BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Christine C.
Methuen, MA
Love this product use I.T all the time almost everyday I.T feels great after using I.T, I would recommend this product to my friends and family to use, I love I.T
Kennedy P.
Jacksonville, IL
There are many pros and cons to this. One pro including that it didn’t really have a smell, a con being it made my skin oily. I use this biore nose strips so much so I figured this would work but I like to use it in the winter because my face is dry then! Overall pretty good.
Rachel R.
This is a decent cleanser for me. Bought this once. Feels very nice, and my skin felt okay after but not super clean like I prefer. I had to follow with a black soap after to really feel like I got all my makeup residue off my skin.
Lizbeth C.
El Paso, TX
When I put these on my face instantly felt something happening. I’m a fifteen year old girl so with my acne I’ve tried everything and this helped my skin feel so much better than most things. It’s a fair price and it’s worth it too!
Worcester, MA
This cleanser is really great! It has everything I want in a cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and it is not too harsh on my skin. Unfortunately, like most cleansers, it left my skin a little dry after use. That is not uncommon with most skin products I use though.
Tate D.
Lincoln, NE
I was struggling with some acne when I first moved to a new state, the humidity and my skin did not get along. I bought this product and saw great results within the first couple weeks of use. I would highly recommend this product!
Alissa P.
South Windsor, CT
I use this product EVERYDAY religiously. It is a staple of my skincare routine!! It smells good, it goes on gently, and I could sense a noticeable improvement in the quality of my skin. My acne cleared much faster while I was using this product, everybody should try it!!
Kristi B.
Glen Allen, VA
I absolutely love this facial cleanser! It makes my face feel amazing! I don't have a lot of acne but sometimes I break out on my chin and cheek and this cleanser really helps with that. It is affordable and I highly recommend it!
Jadxia L.
Shaw Afb, SC
this stuff makes my face feel so nice and smooth without burning.  it has a nice cooling sensation and my skin has improved so much since I've been using this product!  good value for the price!  definitely recommend
Arhea P.
Greentown , IN
I give this product a 4 out of 5 stars because it really does a good job at cleansing my skin, but I find that it's too harsh for my skin type. It did have nice packaging. To improve the product, I'd make it less harsh on the face.
courtney p.