BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Is this extra drying on the skin ? I got combo skin , how...1 Answers
  • does this really get rid of blackheads?2 Answers
  • Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
Jack's S.
The product is really strong but super fresh. It does minimize the appearance of the pores but doesn't erase them completely. You can buy it at Walmart or target . I love the fresh feeling after I use it
Daniela S.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this a week ago and my face is so clear. Buy this if you have really bad acne and breaks outs and it's awesome for pores. I'll give this a 10-10 this product is amazing I really recommend it.
Skylar T.
Metuchen, NJ
I love the way this makes my face feel after cleaning. I usually just grab it at target or rite aid. It helps clear up my acne and definitely would recommend to another person to use! I would buy again !
Kylee R.
clarksville
I love the way this feels on my face! It cools and feels minty! My face feels very soft after washing and feels clean. I haven't noticed much change in my breakouts or blackheads but I enjoy the product.
Sharon W.
Rutledge, TN
I use this on any part of my body prone to acne. This product does give a cool tingle after use which I love. Great price especially for something so versatile. Gentle on skin.
Kristi H.
Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser is the one I use. I feel like it keeps my oily skin down and skin feeling clean and happy. Very light smell and cost wise effective.
Sheniel D.
Ocoee
Bottle is easy to use, product is black like charcoal, it's minty n tingling when apply to face, n gives ur face this cool feeling. It cleans well n give u this smooth feeling.
Dina H.
Homer Glen, IL
This product definitely makes my skin feel very cool and fresh after using, it’s very gentle, but I don’t think it does much for me. It’s a good price and I’m sure it’ll work for someone! I would recommend it for the price, you basically pay for what you get. I just haven’t noticed much of a change in my skin.
Sophia L.
El Paso
I love this facial cleanser, it makes my skin feel really clean and it doesn't dry me out. I have oily skin and this cleanser really helps me stay oil-free throughout the day.
Ana C.
Tulsa, OK
Did not like it! Left my skin very dry and felt like my pores were still clogged! Used it for about a month to see if it was just my skin getting adjusted to it but it wasn’t!
Ashley J.