BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Maureen  M.
Works great but will bring everything to the surface before clearing it up so make sure not to use it before a big event. I have very sensitive skin so I would only use this once or twice a week so as to not dry out my face.
Camila V.
Gainesville, FL
The product was a little drying and I didn't see it being very effective. More than anything it did leave my face feeling very clean, but also tight. It smelled good and I used all of it but there are more gentle cleansers.
Jamie L.
Kansas City, MO
I love the Bioré charcoal cleansing line. Such a great price value for the effectiveness. I buy my products at Target or Walmart and definitely recommend to others that would like a fresh feel but without the burning sensation or film-y feel. It leaves your skin feeling so smooth.
Larissa K.
I always feel like I get a deep clean with this product. perhaps it is the tingle effect it gives. it does a great job taking the oiliness around my nose away. when i start getting some breakouts i turn to this product to help
Sierra W.
Reading, PA
Oh boy where to start. Well, this product is really harsh on my skin. It burned my eyes when I applied it and it made me break out all over my cheeks and chin and jawline where I tend to scrub more. I stopped using this product after a week and a half to make sure it was the reason, and it was. If you have acne prone skin and normal to oily skin, I don't recommend.
Teah W.
Stillwater, OK
Loved this product! I bought it at my local Walmart and wasn't at all disappointed. It was very gentle on my skin and made my skin feel extra clean. It exceeded my expectations for sure. My face felt amazing after using it!
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
I love this cleanser. I feel like it gets deep into the pores without drying my skin. My face starts to tingle when I put it on. It's gentle on the skin but exfoliating at the same time. I can tell a huge difference in my skin after I shower using this product.
Allison H.
centennial
This worked great for clearing my acne up quick. It can be a little hard to wash off but it's all worth it when you see the results! I have acne prone skin and this product worked wonders for me. Will definitely buy again.
Caitlyn J.
Bay, AR
I love this charcoal clearing acne cleanser. It is a great value and a little goes a long way so this will last a while. I also like the charcoal nose strips for black head removal. I would definitely repurchase this item.
Emily I.
I like this charcoal face cleanser. Charcoal is great for getting dirt and debris out of my skin. I think this works well if you have mild face problems you want to tame. It is reasonably affordable but not the cheapest.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?