Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
4.23 / 5 based on 3,563 Reviews
Daily acne cleanser with natural charcoal to absorb excess oil and clear breakouts.
Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This daily charcoal acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Skin Purifying Technology
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use: Wet face. Pump product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results, use daily.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children
How it Works: With natural charcoal and Salicylic Acid, this daily cleanser penetrates pores and absorbs excess oil to help clear acne and prevent future breakouts.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 63 Q&A
Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
- "I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)" in 137 reviews
My husband has really oily skin so he has large pores on his nose which creates blackheads. I make him use this at least 2 times a week and you can see a great difference.
I loved using this!! I'm not a big fan of facial cleansers to begin with because I have complicated skin but this didn't dry me out at all and definitely got the job done
I do love this product, but I don’t recommend it as a daily face wash. It works, but really dries out your skin. But if your face is feeling oily and needs a good wash this is the product to use!
I absolutely love this product because it clears up the majority of my acne and helps with my dry skin that I tend to have a problem with. I would absolutely recommend this product and I encouraged one of my friends to try it and they have seen lots of results as well.
I really loved this product. It didn’t dry out my skin and it kept my skin pretty clear. It foams up, and has little black pieces in it. I only buy this when I have a coupon.
I had really bad acne because of my cycle. I would break out extremely bad! But my cousin told me to give this a try and in a matter of only one week, my skin cleared up.
I think for the price of this product it does an awesome job! I love how it makes my face feel clean and fresh and I've noticed a difference in my breakouts getting better.
This is my favorite cleanser at the moment! Worth the money easy to use great face feel! The scent is not unbearable and i Love the tingly feeling i get after applying!
This cleanser made my face feel clean after using it but sadly because of my sensitive skin I ended uo breaking out with this cleanser. I stopped using immediately and my face cleared back up.
Q & A
I just started using this product and it started to burn a little bit and my face looks like a tomato; is it suppose to do that? Or is it because my skin isn’t use to it yet?
i've been using this for two days and it dries my skin out SO horribly, is it supposed to do that?
does this make your face feel fresh after washing and does it dry your skin? i have oily acne prone and dry skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos