BY BIORÉ #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Shabriel B.
I've tried millions of face washes over the years that either didn't work or dried my skin out badly. After discovering this product, I use absolutely nothing else to wash my face, I can actually feel my pores opening all over my face!
Liz H.
Jamestown
Use it on the daily. Part of my daily shower routine. Works well to clear my face, and keep it clear. Very active at the gym and this helps to clear my face from the sweat. Avid user for close to a year now, wouldn't try anything else.
Lacy Ellen W.
Greenville , NC
One of my long time favorite products! My favorite thing about this face wash is it makes your face feel cold. Its like it gets really deep into your pores and really cleans everything out. would recommend to anyone with stubborn acne.
naty p.
Channelview
It really helped before I got onto this birth control shot. It took away acne redness and made the swelling go down overnight. It’s at a great price for the amount of product and what it can do for ones face in a short amount of time!
melanie q.
i am on my second bottle, i purchased this because i was having acne problems, and this helped clear my skin right away, just be sure to use a great moisturizer after as it does dry your face out, it leaves you that good fresh clean feeling, i recommend !
Kennedy P.
Jacksonville, IL
There are many pros and cons to this. One pro including that it didn’t really have a smell, a con being it made my skin oily. I use this biore nose strips so much so I figured this would work but I like to use it in the winter because my face is dry then! Overall pretty good.
Caely J.
North Enid
It's a good product but it seemed to make me break out after the first 5 uses? I don't know if it was pulling out my acne or if it was because I hadn't used a facial cleanser in a while. Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Kirsten V.
I bought this product for the first time not too long ago and I would definitely buy it again. This is such a gentle face wash. It works really well but it does dry out my skin but again, nothing a little face lotion/oil can't solve.
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
I love this product! I bought it at first thinking it must work well since there was the big charcoal craze happening at the time, but I truly enjoy this product! Not only does it reduce the appearance of my pores but it also smells fantastic and leaves a fresh clean feeling all day!
Savannah L.
Snellville, GA
Its not the best but it doesn't its job. It tends to irritate my skin and turn my face bright red. The bottle sells on its own, no box. I get it from Walmart and its price is definitely worth it. It met the expectations I held for it having tried other similar products.
courtney p.