BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Bobbie Ann T.
Grundy, VA
I love this stuff! It keeps my skin fresh and clear without drying it out. Its very gentle. I live the cool feeling on my face when I rinse it off. The product is effective and met my expectations. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Tamara M.
greenwood
Why are you even reading this ?!? GO GET IT!!!! It’s a great value, and worth it! I am never one to say “it worked the first time” or “I saw results day one” but this... absolutely so! My face feels amazing and I can see a noticeable difference!
Lakrisha N.
Sumter
I have sensitive skin and I couldn’t find a loyal product to help me with my random breakouts until I found this! It gives a tingly feeling and that’s how I know it really works for me. It’s no more than $6 and some change. I will definitely be using this for now on.
Lexi C.
When I first purchased this, I thought it was something else entirely; However, I was pleasantly surprised when it worked wonders on my face. It doesn’t dry your skin out like other products and it doesn’t smell awful. 10 points to the charcoal.
Chastity A.
Seymour, IN
This charcoal cleanser is great for acne prone skin. It cleans & makes your face feel great after using. The only issue I have is that it can leave your face feeling dry (I have combination skin), so you definitely need to moisturize afterwards.
Lindsey M.
Lee, MA
This product is really good for exfoliating your face. The only problem i have with it is it leaves my face kind of dry. I can fix that with my moisturizer though so it’s not that big of a deal. Overall it is really good with cleaning your face!
LAURELLE V.
This is the face wash that I’m currently using and I really like it. I have oily skin but I also do have a couple dry spots on my face. This product can really dry out your face if you don’t have a really hydrating moisturizer to put on after.
Meagan O.
I truly don't understand the whole charcoal craze. This worked exactly like any other Biore cleanser, and to expand it, any other drugstore facial cleaner. It did the job though, and it looked pretty cool with it being gray instead of white. A change, but definitely not worth the hype.
lillian a.
Schriever, LA
Love love love this cleanser!! Bubbles up really quickly and the beads feel like they get deep down into your pores. The cool minty feeling after it’s rinsed off keeps your skin feeling very fresh! I pair this with Neutrogena stress free acne control toner to keep all breakouts away!
Emily E.
Edmond
This is my go to face wash (and it removes my Lipsense, too!). It makes my face feel clean, refreshed, and bright. I’ve purchased this at Walmart and Target in the past; the price point is fantastic for how it makes my face feel. I purchase this product at least once every 1.5 months!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?