BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kim C.
Newalla
Wonderful product! Love the smell! Love the way it makes my skin feel. Purchased at Wamart. Good packaging. Easy to read and understand. A little pricey, wish it was cheaper and more affordable but overall would recommend! Love the way it makes my skin feel
Lexi T.
Minonk
This product is my absolute favorite because it is very cooling on the skin and tingles without burning; I can really feel it working. Not a very expensive brand either, I got just a couple of the smaller sample sizes on sale, but I definitely plan on purchasing a full-size bottle when these run out. I don't know if it's something you should use every day though because it is a very deep cleanser and might be harsh on sensitive skin if you use it day and night. I use it either every other day or every two days and it really has been helping my skin stay a lot cleaner and avoiding build up in my pores.
Melodi A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I’ve only used this cleanser once, it was smooth and good feel and made my face feel clean,but I never saw results on my acne.i have sensitive skin and maybe it will work on other skin types. I felt like it wasn’t for me but on someone else it would work.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
I have been using this cleanser everyday for the past week and all I have noticed is that my face is a lot smoother but that’s about it. My acne hasn’t really gone away and my black heads are still there so I’m not too sure how I really feel about it yet.
Sam N.
Sun prairie
 Great product and very useful for oily face. Yes it can dry out the face at times. I buy it like Walmart or somewhere like that. Ya good value for price. Always because I have struggles with my acne. I would say not. It’s a pretty good product to use
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
Just picked this up and used this tonight so I’m giving it 4 stars but I’m really happy. Bought it at Walmart for under $8 bucks and so far I really like it. It’s not super thick and there are no exfoliation beads, which is ok and it does have a weird smell at first. I was a little taken aback by the cooling affect it has. It’s really strong but I liked it, it almost felt like my pores on face could breathe. Hopefully this works really well for me because I’ve tried literally everything under the sun for my oily skin.
Lori S.
I have used another face cleanser for years at the advice of my dermatologist, but decided to buy this on a whim one day. I LOVE IT! It deep cleans and has really helped control my acne and oily skin. Much more so than the doctor recommended variety.
Morgan M.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I love this face wash! You can purchase it at any drug store and sometimes even in the beauty aisle of the grocery store! It clears up acne well without leaving your skin too dry. The best part is it makes your skin tingle so you know it’s working!
Clarice F.
My sister uses this. She has oily skin with kinda big pores. She is on her second bottle so I would get this is going great for her. I do not like how expensive it is though. Overpriced for something that does not work amazingly as holy grail products
Briana S.
Round Rock
This makes my face feel so refreshed and my acne will disappear in a matter of days! But it is pretty drying so I Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser would recommend to do it once a day according to your skin type and need! Just feel how your skin reacts and obviously moisturize!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?