BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Ariel S.
Fresno Ca
This face wash is a really good cleanser, you can literally feel the product working after 5-10 seconds after putting it on. Also, this product leaves you face feeling fresh and softer. It doesn’t cost very much and it is worth the price.
Julia S.
This product was great when I used it every other day. Sometimes it made my skin dry but with some lotion it was fine. I think the price was just right. This product lasted me a couple of months. I think you should invest in this product.
Izzy C.
Hampton
My friend actually has this product and I've used it a couple of times and it does great things for my skin. Charcoal based products typically work well for my skin and I would definitely go out and buy it due to the pros I got from it!
Kimberly M.
Greensburg
Bought this for my husband who has oily skin and some blemishes. It dried out his skin, which helped with the blemishes, but didn't see the results I was expecting with the deep cleaning action. It's not terrible, but I'm not impressed.
Antonio E.
Hamptonville
Great product!!Works wonderful I use it everyday and it leaves a very fresh feeling on your face definitely would recommend to everyone and the packaging is nice but I feel that it does need to be updated to appeal to a broader audience
Alex E.
Asheville
I love this Biore cleanser, it cleans and unclogs pores. Ive been using this cleanser for about a year or longer. its very gentle, smooth and the bursting beads make your face feel so refreshed! i will continue to use this until i find something that can beat it. ps. So far nothings touched it.
Lacy Ellen W.
Greenville , NC
One of my long time favorite products! My favorite thing about this face wash is it makes your face feel cold. Its like it gets really deep into your pores and really cleans everything out. would recommend to anyone with stubborn acne.
Lacey M.
New Windsor
I use thus product every day in the shower to wash my face. The face wash and the whole charcoal line is great. Easy to find at any store. Works well on acne. Wish it had some exfoliation beads in it but that would just make it better.
Shabriel B.
I've tried millions of face washes over the years that either didn't work or dried my skin out badly. After discovering this product, I use absolutely nothing else to wash my face, I can actually feel my pores opening all over my face!
Liz H.
Jamestown
Use it on the daily. Part of my daily shower routine. Works well to clear my face, and keep it clear. Very active at the gym and this helps to clear my face from the sweat. Avid user for close to a year now, wouldn't try anything else.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?