BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Breyana W.
Douglasville, GA
I actually use the charcoal scrub. I've used this particular product but it didn't like how slippery it was..? I like the scrub a lot better! It cleared up my severe problem spots the NEXT day. Continue using daily. A.M. and P.M.
Kelly M.
Corona, NY
This is amazing I love this and the strips to this also t helps my black heads and it was my first time using this instead of the strips and they are both worth it I would definitely recommend this to others that have black heads
Caroline M.
Columbus
Biores charcoal products are wonderful. You can instantly feel them working when using them, and they leave your face feeling fresh and clean. I also recommend the charcoal face masks, they leave your face leaving clear and fresh
Amanda M.
Liberty Twp, OH
This face wash is by far my favorite to date. I use this daily in the shower, and my face is visible clearer, less oily, and smaller looking pores. i would recommend Biore and will continue to keep using Biore products.
Megan P.
Spanish Fork, UT
Charcoal is all the rage right now! You must try this cleanser. It makes your skin look and feel so clean after using. It cleared my pores and did not break me out. Love this stuff. Not too harsh and I definitely recommend.
Justice M.
I didn’t really like this product too much. I didn’t feel like it cleaned my face like it was supposed to, and after washing I would still find dirt and build up in the pores on my nose. It also left my face flaky and dry after.
Lisa G.
Brockton, MA
Bought this for my 11 year old.  She started to see some pimples pop up on her face during the summer.  She's been using it ever since and it has cleared up her pimples and seems to prevent new ones.  She's happy.
mayra l.
Denver, CO
I love this formula and leaves your face feeling super fresh. The only thing is i feel like it helps me out thw first couple timea but then i start breaking out again >_<. Other than that its amazing without the alcohol smell.
Heather B.
Independence
I love this stuff! It makes my face feel super soft and clean! I could tell a difference in just a couple of washes! It worked better than I thought it would. I always make sure I buy more when I run out! My best friend recommended this to me and I'm so glad she did!
ALEXANDRA P.
Las Vegas, NV
At first, this product helped clear a few of my breakouts, but after a few weeks, this product left me splotchy and red. Don’t think this product works well with my body, but I definitely recommend other products by this brand
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?