BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Brittany M.
Ravenna, OH
Broke me out terribly! I bought this honking it would help clear up my acne, it makes it worse. Within 1 wash my skin felt awful and was breaking out like crazy. I assumed that it was just pulling everything out of my face, so I gave it a few weeks. Nope. Kept getting worse!
Anna P.
It didn’t really dried my face out. It smells good and leaves a good feeling but after I used it for awhile, my face felt almost like leather. I didn’t really like it. It didn’t really help my acne. Just made it feel okay for awhile.
Christine C.
Methuen, MA
Love this product use I.T all the time almost everyday I.T feels great after using I.T, I would recommend this product to my friends and family to use, I love I.T
Summer R.
Nashville, TN
One I think this scrub smells really good. It opens my nasal passages. I recommend any teenager struggling with acne to give this a try before you try anything else. The scrub seems so simple, but just after one use I felt a difference. Just remember to moisturize afterwards!
Kirsten V.
I bought this product for the first time not too long ago and I would definitely buy it again. This is such a gentle face wash. It works really well but it does dry out my skin but again, nothing a little face lotion/oil can't solve.
Caely J.
North Enid
It's a good product but it seemed to make me break out after the first 5 uses? I don't know if it was pulling out my acne or if it was because I hadn't used a facial cleanser in a while. Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
melanie q.
i am on my second bottle, i purchased this because i was having acne problems, and this helped clear my skin right away, just be sure to use a great moisturizer after as it does dry your face out, it leaves you that good fresh clean feeling, i recommend !
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
I love this product! I bought it at first thinking it must work well since there was the big charcoal craze happening at the time, but I truly enjoy this product! Not only does it reduce the appearance of my pores but it also smells fantastic and leaves a fresh clean feeling all day!
Kennedy P.
Jacksonville, IL
There are many pros and cons to this. One pro including that it didn’t really have a smell, a con being it made my skin oily. I use this biore nose strips so much so I figured this would work but I like to use it in the winter because my face is dry then! Overall pretty good.
Savannah L.
Snellville, GA
Its not the best but it doesn't its job. It tends to irritate my skin and turn my face bright red. The bottle sells on its own, no box. I get it from Walmart and its price is definitely worth it. It met the expectations I held for it having tried other similar products.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?