I've started using the Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser, there has been a noticeable decrease in blackheads, and I haven't gotten any pimples. My face feels clean and not overdried (I do use a moisturizer as part of my daily routine, though), and there is an icy, wake-you-up sensation when you use it. I like it!
Alex S.
This acne cleanser is no joke! I stumbled upon this product when at a friend’s house. She had this in her shower and recommended I take a pump to see how I liked it.

I must say that this product is one you can tell works from the minute you put it on. The charcoal in this is crucial to opening up your pores and getting all the junk out. When applied it also has a warming sensation that lets you know it’s working.

I love how my friend uses this in the shower because I think that this is honestly the best way to use it. You can put it on when you first get in, massage it in, let it sit, and then rinse when you’re finished. Really recommend this product to clean your face!
Sabrina M.
Anderson
I have been using this product for approximately two weeks. I caught it on sale and couldn't pass up the deal. I was in the middle of a pretty bad breakout and was looking for something to help clear things up. My skin has cleared up noticeably.

When using the product, it causes my skin to tingle. This is similar to menthol. If you have extremely sensitive skin, this may cause some irritation. My skin is more combination than it is dry or oily. That being said if you have dry skin you may need to use a different face wash or look for a moisturizer that works well.

Overall I am happy with the product and love how clean it leaves my face feeling.
bobbie T.
Vista, CA
The feeling this product gives your face deserves 5 stars! If you like the minty fresh feeling from your face wash, you're going to absolutely adore this. It goes on black-ish (charcoal, duh) and scrubs nice. The minty feeling is amazing and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and cool. In the mornings, this is great to wake you up!
I unfortunately did not see the best results from this product, and it actually made me break out a tiny bit more than usual by the time I was through with the bottle. Though I love the feeling, it didn't work well with my chemistry (hopefully it will be great for you!) so I have to give it 4 stars.
Nikki M.
Mooresville, IN
I am not a fan of the tingling feeling this product leaves after rinsing off. It does mention this on the label, but I wanted to give it a try. I feel like the product dries me out rather than working in my pores.
Katie P.
Lebanon
I LOVE this product. I purchased it on a whim because I had ran out of the cleanser I was using, and I was intrigued by the charcoal. For the past couple months I've been randomly having little breakouts every couple of weeks, so I was wanting to try something to maybe help get that under control, and I'm so glad I picked this! It keeps my skin from getting oily, and leaves a tingly feeling behind makes you feel like your face is super clean afterward. I will say, the first time you use it, it kind of burns and your skin probably will be really dry (at least it was for me), so be sure to moisturize well. It really is a great product.
Hicela D.
New Bedford, MA
I really like this cleanser ,second time actually buying this .I like the clean feeling it gives to my skin after I use it it also leaves a cool sensation which I love. After a week I was actually seeing results on my skin ,it was clearing up. I don't usually get a ton of acne but when I do put on make up on a daily bases I do tend to get some acne .Every Night when I wipe all my make off I use Biore to make sure I dont break out the next day. But it sure does help to clear your skin .The only thing about this product is that I have to stop using it for a day or 2 because my skin tends to get really dry but that can be fixed by putting a moisturizer after but over all this product is great!
Samantha A.
La Crosse
This product really worked for my skin. I switched to this and have not had any breakouts since. I love the fresh feeling you get after using this face wash. Definitely helps with waking up in the morning!
Ashley J.