BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Caitlin A.
Buffalo
While I loved the smell and feel of the face wash, it left my skin super dry! I wasn’t able to use it everyday but it did help to clear up a bit of my acne. I normally buy this from CVS. I feel the formula could be made for combination skin.
Emily E.
Edmond
This is my go to face wash (and it removes my Lipsense, too!). It makes my face feel clean, refreshed, and bright. I’ve purchased this at Walmart and Target in the past; the price point is fantastic for how it makes my face feel. I purchase this product at least once every 1.5 months!
Renee M.
Findlay, OH
I use this one every other time I was my face, charcoal has it's benefits as well as it's risks! My face is always super smooth when I'm done and it i feel like a blemish is coming on one hard scrub and it cleans deep with in the skin for me!
lillian a.
Schriever, LA
Love love love this cleanser!! Bubbles up really quickly and the beads feel like they get deep down into your pores. The cool minty feeling after it’s rinsed off keeps your skin feeling very fresh! I pair this with Neutrogena stress free acne control toner to keep all breakouts away!
Courtney W.
Homosassa, FL
I just started using this cleanser. It smells super good and is cooling. I have already noticed a difference in my skin since starting to use it. It has been gentle on my skin and i would recommend it to anyone looking for something cooling.
Andrea Y.
Bellefonte, PA
This product is great! I use the one to deep clean and it makes my skin feel super cool and clean! It also does really help blackouts and pores from getting too big. I'd definitely recommend if you have combination skin like me, or oily skin!
Whitney J.
Slidell
The charcoal in this product gets rid of my blackheads in my t-zone perfectly. I only use it every other day, but I haven't had blackheads in weeks. I also use it in my shoulders to fight acne there. I will definitely keep using this product.
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
Absolutely loveee! When I wash my face with this is feels so nice and fresh and clean after and it gives you a nice cool feeling like your pores are breathing, I get mine from Walmart and wash my face day and night definitely clears acne up
Christina W.
Cleveland, TN
Currently using this product and it's not the best for my skin type. I have extremely sensitive skin and this leaves my skin dry. For those with sensitive skin, I think this would be harsh ans might actually initiate new breakouts or burns.
Julia S.
This product was great when I used it every other day. Sometimes it made my skin dry but with some lotion it was fine. I think the price was just right. This product lasted me a couple of months. I think you should invest in this product.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?