BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Andrea Y.
Bellefonte, PA
This product is great! I use the one to deep clean and it makes my skin feel super cool and clean! It also does really help blackouts and pores from getting too big. I'd definitely recommend if you have combination skin like me, or oily skin!
Renee M.
Findlay, OH
I use this one every other time I was my face, charcoal has it's benefits as well as it's risks! My face is always super smooth when I'm done and it i feel like a blemish is coming on one hard scrub and it cleans deep with in the skin for me!
Jolynn S.
Stow
absolute staple!! Repeat loyal buyer! It is nice and gentle, smells good, and is really effective with those pesky black heads. I enjoy using it in combination with the biore scrub. Its the best value for a charcoal wash on the market!!!!!!!!
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
Absolutely loveee! When I wash my face with this is feels so nice and fresh and clean after and it gives you a nice cool feeling like your pores are breathing, I get mine from Walmart and wash my face day and night definitely clears acne up
Christina W.
Cleveland, TN
Currently using this product and it's not the best for my skin type. I have extremely sensitive skin and this leaves my skin dry. For those with sensitive skin, I think this would be harsh ans might actually initiate new breakouts or burns.
Alana R.
Prescott
Good cleanser. Nice scent. Leaves skin feeling refreshed and clean although not dry. Clears up skin within days. Whrn I can't afford my higher end cleanser I use this as it feels good too. Very affordable. I highly recommend this product.
amelia c.
Calhoun
More like a regular face cleanser. Use everyday. Usually only use to get grime off my face. Not that good for blackheads, but just simple washing. I bought it at Walmart. Probably wouldn’t buy again, only if I’m looking for a regular wash.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I love this. I am in late 30's and I must say I purchased for my teenage son.. one day I was cleaning and thought hmm. I'm going to try this.. hello loved it... it left my face feeling so so clean and refreshing . I know use it once a week .
Ariel S.
Fresno Ca
This face wash is a really good cleanser, you can literally feel the product working after 5-10 seconds after putting it on. Also, this product leaves you face feeling fresh and softer. It doesn’t cost very much and it is worth the price.
Julia S.
This product was great when I used it every other day. Sometimes it made my skin dry but with some lotion it was fine. I think the price was just right. This product lasted me a couple of months. I think you should invest in this product.
courtney p.