BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tory M.
New Tripoli
This is one of the few cleansers that actually make my face feel clean. It gives me a tingling/cooling sensation on my face that makes me feel like my pores are opening up. I’ve recommended this brand to friends before many times!
Kaylea M.
Hartselle, AL
This product is super cheap, and gives you a very good clean feeling on your face but I was looking for a more hardening face wash. I just bought the wrong product. I think this was good for my black head areas like chin and nose!
Brianna B.
I need to use this more to really see a difference but so far so good!! It makes my face feel so minty and fresh! It can be irritating depending on what acne I have but overall, it’s good! It calms down some breakouts that I have
Caroline M.
Columbus
Biores charcoal products are wonderful. You can instantly feel them working when using them, and they leave your face feeling fresh and clean. I also recommend the charcoal face masks, they leave your face leaving clear and fresh
Amanda M.
Liberty Twp, OH
This face wash is by far my favorite to date. I use this daily in the shower, and my face is visible clearer, less oily, and smaller looking pores. i would recommend Biore and will continue to keep using Biore products.
Megan P.
Spanish Fork, UT
Charcoal is all the rage right now! You must try this cleanser. It makes your skin look and feel so clean after using. It cleared my pores and did not break me out. Love this stuff. Not too harsh and I definitely recommend.
Breyana W.
Douglasville, GA
I actually use the charcoal scrub. I've used this particular product but it didn't like how slippery it was..? I like the scrub a lot better! It cleared up my severe problem spots the NEXT day. Continue using daily. A.M. and P.M.
Tatiana P.
san pablo
Eh this product is ok. Personally it didn’t do anything to my face but dry it out. I really like this brand and I love a lot of their products but this one was not good my acne was the same and I did use it for a long time so I can say that it did not work out for me.
Simran K.
Richmond, TX
This product is amazing! It really helps me keep my skin clean, and after having a face full of makeup on all day, I can really tell it goes deep in and cleans our all my pores and makeup. I would recommend spot testing it on your neck before using it to your full face.
Lisa G.
Brockton, MA
Bought this for my 11 year old.  She started to see some pimples pop up on her face during the summer.  She's been using it ever since and it has cleared up her pimples and seems to prevent new ones.  She's happy.
courtney p.