BY BIORÉ #60 in Facial Cleansers

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
ℋannah F.
I love the way this makes my face feel; it doesn’t feel sticky or anything. I have used this wash for about six months and have seen great results. It’s a really great value and works well. It’s one of my all time favorite products and I will continue to buy this for a long time! :)
Liliana R.
Grovetown
It does give my skin a nice clean feeling but my skin did break out and it felt dry and pieces of my skin kept peeling off. It was not much so price was good. I don’t know if o would recommend this product to others though. I have really bad acne and this just caused more pimples to erupt.
Alexis M.
United States
This is my absolute FAVORITE acne face wash. I've always had pretty bad acne on my cheek bone area and after going through many acne washes and scrubs, I finally found the one that completely clears up my acne. It works wonders and I would 100% recommend this to anyone with stubborn acne
Kayla C.
Northampton
This face wash actually smells like a strong mint which is surprising since it doesn’t smell anything like charcoal but you can see the charcoal in it. It is very gentle and I use this as an exfoliator because after I use it all the blackheads are gone and my pores appear smaller
Kayleigh M.
Crab Orchard, KY
pretty food da face wash but don’t expect it to take away or reduce the amount of acne you have. i bought mine from walmart. i would honestly recommend another face wash but if you’re looking for something quick then i suggest this.
Kaylyn W.
Tallahassee, FL
This is my new favorite face wash!! I have oily acne prone skin and this cleanser has made all of the difference. It works fast to erase blemishes. It is a good burning sensation while you’re washing your face and it leaves you with fresh feeling skin. I use this day and night!
Julia R.
Topeka , KS
I WAS SO EXCITED TO USE THIS BECAUSE I WAS SO SURE THAT IT WOULD WORK BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? MY FACE TURNED SO RED AND ITCHY AND SOOOOOOO DRY FOR D A Y S. Literally I’ve never had skin THAT dry. I was absolutely miserable. Soo I’m just going to say that it is was too harsh on my skin lmao. It did make my face feel nice for awhile though. Like right after use. Tingly and minty. But yeah.. drying.
Kendall F.
This product has superb quality that truly improves your skin. Instant results after one use but long term benefits from frequent usage. It is compatible with all skin types and skin concerns. Easy to apply as well as reseal. A larger quantity per package would be useful!
Heather B.
Pasadena, MD
I can’t say enough positive things about this cleanser. I’ve been using this for about 7 months now and it really keeps my skin clear. I have oily skin and wear make up about 5 days a week. It gives a subtle tingle when washing but goes away as soon as you rinse. I will definitely continue to use this face wash!
Gina C.
New Milford, NJ
I like this cleanser a lot. my skin feels very clean and refreshed after using it and the product itself smells clean. I bought it from cvs because it was on sale and I'm not disappointed. it has made my skin clear and I will continue to use it along with a bunch of other products from their line
Ashley J.