BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jessica A.
round rock
Now let me tell you about this product it feels so good when I'm washing my face and it has charcoal which actually deep cleans my pores which I have a lot of And after I'm done washing my face it feels and gives me a nice icy finish on my face it feels so clean and refreshing in the morning I love this product
ALEXANDRA P.
Las Vegas, NV
At first, this product helped clear a few of my breakouts, but after a few weeks, this product left me splotchy and red. Don’t think this product works well with my body, but I definitely recommend other products by this brand
Heather B.
Independence
I love this stuff! It makes my face feel super soft and clean! I could tell a difference in just a couple of washes! It worked better than I thought it would. I always make sure I buy more when I run out! My best friend recommended this to me and I'm so glad she did!
mayra l.
Denver, CO
I love this formula and leaves your face feeling super fresh. The only thing is i feel like it helps me out thw first couple timea but then i start breaking out again >_<. Other than that its amazing without the alcohol smell.
Nayeli r.
Nampa, ID
Smells pretty funky because of the charcoal . Didn't really work on me .my opinion wouldn't really recommend it .did feel like my skin was soft and clean .But didn't help my acne go away . I don't think I would buy it again .
Emily C.
The charcoal scrub in this face wash invigorates your pores and leaves your face feeling smooth and fresh. The pump bottle makes for easy use, and it's easily washed away and doesn't damage your wash cloth, etc. with removal.
Shaylin Makell C.
mapleton
I love this cleanser. The smell is very mild and it works on black heads all over. I love that it left my skin feeling fresh but not irritated. I bought it at a local Walmart for a great price and I would totally use it again
Teah W.
Stillwater, OK
Loved this product! I bought it at my local Walmart and wasn't at all disappointed. It was very gentle on my skin and made my skin feel extra clean. It exceeded my expectations for sure. My face felt amazing after using it!
Maureen  M.
Works great but will bring everything to the surface before clearing it up so make sure not to use it before a big event. I have very sensitive skin so I would only use this once or twice a week so as to not dry out my face.
Sarah H.
West Carrollton City
I really liked this product! I have combo skin and it didn’t dry me out and it helped with my acne. I actually bought it a lot for the summer time, but I wish it had more exfoliating beads to help with my dry skin in winter.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?